The Manis show and Mrs Khan.. WTH??

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I never ever watch TV One I don't know what got into me and I saw it.. the Manis show was on and they were discussing some rishta talks about how people reject girls and so on..

okay first of all the show is cheap..the guy whoever was being the dulha was crossing all his limits and Hira was laughing like crazy I would also add she talks too much for no reason..

second who the eff is Mrs Khan and what does she think she is? she was talking crap.. Pure crap.. she was like My son is so simple he asked for a very simple girl who doesn't do her eyebrows, doesn't grow her nails, because if she's doing her nails before her marriage that means she has guys before her for which she is doing all that.. (Mrs Khan you need a duct tape on your mouth 😡) basically she said her son wanted a dead girl who I guess he would bring back to life with his eternal love or something I mean shut the eff up okay? You aint interesting and you are talking super crap..disgusted..and your son needs therapy if he thinks girls who carry themselves well before marriage are doing so because of the boys behind them.. WHAT THE FUDGE 🤬

third, Mrs Khan again.. she was over exaggerating thing like anything.. and she was bragging about her bahu too.. she was like my bahu is so simple but she's an industrialist's daughter yeahh woman we get it.. what next? Hira talks way too much and she praises herself a lot.. I don't wanna sound mean or rude here but she comes from a very middle class family and she has groomed herself after her marriage which I'm not saying is bad.. what all I'm saying this is that she should stop being apne munh miyan mithu and stop giving her own examples the show isn't about her but what people think and the discussions that take place.. she has to bring up herself in each and every thing.. Mani is pretty annoying too..🤢

So bottom of the line, My main concern is the content of the show which was quite regressive at some places.. and Mrs Khan needs to get off the face of television right now.. like RIGHT NOW.. she pissed me off with her idiotic statements..

okay end of rant !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail

I don't have the link.. I watched it on tv..
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
ok so how will we find his show...you have made me curious...i have to see mrs. khan myself😆
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: happyviewer

ok so how will we find his show...you have made me curious...i have to see mrs. khan myself😆

Mrs Khan is this rishta karwane wali aunty.. who is pretty famous she comes on all morning shows..

that's her..

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
ok i just checked out an old episode...so annoying, they all talk at once.
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mani are Hira both are intolerable for me.. never watch their show