AG's Fictionzz - Kismat Connection Linkz updated!!

alwayzzgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
  Hi Chuddy Buddies ,,This is Me...Urs AG aka Alwayzz Gurti ...

Lol...Am not a Biggg..Writer to Start a Topic on the List of My Works, 

Being born Lazy... I have written only Few Works, But My Readers are getting Difficulty to Locate all My Works which was split in IF, FB and My Blog... Hence i thought of creating this Post So that It makes Things Easy and My Readers need'nt search Links for my each and every updates and New Workss...

So here U go ...With all The Details I have Scribbled as Writing :) 

[ okieesss...am not gonna be formal to my own di..for making this specially for me...yet..i just wanna give her..not credits..but dher saara pyaar...Shruthe di... I lovvveee U for doing this jus 3 me..in such short span of time..mmauuhhh i have no words but only ❤️ ]

And Deariess...Attention !!!!

❤️ For Those Who want PM's of My Fictions, Please to Add My THIS ACCOUNT In ur PM list, for getting Regular update alerts...

❤️ For Those Who Like to Add Me In FB , This is My FACEBOOK ID  But...Please Do Drop a Message After Sending Ur Requests, My Friend requests are already Messed up..So it may Happen I Didnt notice Ur Requests :) 

❤️ For Those Who Want to Follow My Blog.. This Is My BLOG Address ...- www.alwayzzgurti91.wordpress.com
❤️ My Twitter Account : https://twitter.com/alwayzzgurti
                              or Follow Me @alwayzzgurti 

Please Scroll Down For Links and Details about My Works :) 

HAPPY READING...!!! 

Disclaimer : If Anything Happens To U, After Reading My Works, 
Am Not at all Responsible... 😉 Lolzzz !!!!!!!!!!

Edited by alwayzzgurti - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alwayzzgurti thumbnail

Kismath Connection ... 
           Love That Wins Fate !!!!

This Is My Very First FF...Still Running...

This Story is about Two Individuals One, Who was Living in a Guilt Throughout HIS Life, And Another, Who Lives With Just Miseries as her Companion  In HER life... Yet They Live...To Get Destined Together... 

Maan and Geet accidentally meet each other As Grownups , when they were in Search Of The Same Thing even without knowing the fact They are searching For Themselves Who Lost Each other in Childhood... But Their Destiny Connects Them, Geet Who was treated Lower Than a Servant by her Guardians, ends up in Joining as Maan's Personal Secretary and Her Innocence earns his attention... Day by Day, he falls for her attitude, way of taking life.. her Gratitude for even the people Who tried just to abuse her in name of Foster Relations, made him Madly and Deeply Fall in Love With her...So Was She, who falls for Wat he is... They start enjoying their company, where Maan loves pampering his love and her childishness..Their Kismath Plays another Game, during a Very Crucial Situation They ends up in Marrying , while She falls into Androphobia- a Fear For Men... Their Craziness in Love made them Fight everything... Their intense Feelings for each other, made them yet cross all the hurdles and They ends up in Consummating Their Marriage After Their Short Separation... and Also They Realise the Fact That, They already know each other in Childhood and They indeed married the ones, whom they loved, Even before knowing the Meaning of Wat is Meant by Love... 

With the New Start of Life... What is on Their Way ??? 

What is the Main reason That Made Maan Live in Guilty and What are Some Dark Secrets hidden in their Childhood ??? 

Who becomes The Prey for all the play at The End??? 

Will Their Strong Love Win Against Their Cursed Fate??

Will Their Kismath Connect Forever against All the odds???, is all about  My First FF Kismath Connection :)

Links:

Kismath connection part 3

Kismath Connection part 4

Kismath Connection part 5

Kismath Connection part 6

Kismath Connection part 7

Kismath Connection part 8

Kismath Connection part 9

Kismath Connection part 10

Kismath Connection part 11

Kismath Connection part 12

Kismath Connection part 13

Kismath Connection part 14

Kismath Connection part 15

kismath connection part 16

kismath Connection part 17

kismath Connection part 18

Kismath Connection part 19

Kismath Connection part 20

Kismath Connection part 21

Kismath Connection part 22

Kismath Connection part 23

Kismath Connection part 24

Kismath Connection part 25

Kismat Connection part 26

Kismath Connection part 27

Kismath Connection part 28

Kismath Connection part 29

Kismath Connection part 30

Kismath Connection part 31

Kismath Connection part 32

Kismath Connection part 33

Kismath Connection part 34

Kismath Connection part 35

Kismath Connection part 36

Kismath Connection part 37

Kismath Connection part 38

Kismath Connection part 39

Kismath Connection part 40

Kismath Connection part 41

Kismath Connection part 42

Kismath Connection part 43

Kismath connection part 44

Kismath Connection part 45

Kismath Connection part 46

Kismath Connection part 47

Kismath Connection part 48

Kismath Connection part 49

Kismath Connection part 50

Kismath Connection part 51

Kismath Connection part 52

Kismath Connection part 53

Kismath Connection part 54

Kismath Connection part 55

Kismath Connection part 56A

Kismath Connection part 56B

Kismath Connection part 57

Kismath Connection Part 58

Kismath Connection Part 59

NOTE: THIS FF IS NOT IN INDIAFORUMS AKA IF, BUT IS RUNNING IN FACEBOOK AND MY BLOG... ONLY!!!!!!

