Bollywood Calling Mehreen Syed

chaha_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Pakistani supermodel Mehreen Syed will join the bevy of ramp beauties to board the Bollywood bandwagon. Her debut Bollywood film is to be made by Lahore filmmaker Sanjay Puran Singh Chauhan.

"Mehreen and I have been in touch since the past seven years but have not been able to work together. We were to do Lahore together and she had even signed the film but just before the schedule, she had a bad accident on the ramp in London. Now that I am starting my next film, I spoke to her and she has been roped in," said Sanjay.

The filmmaker added: "In the past few years she has been getting a lot of Bollywood offers but she was clear that she wanted to do a certain kind of cinema. My film is a black comedy and a very different take on the current political scenario in the sub-continent."

Work on the film is scheduled to start in October

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mehreen is way too tall to act opposite most of the actors in Bollywood. Plus her voice is a little annoying. Anyways, good luck to her, and I pray she feeds herself some burgers because she is borderline anorexic (compared to Ayyan who is in pretty good shape).
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i love mehreen. Im happy for her unless she further ruins our image like those thatve gone there and already have... i want her to be better, way better... dont act too good, is ok... but dont act too LOW either!
i think she really is pretty, and if Pakistani Serials n stuff are giving chance to those stupid jumpy VJs instead of deserving models like her, then she should definitely opt for a choice thats giving her some scope and opportunity to further increase her fan following and further enhance her talent. Im not too sure about her acting, though...
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I can't see Mehreen as an actress..may be because I'm so used to seeing her only as a model.
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
same ^^
she's hardly ever acted in Pakistan...
51559 thumbnail
Who is she? The lady who is in Ashk?? Fawad's friend? ? 🤔
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^^ No no thats Mehreen Raheel..