~KHATTA MEETA PYAR~ MG FF#2 NEW THREAD CHECK PG 1

alwayzzgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

- A bitterchweet love story...

This ff is specially written for Geet beginning of New Era page...!!!

OmG !!! Thats it...AG *thuddd*...Am REALLY opening Thread 2 for Khatta Meeta Pyar!!!

Guys...i really cant believe this...seriously am on cloud nine now!!! i never thought u ppl will like this story very much and u made me open my first ever next thread in IF..to say the truth ...before starting this FF i was too afraid, cos am very new to India Forums, trust me..thats the reason i didnt post my very First FF here, getting too afraid about the response, mainly my writing skills...lolzzz...But now u guys proved me wrong...Finally am with Thread 2 of Khatta Meeta Pyar , with just all ur love and support in this phase with Maaneet...

Today am confessing that, this Story was way too difficult for me to write, as cos the characterisation of swapping Maaneet role to some extent!!! i thought its very challenging and ppl will never accept it...but u proved me wrong here also and am sooo sooo much Great full to u all!!!

This FF is specially written for the page Geet beginning Of New Era and I will be updating this FFs every Thursdays!!! unless or untill i get stuck with some personal issues...u ppl have to wait a little..u know..how lazy I am...lol

But before all...I would like to Thank few of my Support systems here, though i know, each and every one of u who commented and liked my FF boosted my enthusiasm...i would love to Thank few of my dearies, cos of whom im here...

First goes to Valli di- who asked me once in Chat...y cant u write FFs casually... i made fun of tat, saying i dont know ABC of writing..but now am here..cos of the initial strength she gave her and the strength still she is giving now...Love u soo much Di...I cant forget ur help eva !!!

Anshra Aniee di- The one who, a midst of her own tight schedule, never forgot to encourage me in both my FFs...thank u soo much di :)

Tich MG- who inspired me and boosted me to start an FF one by myself when i missed Maaneet too much after GHSP ending...Love u tichuuu Muuahh !!!

And many of my Lovely FB friends ...Sumi, Archu, Sayanee di, Preetz, Tannu..Love u all being everytime my strength and emotional support...i would have been nothing without u all ...Love u all to the core

Special Thanks to all My New IF friends, who accepted me as one among u!!! sorry...as i couldnt mention all ur names, but ...Without u guys..i would have not reached here..Hardcore thanks to u all!!! and Love u all !!!

And now..Enough of My bak..!! bak!!!!!!... everybody...

Welcome to KHATTA MEETA PYAR Thread 2 !!!!

Lets continue our journey with our Chweet Maan and His Chudail Geet *wink*

- Luv AG ❤️

Edited by alwayzzgurti - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alwayzzgurti thumbnail

INDEX

Thread 1 - part 1-11
                           Part 12
                           Part 13
                                         part 14
                                         part 15
                                         Part 16

Thread 3 

For PMS...please add my this account in the buddylist...i dont have specific account for pms...:)

alwayzzgurti thumbnail
character sketch

MAAN SINGH KHURANA:

25 years...young, energetic and talented guy...whois totally opposite to the men at his age...

His whole world revolves around his cute family...with whom he loves to
 spend each and every moment with ...

He is a...

Naughty potha for his Dadi...

Proud son of his Dad...

Best friend for his elder brother...

Partner in mischief for his younger sister...

Still a kid for his Bhabhi ...

The Best chachu for his nephew and niece...

And an irresistible Young Man...for every gal to dream as a perfect life partner...

Over all a cool dude...

who loves to make everyone smile...

he is currently working as an Assistant for a never-friendly-world's most irritating boss of the HANDA ADVERTISING COMPANY...Delhi...

And his current hobby is to discover and invent...different kinds of profanities to scold his BOSS by heart!!!!!!

GEET HANDA:

22 years...

Who is popularly named as...

The Devil...

The witch...

The chudail...by her own Assistant Maan singh khurana...

The MD cum CEO of one of India's biggest advertising business...

THE HANDA ADVERTISING COMPANY...

Born and brought up in London...

Who recently joined the company as an inheritance from her Mausiji...

A complete moody girl...who hates to smile...

A perfectionist...A strict...A khadoos Boss...

A Nightmare of her staffs...

Who makes people tremble with her simple eye gesture...

Though her only aim is to take revenge on a person...who changed her
 beautiful life into hell...

Her current hobby is to irritate her Assistant Mr.Maan singh khurana...whom she loves to mess with even in her Death bed!!!!!!!!

Rest of the Characters:

Ranveer Khurana- Maan's Dad...

Savitri Khurana- Maan's Dadi...

Arjun Khurana- Maan's elder Brother...

Payal Khurana- Maan's Bhabhi...

Anvesha Khurana- Maan's younger Sister...

Rahul Khurana- Maan's Nephew, Son of Arjun-Payal 6 years

Anjali Khurana-Maan's Niece , Daughter of Arjun-Payal 4 years

Rano Handa- Geet's Mom...-widow of Mohinder Handa-Geet's father...

Sharda Handa- Geet's Aunt...

