Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Update
if we're being honest i'm being a little slow on requests. i'll try to get the rest done this week. :)
everyone please remember only 2 gifs per req :) if you requested more i'm only going to do.
Requests Please don't use unless they're yours, please use for at least one full day. If you don't like it let me know and I'll try to redo it for you.
Please don't steal/hotlink/crop/copy whatever.
If its not a gif and you want it stacked let me know.
IF YOU WANT A PM AND YOUR NOT ON MY BUDDY LIST...youre not gonna get a pm so do that. :)
Re: General Requests: Please send me some AU ideas
Dont Forget to read Rheas FanFic!! :D
CLICK or CLICK

:Anywayy lets see whats in this update!
Ishu.
UGH something went wrong with yours Ishu I'm gonna redo them. :|
Nikita

Happy Birthday Dillon Casey!

Chicago Fire

Beauty and The Beast
Vincent/Catherine

Jay/Kristen

Happy Birthday SRK

Ash

Qubool Hai (uhm yes i am watching kind of)

Krystle

Karan/Krystle

AU Stuff

AU Prompt: Arnav has been in love with Khushi for years, but she doesn't notice it, maybe she never will

AU: Stefan comes back for Caroline

"He's back"
"Who is?"
"Stefan Salvatore."
"Its been a year since he disappeared."
"Rumor is he's back for someone."

"Do you know why he's back Caroline?
"No. No I don't"

let me know if you like the merge...i can do more

Edited by Jaan. - 11 years ago
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
AHH THE FIRST BEAUTY AND THE BEAST ONE THE BLENDING AND COLOURING AND THE BLUR EFFECT IS GORGEOUS.

That show is so good. I was kind of stunned at how good that (and Arrow) have been so far. Fingers crossed they don't get suckier. Love the Kristin/Jay stuff too!

The AU ArnavKhushi stuff are gorgeous.

Everything is, tbqh. Love your colourings for your gifs. You have a way with that.

Make more BatB stuff? With Tess and Evan too!
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Gosh effing pretty update..Loved it all sooo..
LOved ArHi stuff most..
loved stefan-carolin..
everything is just so so so so so gorgeous..
try merging nina-barun..im a SaRun fan.but want to see how they looks together..only if u get enough time..
Natacha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesommee creations :O
loved all the ArHi i love your style <3
-Shobhu21- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Haiii !!

G4 !
Ryan !! Im so dead ! Amazing blending over there !!

And the SaRun and ArHi ones <3 !
An amazing update !
And thanks for teh PM ! Loved it absolutely !
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
WOWWW gorgeous awsm creations <3
B&B stuff is amazinggg <3 m loving the show !!
Arhi AU onex came out mindboggling...theyr too good <33 saved !!
Stefan Caroline aaahh thank God some1 is a fan ..I thought m the nly one out here alone...πŸ˜†...that AU is fantastic,...,those dialogues gave me goosebumps...xcellent work !!
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res res res
------
Hi) Sorry for being extremely late. Its just that I need lots of time on hand to comment in your shop so that's how I get late. Anyways, this update is flawless like for real:| Like everything looks so stunning. I think one of THE BEST updates ever! Your uniqueness just keeps on getting better day by day!
Nikita siggy is gorgeous. I really really love the coloring and style. It's AMAZING! How do you do all this? You're so creative man! Hats off! Dillon Casey edits are stunning. Coloring is flawless. IM just speechless. You stuff is so beautiful Jaan. I have no words left seriously. How am I supposed to leave long comments when im running out of words??:S Every single edit is stunning! Chicago fire stuff looks incredible especially first one. That is so unique and beautiful. Superb work yaar!
Beauty and the beast stuff is gorgeous. I LOVE LOVE THE COLORING! All of 'em look fab. I love the coloring on these two especially:->>

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcku4cwgQ11rjlv73o1_500.png
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcky0w9IaV1rjlv73o1_500.png
^ These are just flawless with gorgeous coloring!<3

