Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! Thanks for reserving for me. Congo shongo and I'll edit soon there;)
hosanna.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats on your second shop!!

The update is gorgeous! The avis and siggies have turned out fabulous and the colorings you used on them is outstanding. Nice update!
.anishaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

res

*edited below*
Well I saw your link to this on tumblr!
And,
O.
M.
G.
Your stuff is so freaking good! 😲 HOW DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS SHOP BEFORE? :P
You're like a genius! Everything is unbelievably gorgeous :O :O
Well you probably already know that πŸ˜† You're amazing!
Good luck with the new shop and may you open many many more <3
Add me to your PM list if you have one (:
Edited by .anishaa. - 12 years ago
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Jaan.

Jaans' Love Fest
Atm I'm just merging Tumblr and IF for this. But if you're not on tumblr yours will just show up on IF <3 It is going to be one a day (hopefully) but I won't post them here everyday, just with the update whenever it happens.

NOW I GET IT 🀣 I am clueless ok anyway I will be back later with a comment cos atm gotta do hw :P
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Congratsss!!! πŸ€— I'm gonna come back and edit my spot todayyy!!!

WHY can't I see Aish's banner?? πŸ˜•

ILYYY!!

Edit: Okayyy now I can see it! OMG STUNNINGGG.
Edited by aa123.80 - 12 years ago
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Res.. Will edit my shpot in a while :D

edit:

again.. congratulations on the 2nd shoppe, jaan!!πŸ˜ƒ

gorgeous updateee.. πŸ˜ƒ

love the rani icons - the flashy effect is amazing!!
the siggiesss -- aaah.. they're beautiful..
- sanaya ones - love the coloring - the color combination comes out to be my faveπŸ˜ƒ hehe..
- kryan ones - b/w.. love it!

http://i.minus.com/ir6ojkqQ2WCtf.gif -- love thiss.. the entire scene is adorable πŸ˜ƒ

hope u could stack for me the 4 arhi ones (diwali & SR) if possible😳 thankuu 😳

amazing stuffs on shilpa's TF πŸ˜ƒ

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9dww7ezmU1qebzy7o1_500.png - not a fan of american telly but the effect on this is amazing!! πŸ˜ƒ

the stuffs for aish, kiran, ishu and sahar -- love the coloring!! they're beautiful πŸ˜ƒ i wish some were free of use hehe.. 😳

@ aishhh & ishu.. love the banners πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by pinky0902 - 12 years ago
Kinarandomness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congrats for new thread
love love sanaya stuff !!this girl is just perfect!!
and what to say abt viraf and shilpa its just amazing
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
WOOTTT. You reached number 2!!! CONGRATULATIONSSS Jaan!!! Jaane jahan.. gule gulzar sada rahe bahar :P πŸ˜† Random blab I just felt like saying :P I hope this one gets donee MUCHHH sooner than last one ;) cause you is a PRO with avis idk anyone who makes such GIGANITC avis like you doo.. like yeah there are big avis but yours are GIGANTIC. 😳 Your coloring is magnificient <3<3 And your avis clarity rockss seriously. BTW, GIVE ME THE FLAT SOON! Or I still have the screen shot ;)
nm21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations on starting your 2nd shop Jaan!
Here's to many more to come!

I laughed out reading your intro, you make stuff and it's always beautiful. That's a fact.
All the pages are mesmerising and they all reflect a blessed world, you facing the world for your friends (by which I refer to meanies who steal work) and then your friends share tumblr blogs with you. Super adorable. I'm so glad you can still come on IF, I hope you never leave and that your friends list continues to grow :)

I love your creations, especially this one - it's always nice when you share similar interests and watch the same shows.
Arnav/Khushi- the concept is fantastic, hats off Jaan. Incredibly unique as always, I'm not surprised you get annoyed when people copy your work, it's natural! Perfect colouring and image choices to support your idea and the quote just adds to it, going hand in hand to create something of a superior kind...*round of applause* My favourite. I'm still in awe at how well this turned out - excellent control on your part.

The one of Khushi and Arnav laughing is so adorable.

http://i.minus.com/jfB9IVC5iEpzc.png - Wow, I love the colouring and image choice, the chemistry just oozes from the image itself. The colouring adds definition to the whole thing...brilliant.

Animated- "Sab mera tu" - Wow...stunning. I can't even say anything to justify how I feel looking at it. It was my favourite scene in the TF and what you've done with it just revived how I felt when I first watched the scene. But better! Really Jaan, the way you've edited this, so commendable, from the colouring, and more so the "Sab Mera Tu" title and the font style itself, everything is flawless! Well done!!

http://i.minus.com/jMsDzl6RWkQQn.png - super cute!

Gabriel Macht! Isn't he just gorgeous?! Love the colouring on his images, http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9alf1eJ3E1qebzy7o1_500.png
I've never seen him aside from suits, so this was a pleasant surprise. A very pleasant surprise at that. You've portrayed a different shade of him, and that gif :) Lovely jubley!

Delenaaa! You're always going to be known to me for these hugeee image sizes, that's a fact but as it takes over my screen it comes as a straight compliment since it just puts me more in awe of your work, the beauty can be perfectly visualised as a result of the size, it's crystal clear. The colouring leaves me speechless, This is a perfect example for me, when I looked at it, their eyes just shone out... 😊

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9ait0sf1I1rpkco4o1_250.png - This is so pretty. Wow πŸ‘ Her cheekbones are emphasised, the glow on her face. Why? Your colourrring! Wonderful.

There's a very compatible raw edgineness in the colouring which matches Anushka's poses/clothes/expression. The dark/dangerous aspect...there's an underlying mystery. Could even be used in a magazine edit, it's very pro! 😊

As always, loveee your work! Can't stress it enough. Thank you ever so much for the PM and congrats once again! Your effort, skills and talent show! Brilliant... xxx

Edited by nm21 - 12 years ago
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Jaan wud u plx stack these ??