Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
can I just say I'm not surprised? I've been pulling away from this site too, for some time now - not consciously, no, but it has been happening. (perhaps because we've got a whole other site for us where we can block the haters and stuff - TUMBLR KI JAI HO!) I won't say I'm going to miss you, because you know I'm not going to let you rest peacefully on tumblr mwahahaha. but I'm glad you're getting out for yourself. *huggles you* stalking your blog for some art reblogging now!
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This place sucks for all the copying issues and things that happen cause of it. So many good makers are leaving bcoz of this. Hope these copycats can rest in peace now that good makers are going away. Blehh.
Gonna miss your work Jaan cause I dont even have tumblr :( Havent been able to comment since sometime cause of noo lappy but I am still gonna miss your work! Maybee I can have the good fortune of seeing it again when and if I get tumblr! :$ But whatever it is, I am sure it will be a peaceful timeoff from this place. And you're super awesomeee blossom yourself Jaan-e-jahan =D I'm so glad to know you tooo <333
nikita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
JaanuuuπŸ€—
I Love you too!
I am going to miss you... Just make sure you post your tumblr links on FB I will surely have a look on there!
Silly people copyrighting - First Jenny now you!

Crazy times still to be had - esp the amount of times you have had me and V Prashesaan πŸ˜†
I still randomly find old saved conversations on my laptop! πŸ˜†
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Awww Jaan the only reason I would say this is sad is because well commenting on each other's shops and etc kinda became a way of being in touch at times but I have you on FB and tumblr so it's all good ((: Also I don't blame you for wanting to close it down :P IF .. lol my feelings about this place are well .. "mooh na khulva mera" type of opinion che but yeah the whole copying or stealing thing has gotten WAY out of hand. People from IF even started going to Tumblr now and stealing work from there sighsss but yeah I am glad you is taking this step ^^
@"woman I love you so much and you are the reason I will never ever ever be happy with my giffing abilities. Thanks for being a crazy awesome girl." AWWW WHY ARE YOU SO SWEETTT? But seriously you are ONE AMAZING GIF MAKER I have never come across another person who can make HD BIG gifs like youuus! Also you've been SO encouraging and all your comments on my shops and etc mean muchooo <3
hosanna.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aw, but I understand and I kind of saw this coming. It's all good though :)
-Saumya- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'm sad that you are leaving but I guess this is the only good thing for you. And since I don't have FB or tumblr, I'm gonna miss your creations, Jaan. Your avis are the best 😎
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I expected it.. πŸ˜”

I think it isn't really very safe for creative people like you, Jenny, Ishu or anyone as they people cut/copy or re-edit those stuffs.
Plus, they don't give any credit.

I wish.. just wish.. that people give some credit :(

Will be following you on tumblr.. actually i am already :)