& Oh the gifs look fantastic and b&w edit looks so amazing as well<3
Jay Kristen stuff looks brilliant. Love love the coloring on 'em.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mchhw6iyKv1qebzy7o1_500.png<-- THIS! ashdmdydfmgfyjsm KILL ME PLEASE! and the first four?? PLEASE! Lemme go cry. Too much flawlessness!
& SRK BIRTHDAY GIFS??? sdsdmnjfh,sshyio;rdtgjdfmh IM DEAD! Perfect pics, perfect coloring, perfect man. They are beyond perfection I tell you!
Ash one looks great and QH edits are gorgeous as well and im watching this show as well πŸ˜† I like it so far:P
Karan/Krystle ones look awesome and ArHi ones are fantastic! The first b&w one look gorgeous. Coloring is fab!
Stephan Caroline one look beautiful. Coloring and style is amazing. You did an amazing job Jaan and the last KSG-SI merge is THE BEST! PERFECT! FLAWLESS! First time I saw it, I was just blown away. ITS SO PRETTYYY!<3 I just love it. You needa do more of THESE PLEASE! I love 'em<3 and I love you.<3 oh btw dun worry about how many comments you get. You know that your work is flawless and that's all that matters. Sometimes the best things are underrated but that doesn't change the fact that your work is flawless. SO don't b sad and stay happy and keep making awesome stuff:)<3

Edited by ..Kirann.. - 11 years ago
nm21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Reserved!
I will be back - I LOVE ...everything
But that Sanaya/Karan merge...dear me. using at once :) Superbbb! - please do merge more images. Mon dieu...!
Love and hugs! xx

Edited.

Chicago Fire looks amazing, I say this purely based on your creations - awesome. The colouring in this is so commendable Jaan, one of your finest pieces for sure.
Chicago Fire

I used to watch Smallville but these two have made a mark of their own as acouple - adore these two cause of you. Really love all the stuff you've made on Vincent Catherine - this has to be my favourite. Stunning colouring, font text and style and the way you've merged the images.
Gorgeous!

Jay/Kristen

Qubool Hai (uhm yes i am watching kind of)

Your AU stuff leaves me speechless! So magical, the image choices and how it's conceptually different to anything they've shown on screen. yet you do a fab job in making it all so convincing, it's the colouring in it's entirety that leaves me floored!! With those odd lines...you have an awesome way with words. Will always encourage you to make stuff Jaan - second to none no matter what you make it's always outstanding. Each individual story whether it be Arnav Khushi or even Stefan Caroline, I'm a huge fan! πŸ˜ƒ Sorry I'm spamming by leaving everything here but it's all too good!

AU Prompt: Arnav has been in love with Khushi for years, but she doesn't notice it, maybe she never will

AU: Stefan comes back for Caroline

"He's back"
"Who is?"
"Stefan Salvatore."
"Its been a year since he disappeared."
"Rumor is he's back for someone."

"Do you know why he's back Caroline?
"No. No I don't"

let me know if you like the merge...i can do more

Hats off- Fantastic update! Good luck with the rest of the requests! Look forward to seeing them! Hope you're okay!
Xxx
Edited by nm21 - 11 years ago
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful update Jaan :D Really loving the SRK,arhi nd kryn/KD stuff ;) keep em goinggg :D
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
res.. will edit at work tomorrow😳

finally got the chance to edit.. haven't been using my laptop at work also. anywaysss..

flawless update, jaan! <3

styles and coloring - ufff.. gorgeous!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcxq7kyVPj1qebzy7o1_500.png & http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc4heuVT7O1qebzy7o1_500.png -- love love this one.. not so familiar with these actors but the style.. !! <3

I love the SRK-Ash stuffs.. πŸ˜ƒ

http://i.minus.com/jFBHd1j2RpKEX.png -- i saw this on fb and this is just AHMAZING!! fell in love with it immediately!

followed you on tumblr too .. 😳
Edited by pinky0902 - 11 years ago