For The Convinience of the Readers who Wish To read This...I will Update All the Blog Links Here as Soon As I update In FB...and Those Who Want Directly To Read In FB , Can Contact me By Sending Requests, Using the Link Which I have provided in the Above Post...Please Dont Forget To drop a Message to Add U :) 

alwayzzgurti thumbnail

Khatta Meeta Pyar...
                -a Bitter Chweet Love Story 

This is My Second FF, Which I Write For The Page..

Maan Singh Khurana...25 years.. A Very Innocent and a Completely Happy Go Lucky Guy...due to his Kismat Disconnection..Gets Stuck With A Rude, Irritating and Ever-annoying Boss...whom he believes Imported From London Six Months Ago just to make his life hell,Named Geet Handa...

Geet Handa- a very self-centered, Perfectionist...Though Very Young  aged just 22 Years...is forced to live a lone-revenge ful life, due to her Very bitter Past!!! She has come to India Just Six months ago from London, currently staying with her Aunt Sharda and her Paralysed Mom Rano Handa...A Perfect Nightmare Boss for her Employees especially Maan..from the day she took up the Responsibility of The HAC from her Aunt...and succeeded in getting the company as one of the top most Advertising in India with her hardwork and focused mind...

The Story proceeds with the Clash of Opposites, the Cool Maan and Hot and Irritating Geet...While Though  they claim they hate each other, things happens it forms an unbreakable bond of trust for each other in their hearts...and the respect for each other grew beyond bounds, yet the destiny makes them to stuck together cos of their family and they ends up in faking boyfriend gal friend pulled by circumstances and this story is basically a Romantic Comedy genre..

The rest of The Story focuses on How Maan and Geet fall into an unbreakable bitter sweet relationship...will it turn into Love??? Or will it break before it takes another turn??? What happens when past resurfaces the present lives...was yet to be seen in khatta Meeta Pyar...

Links:

Thread 1 - part 1-11

alwayzzgurti thumbnail

U R My Favorite Crime!!!
   Falling In Love Again Isnt Illegal yet!!!

Its An Short Story...Basically got instigated by a Real Life incident...yet improvised fully according to Maaneet...

The SS starts with Maaneet narrating their Painful Love Story to their Son Sachi Singh Khurana...Who is Just 3 Months old... The Story moves to the Past , where.. Heart broken Maan wandering in Chirrapunji 's tribal District..and he gets hit by a Car, which was Driven By Geet Handa..A Doctor By Profession...The Story has another twist paved, revealing the Fact That Maan is Married to a Lady Called Natasha and His whole family is in Search of Him in Delhi...

Further, What is the Crime, They are gonna Commit??? How Far Natasha Gonna affect Maaneet life and how They became one in the end is the Rest of the Story.,..with the Mix of Suspense and Thriller...

Links:

alwayzzgurti thumbnail

Milkar Yaadein Banenge Hum!!!

Its A COMPLETED OS cum SS...

Its about how, Maaneet fall into love with each other in London and confess to each other..their smooth love falls into the trap of Geet's parents who tried to get her married to someone...but Geet smartly escapes them ,, but destiny's plays another game, when Geet has brain tumour...Dejected Maan makes her agree for a Surgery and the Surgery makes her loose her memory even forgetting Maan...

Will Their Love succeed at the end, amidst of all the Struggles??

Where they able to create New memories together again???

Is the Story of this Os...:)

Link:

alwayzzgurti thumbnail
If at all In Future i Write Something..tis place reserved for tat..LolzzzEdited by alwayzzgurti - 11 years ago
meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thank u for giving us link in one thread . 😊
Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This is perfect... 

Am so sure that there will be many more add on's to this list...

i have read only two of this... got to catch up with others too...👍🏼
dazzlingdivz thumbnail
Thanx for all the links under one thrd as i need to catch my all so lost track with KC n start with KMP yet hehehe

and one more thing...start KC in IF as well, u can give on faster pace *like one update in a day or two* many IF users are not over in FB so that will b convinient shona to match ur on going track, waise b tu konsa KC ka update hum bechare bacho ko itna jaldi deti hai, tera kya jaayega *making grumpy face*, huhhh

all the best for future tracks u rock girl so we know u will add more n more to this list
_Maaneet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanx for the links!!!!!!!!!!