Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

TAKE ME AWAY

MUMBAI, May 2012

"Come on Geet, what is wrong with you?" Pinky asked exasperated.

"Nothing Pinks." Geet said gloomily.

"Yeah right," Pinky said rolling her eyes, "Summer is going to begin, summer vacations are going to start, and here look at you, all brooding. I mean you should be happy."

"I know, but this time I am not."

"Just because your parents are taking you to Delhi, you are sulking, isn't it?"

Geet made a pouting face and nodded.

"Uff ho Geet, relax. Take it in a positive sense. You will know whether you love Dev or not."

"Pinky," Geet shouted, "I love Dev and he loves me. There is no doubt about it. And you know it very well. I don't know what's the problem with Dev and me being in a relationship."

"Because he is not right for you, we are still in school, and he is in college, where he has numerous girlfriends. And you don't want to see it."

"Not a word against Dev. You know I will not tolerate it. I love him, and trust him." And then she took her bag and left for home.

"Babaji, please do something. This Dev is not right. She trusts him blindly not knowing he is just using her for his own selfish reasons, playing with her heart. How many times I have tried to make her see his true face, but he manages to escape. I want my friend to be happy. Please bring someone in her life who will truly love and cherish her."

NEW DELHI, 2 Weeks later

"Adi bhaiya, where are you going? Please take me with you, please, pretty please. I am getting bored at home." Geet tried to make her cousin understand whereas he was refusing.

"Geet, try to understand, I am going out with my college friends. I will take you some other time, and we will spend the whole day together."

Geet make a crying face and replied, "You always say this. It has been a week since I came here and nobody takes me out. Pari didi goes out with her friends and you with yours, and nobody takes me with them, saying I am a kid. I will not talk to any of you."

And she ran to her room crying. Her mother father had left her here while they went to Hoshiyarpur to meet some other relatives. They knew Geet will not go to a village, so they left her with her tauji in Delhi.

And now she was stuck in the house with no one to take her out. Her both cousins, were elder to her and they went out with their friends, leaving the kid, Geet, to sulk at home.

Adi or Aditya Handa knew that if she began crying then he is doomed, because he can never see his cutie Geetu crying, and now he has said no to her. He did not want to, but what can he do when in his group all were guys and no girls. He did not want any of his guy friends to look at his baby sister in other ways, and he knew if Geet goes with him, then it would be really hard for him to manage her, as she is too naive to understand their not so nice looks, after all they are guys, though his friends, but anyone who sees Geet just goes speechless because of her beauty. But more than that, he has made her cry and now he only has to pacify her.

He took out his mobile and made a call, "Hi Yash''..Listen, I will not be able to accompany you guys today''I have some other important work which just came up.'''Okay dude, bye."

He made his way to his Geetu's room, to take her out.

After lot of promises to his cutie, they finally made their way out to DLF Emporio, to fulfill her wishes.

"Come on Geet, I'm tired."

"No, Adi bhaiya, you can't be. You have promised me, remember."

Aditya sighed, there is no way out. They went to Food Court to have something, with of course Geet's long list of food items also. Poor Aditya made his way to get her everything that his cutie had ordered.

She was getting bored sitting all alone, so she got up looking for her brother.

Lost in her own world she was roaming looking for her brother, not seeing where she was heading, she collided into something or rather someone.

"Oh, I am sorry, really sorry. I wasn't looking where I was walking."

"Buzz off, you girls just need an excuse to get closer to guys like me."

"Listen you, I did not deliberately do this and I apologized for it because I was at fault. You need not shout at me."

"Whatever," he said and went his way, not wanting to remain in her close proximity anymore. It was already driving him insane being close to her.

"Dusht Danav it the right word for him Adi bhaiya, he did even listen to what I was saying and went away." She was ranting to her brother about the strange boy with whom she had collided, while Adi was listening to her silently knowing she won't stop until and unless she takes it all out.

"Hey Adi," they heard someone calling.

Adi looked in that direction and got up to greet a guy, the same guy, Geet collided with, and to say she was fuming would be very less.

"Hey Maan, when did you come back from London?"

"Yesterday only. I was missing you all, so thought what better time to spend with my friends than the summer days, just like the old times."

"Definitely, good to see you back. Here, let me introduce you to Geet, you remember her, my cousin from Mumbai."

"Not that much, I do remember a chubby little girl always running around us to include her in whatever we play."

Adi laughed while Geet fumed.

"Come on Maan, she is a big girl now," and whispered, "and still the same."

They all seated together and enjoyed, well mainly Maan and Aditya, while Geet was once again sidelined. In fact they were remembering the old days and teasing her.

Few days later

"Babaji, ye aapne kahan phasa diya, ye Dusht Danav to mere piche he pad gaya hai. He just irritates me to no end. Jabse aaya hai, bus yahi par rehta hai aur mujhe tang karne ken aye bahane dhundhta hai. Please Babaji, do something."

Ever since meeting her in the mall, Maan used to come to Adi's home regularly to spend time with him, well actually to tease Geet and he left no stone unturned to make her mad at him.