Neha Bhatiya- A special baby close to Maaneet...esp Geet :)

Adi, Pinky and Pari- Staffs of Handa Advertising Company...and friend's of Maan...

What happens...when two completely opposite people...

Who cant even stand each other's presence...

Are pulled together to a situation...

Where they are compelled to come close to each other...

Will they be able to handle their relationship...

Or the bitterness in their relationship will make them pull back...

Lets see what happens in their bittersweet love...

note: rest of the characters as the story goes by :)

alwayzzgurti thumbnail
                                        Story So Far

Maan Singh Khurana...25 years.. A Very Innocent and a Completely Happy Go Lucky Guy...due to his Kismat Disconnection..Gets Stuck With A Rude, Irritating and Ever-annoying Boss...whom he believes Imported From London Six Months Ago just to make his life hell,Named Geet Handa...

Geet Handa- a very self-centered, Perfectionist...Though Very Young  aged just 22 Years...is forced to live a lone-revenge ful life, due to her Very bitter Past!!! She has come to India Just Six months ago from London, currently staying with her Aunt Sharda and her Paralysed Mom Rano Handa...A Perfect Nightmare Boss for her Employees especially Maan..from the day she took up the Responsibility of The HAC from her Aunt...and succeeded in getting the company as one of the top most Advertising in India with her hardwork and focused mind...

The story starts with Maan having nightmare about his boss and calling her Profanities , which is his favorite hobby...Giving Gaaliyans to Geet, especially in Hindi..as Geet doesnt understand the language...he reaches the Office late , yet plans to irritate Geet by mis-operating the lift and ends up in dashing straightly into her, thus earning her wrath at the start of the day...The story goes with the small and funny tiffs between Maaneet, each happy irritating each other badly...but Geet keeps ending up in reminding herself about her past and her motive of taking Revenge on the person who spoiled her once, happy beautiful life with her small family...making her Mom and Aunt worry, as she herself spoiling her life in the name of Revenge... Yet all of Geet's tension goes the moment she irritates Maan, her favorite entertainment factor... The story turns into a twist, when Maan plays a prank on Geet, making her eat Pickles but it ends up in playing with her life, she gets Ashthma...Maan feels very bad and guilty for his act and they ended up in staying whole night in the office cos of rain and with no other go, Maan gives mouth to mouth artificial respiration to Geet, who in return slaps Maan misunderstanding him...but later Geet comes to know the truth and feels guilty for slapping Maan and tried to apologise him, who took the situation in his favour irritates Geet further,but Geet finally manages to apologise him, thus a silent bond between the two forms...they begin to like each other's company little by little...

Next the story gets new character of Little Baby Neha, who Maan suggests as a baby model for an Ad...Neha is parentless 4 month old baby, who instantly clicks to Maaneet...especially Geet...Maaneet reaches to Lonavla to shoot, while Neha misses her parents, Geet becomes her Mother and does something that every gal would think twice to do, thus reaching a new heights in Maan's heart and his respect for her grows umpteenth times, though still he loves to irritate Geet and curse her for giving him instant nose cuts...

Maaneet has lovely time with Neha and Geet's affinity and affection towards Neha increases to a an extent tat, she offers to sponsor Neha to her whole life and be her guardian...she visits to Neha's house to tell it to Neha's Grandmother,who lives in the same street as Maan's thus both getting noticed by Maan's family and they start thinking Maaneet as Lovers!!!

Whereas here,Maan tries another prank on Geet, thus ends up in hurting her, later feels sorry for her and gets more guilty... Geet gets too emotional and hugs Maan in process and finds a solace in his arms and Maan too feels some hidden feeling for Geet starting to develop...

Again a twist happens, when Geet's Mom and Aunt finds few changes in Geet, which was actually due to Maan...they decided to use the oppurtunity to make Geet agree for a marriage and fakes dramas infront of Geet ...who tries to evade the topic..Maan comes to know about it and use his emotional dialogues to irritate Geet, for which Geet inturn introduces Maan as her Boyrfriend to Her mother and Aunt , puts him into her clutches... But later Maan accuses her for cheating her own mother, inturn Geet emotionally breaks down, and Maan finally agrees to act as her fake boyfriend as he feels her concern and love for her mother and moreover he couldnt see her tears ...as she has become some one special in his life unknowingly...

The Story takes another turn, when Geet's mom , who finds tat Maaneet so called Love story is fake and decides to take things in her hands, reaches Maan's home asking for Maan's Hand to Geet and announces to his family that Maaneet are In Love...Maan gets the shock of his Life and Sends the message to Geet declaring his life in danger and he doesnt want to get married to a Lady Hitler...making Geet fume and Rush to Khurana House!!!

Ab aage...

let see how Maaneet falls into a Khatta Meeta relationship!!! :)

_Maaneet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
congrats on the new thread!!!!!!!!!!!🥳
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

_Maaneet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
sorry,i know i haven't read the previous parts till now

but trust me i try my level best to read it,but don't get the time

because of my studies and my soon coming exams

but i will try to read it till first week of august ,till then pls forgive me!!!!!!!!!
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
congrats on the new thread
Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats on the new thread!!!!

Eagerly waiting for the update !!!
deepali1022 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail