Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -aakanksha-

dudette, i love your creativity.thank you!! like WOW. i love the rolling reel type ArHi avis.. and the story your trying to depict. the coloring is intense as the avis demand. its FLAWLESS actually <3 <3 THANKSincluding the latter avis you added.. i JUST LOVEE how you made a story with few words, 4 avis and different scenes..its awesome man.. gonna saveee! and your coloring on those icons too is just surreal Aahhh so sweet thank you!
Anushka's icons coloring is stunning. the 3rd one is a personal fav. i like faded coloring personally 😳 Ahh thank you! OMG. THE PABLO SIG. What a shot you worked on.. the coloring is damn sharp.. its gorgeous woman. 😳 LOOK at the SIZE of Aish's siggy! Your siggies are soo big tooo like avisss. whats your heighttt waise? Arree i'm short ;) :P But nonetheless, it looks ravishing. I think you're so unique in terms of using just 1 pic and adding coloring too it and posting it sans text.. it defines your uniqueness as a sigmaker :) MUAH thank you!
All the Love Fest work is amazinggg. My personal fav. ones are those icons and avi you made for Swetha.. love how you captured different expressions of Sanya ;) and WOAH, whats that effects you're using on those Ed Sheran, DTPH, Rangeela and Maroon 5 stuff? 😲 It looks freakin' marvellous!!! How did you do itt? shhh its a secret ;) Thank you!It's the first time I have seen that kinda effects. it's outstanding especially the last one.. that one is really really fabbb and there's a certain charm to it and also the first one.. holy smokes, its insanely remarkable. how did u do ittt honestly? it looks exceptionallly fascinating. no jokess.Super updateee.. keep it uppp! <333 Thank you love <3

Pinky- HIii. Thank you so much! OHMYGOD YOU MAKE STUFF? WHATT WHY DIDNT I KNOW THIS? I WILL TEACH YOU EVERYTHIGNGG. rofl but jk i'm a terrible teacher thanks so much! <3
Nish- rofl squat means nothing haha but thank you AHHH WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH YORU COMMENTSSS seriously they are the most thought out sweet things I AHVE EVER RECIEVED and they basically make me cry and they are just amazing. Thank you so much for liking and ptuting so much thought into looking at my work. it means SO MUCH really. Thanks my fav anushka one too!. And YES DIL TO PAGAL HAI is a great moviee. ANd ohmygod yes of course you can use anything excetp for AIsh's bday stuff so thats "soul is a darkplace" and anushka stuff and then swethas icons you can't use. but everything else feel free! thanks so much for the comment!
Rhea- AND MY SOUL IS A DARK PLACE BUT I KNOW YOUR LOVEEE *sobbing* also pls pls update your ff like naaooow
Sara- Thank you love
Cherry- Thanks!
Sunshine Girl- Thanks!
Maharkno- Thanks!
Aashton- Thank you
UrshP- THanks!
Ishu- HOW MUCH DO I LOVE YOUUU BABY GIRL. AHHH THanks for commenting and liking and no nothing is really that good but W/E go away stop being flawless. I LOVE YOU BYEE
Kiran- Its okay love i'm sure you're busy :) <3 take care of yourself.
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG YOU'RE OPEN 😲 I really wanna request a gif but the thing is, I dunno of whatπŸ€” Maybe I'll aim for edits but even then, I dunno of what. All I know is that i want something made by you that I don't have to share with others🀣 I the loves your work πŸ˜ƒ
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
RES.

I need to think of what I wanna req!! Tell me if you can do bolly stuff!
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Since YT is blocked in my country..cant provide u links..but i want SaRun gifs..tell me if u could manage on ur own??..then i ll will from which segs i want..or else forget i..
Btw u havent made my previous req yet
Edited by .Saraa. - 11 years ago
Rhea- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Res. make me something pretty and you'll get a chap!
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
look its not my fault if i haven't been here. I never knew you had a gallery. i promise! 😳 your stuff is so close to the term called perfection

so you must be having this scene?
I want avis from here:

im not sure if you could but can you stack avis the way your sig ki pics are stacked? 😳
something like that!? ☺️
Timings:

0:15-0:25

1:27-1:37

2:12-2:22

2:44-2:54

(these are 10 secs, each, so erm, cut them down to 8 :) )

if you cant make that size n stack, then make n stack in any manner 😳

PM me wen done!
Edited by -Afridimalikk- - 11 years ago
nikita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Reserved for request!

Hopefully I edit!

Editted!

Basically this is the video... I want avi's either a set of two or four

I don't have any timing choices because it is in FB from 10 seconds in...

You can pick whatever you are comfortable with, I am sure you will do an awesome job.

Love you Jaan! 😳

Edited by nikita_88 - 11 years ago
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Can I request?? :P

P.S.: If Yes, I want similar Siggy similar to the one in your dabba. Different coloring maybe but style same. & Oh its gunna be on SRK and Siddharth Malhotra<3
patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Kiran- Yes of course
Ishu- Yup bolly is good
Ravs- HAHA i'm not good at all bhoodu. but think of something jaldiii
nm21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for replying! Not a problem at all - too many feelings when Ilook through your updates, they literally just splash across the page in the most disorderly fasion πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Also, may I request please? xx

Sorry it's taken me so long! Literally came back from work an hour ago - saw you wanted the reserved spots edited asap! Apologies for the delay and thank you so much Jaan :)

I adore this delena scene...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efO4qV0iDAw

Arguably an ultimate favourite. It's around 2.02 - 2.10? Is the quality ok?
An average size would do :) i'll try and find a better video...if you'd like but youtube is really rubbish nowadays. I struggled to even get this! Also, may I have the text "I wanted it to be real...".

Thanks again Jaan! Lots of love, all the best (you're super you don't need it!)

Love and hugs xxx
Edited by nm21 - 11 years ago