Even now he was listening to her speaking to her Babaji as she always did in childhood. How can he not remember her, she was always there in his thoughts, always in his heart, how can he not remember his Mishti.

"I promise you Mishti, I will make you fall in love with me. Only I know how I have spent my time away from you, but not no more. I will not let destiny take control from now on." He was thinking while standing near her room, listening to her.

"You, what are you doing here? Just get lost from here," Geet came charging towards him when she saw him entering her room, and that too without knocking.

She continued to speak but was interrupted, when Maan jerked her and pinned her to the wall.

"Chup, bilkul chup," Geet was just lost looking in his eyes, which spoke only of concern, affection, and maybe more which she was unable to fathom.

"Kitna bolti ho tum. Now listen to me Mishti, I have waited long enough, and now I can't anymore. I am leaving tomorrow for London," Geet's heart was filled with some unknown emotion, her heart felt heavy, listening that he was leaving. Though he irritated her, but she always felt a connection with him, like his presence just makes her all the more alive.

"I just wanted to capture your heart before I leave. And by looking at you, I think I have."

"What'.what are you saying? Listen tum'"

"No, you listen, I will be back soon, and when I do you won't be able to run away from me as you always do. Understand, wait for me, I will come."

He kissed her on her forehead, and he just left from there, without saying anything more. But his actions spoke much more than Geet was able to understand.

MUMBAI, one week later

She was still not able to forget him, his eyes, his words, his arms on her. It was only later did she realize the intensity of his words.

That he loved her, and later she also realized that she also felt something for him, something she never felt when Dev was near her.

She broke up with him after one week. It was the best summer for her, and she experienced a new way of life, a way of love.

Every day she used to get a single red rose while entering her school, first she was puzzled, but after one week, a note came with it.

"Don't worry Mishti, it is your Dusht Danav only."

She was left surprised, she never knew that he would be the one sending her this, when he was miles away. It just made her believe in him more.

Only one more person other than her, knew about it, her friend Pinky, who more more than happy to know that her friend has found someone who loved her. And though Pinky never met him, but his gestures proved it to her, that Maan really loved her.

Even when Geet went to college, the roses did not stop coming, it was like he always knew where his Mishti is.

His acts did not stop at Geet only, he even wished Pinky on her birthdays sending a gift, Pinky was bowled over his kindness.

Geet used to wonder why did Pinky get a gift from him, little did she know that it is Pinky only, who was talking to him and making sure that his Mishti was fine

While she just waited for him because he promised to come.

MUMBAI, 2016

She stood all dressed in her wedding outfit, the thunderstorms in her heart rising, waiting for her love to take her away.

She was standing near the window, looking outside, waiting to see his glimpse.

Pinky entered the room , saw her lost. She had tears in her eyes, looking at her.

"Pinky, where is he? Abhi tak aaye nahi, dekhna I will not talk to him."

Pinly had no words, what can she say, that he left her. Even she had no idea where he is from the last 6 months. And she was unable to do anything.

She was getting married to Dev, today. And Pinky just praying, "Babaji, please send him. Wherever he is, please let him take her away. I won't be able to see her breakdown, I have not let hope fade away from her heart, but I won't be able to do that anymore. Please Babaji." and trying to hide the tears in her eyes, because maybe, he will never come back.

Edited by Tyro - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tyro thumbnail
NOTE:

Hey everyone, hope you enjoy this OS. I had submitted it in a contest long back, but it was incomplete. Since I was in a hurry at that time, so I was unable to complete it.

Now I have added few more lines to it.

Enjoy!!!!

love
Jyoti
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Jyooo   😡 .. teri to ,,,, agar Maan nahi aaya naa next part mein .. to tu gayee ...    

i cant stand Dev and Geet together ...

me want a happy maaneet ending ,.
Hanishadevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
very very nice update..pls cont soon..
Tyro thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanu3108

Jyooo   😡 .. teri to ,,,, agar Maan nahi aaya naa next part mein .. to tu gayee ...    

i cant stand Dev and Geet together ...

me want a happy maaneet ending ,.

😆...sana dear...it is an OS...
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tyro

😆...sana dear...it is an OS...

i know missy .. but this  OS  can very well have a continuation OS ...  plzz humara dil nahi toro aisay 🥺   ... 

plzz plzz plzz maaneet happy ending de do naa ...   pweeeaasee  *baby face*
komlika thumbnail
😡

Bring maan back 😡

Hate DEV 😡

Please continue... Geet can only marry maan 😳

Btw awesome writing 🤗
Tyro thumbnail

Originally posted by: komlika

😡

Bring maan back 😡

Hate DEV 😡

Btw awesome writing 🤗

😆

🤗
---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: komlika

😡

Bring maan back 😡

Hate DEV 😡

Btw awesome writing 🤗

me too
Dei_Gratia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nyc os...
Ye accha hai pehle sapne dikhao,phir khud hi usse tod do...
Aise kaise kr sakta hai maan...
Plz cont soon
Do pm me
N plz uski shadi dev se mat karva do,...