Arshi SS: New York to Delhi

boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
This story belongs to Boreddamsel's What If.. series!

What if .. Arnav Singh Raizada was not a self-made business man?
What if .. Khushi Kumari Gupta was not a halwai's daughter?
What if .. they had never met at Sheesh Mahal?

What if ..  is a series of OS's or SS's about Arnav and Khushi, but have nothing to do with the show, except the fact that the characters are still portrayed by Barun and Sanaya! Each OS or SS is a different love story about Arnav and Khushi .. where they meet under different circumstances, through different people, at different times.. and yet, fall in love every time ... 

copyboreddamsel. No part of my work may be reproduced or shared without my permission.

Index 

Part 4 (below)
Part 5 (Pg 12)
Part 6 (Pg 30)

Thanks, Zehra (Lazyleaves) for telling me that I should actually post my stories on IPK forum, instead of Fan Fictions forum!!  

For those who have never ever read my stories before and you liked this one, please check out my other stories by clicking on the link below. Given the way the show is going, you might need something to cheer yourself up! 😆
For romance, try out Arshi Love Saga and FF: a timeless love story  (for cute and romantic re-marriage rituals, with no Dadi or Shyam around!)
For drama, do read my FF: I love you, I trust you
For humor, I definitely recommend Boreddamsel to the rescue!

Hope you will click the link below to check out my other stories too! Thanks!
Edited by boreddamsel - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Part 4

"Wife?" Khushi asked. "What? You don't want to be my wife?" Arnav raised his eyebrows. Trying to control his smile, he turned around in the direction Shyam had gone. "Wait, let me go call him. Excuse me!" Khushi opened her mouth wide and then pulled on his elbow. Shyam turned around to see Khushi put her hands on Arnav's chest and push him into the seat. Arnav fell across the seats and hit his head against the wall of the plane. "Ouch!" he said, rubbing his head. Khushi opened her eyes wide and bent down and moved close to him. "I'm sorry, Arnav.." she pushed his hand away and started rubbing his head, looking worried. Arnav looked at her. She was sitting in her seat and leaning against him; her face was so close to his that he could feel her warm breath against his face. He gulped; he looked at her cheeks and then her lips, trying to control his urge to kiss them. Khushi kept saying sorry and then stopped as she realized he was staring at her. She realized then that her faces were almost touching each other; she looked into his eyes and then his lips. She gulped and pulled away. Arnav raised his eyebrows and looked at her, wondering why she moved away. She put her seatbelt on and looked around. Arnav had a naughty smirk on his face. "I got you something". Khushi turned to look at him. "Here! I got you the real thing. Why waste time with kids' stuff!" He chuckled and handed her a small book. She took it and read the title on the book ' Pocket Kamasutra. She opened her mouth wide and punched his arm. "Omg, what will I do with this now. Arnav!" He chuckled. "Read it and maybe we can then try it out!" "Arrggghhh", she put her hands around his neck and mock-strangled him. He chuckled, put his arm around her and placed a kiss on her cheek. He opened his magazine and started reading it.

Khushi stared at him, wondering what had just happened. Did he just kiss me on my cheek? Or did I imagine it? Why would he kiss you on the cheek? You must have imagined it Khushi! She turned around, put the book in her bag and then took out her Nicholas Sparks book, well aware of her burning face that had turned a bright crimson. Arnav stared into his magazine. Did you just kiss her? Did you just.. unbelievable! What must she be thinking about you! Act natural, Arnav. Maybe she will think it never happened. Shame on you, do you have no control over yourself! They both sat, engrossed in their books, not reading it but thinking about each other!

"Orange juice, please!" Khushi smiled at the stewardess. "Excuse me, can you get me some napkins please?" Arnav asked. Khushi raised her eyebrows. The stewardess gave Khushi a glass of orange juice and Arnav some napkins and walked away. Khushi turned to Arnav with raised eyebrows; he chuckled. "Just wanted to be prepared this time when you pour orange juice all over me!" Khushi opened her mouth wide and then turned away. She giggled, as she remembered the incident.

When food was served, Arnav was still reading his magazine as he ate. Khushi looked at him occasionally, unaware that he had been stealing glances at her as well. "So what is your plan for today once you reach Delhi?" Khushi asked, after a while. Things had suddenly become awkward when they stopped talking to each other. Arnav turned to her and said, "I don't know I guess I will sleep in for a bit and then maybe spend some time with my family." She smiled, staring at his lips and he raised his eyebrows. She pointed at his lips. He asked, "What?" She slapped her forehead with her hand and then leaned forward to wipe curry off his lips. He smiled and said "Thanks" and turned back to his food. She looked away, and stared at her food. Her heart was beating wildly in her chest. She felt a tingling sensation all over her body, when she touched his lips. Her breathing had quickened and she felt faint. She took the glass of water and drank the whole glass in one go. Arnav gulped, remembering her touch. He controlled his urge to grab her and kiss her. No, she just got out of a relationship. She considers you a good friend and why do you want to ruin it?

After the stewardess took the food away, Khushi leaned against her seat and closed her eyes. Arnav looked at her, wishing she would sleep on his shoulder. He went back to reading his magazine, but he couldn't concentrate. He turned to her and watched her sleep; she looked so beautiful, like an angel. As he watched, she made an annoyed face and shifted in her seat. He raised his eyebrows as he watched her shift uncomfortably in her seat again. Then Khushi, her eyes still closed, leaned to her side and placed her head on Arnav's shoulder. She grabbed his arm, snuggled closer and relaxed. Arnav watched her and smiled. The lights were turned off on the flight. Arnav closed his magazine, put it in the seat pocket and leaned against his seat and closed his eyes. Khushi slowly opened her eyes and heaved a sigh of relief; he didn't realize that she had been awake. She couldn't sleep when she was leaning against the seat; she was thinking about him.

A few minutes later, Khushi opened her eyes again. She couldn't sleep! She closed her eyes and all she thought about was the moments she spent with Arnav, since she met him in New York. She grabbed his arm, tightly, wondering what would happen once she reached Delhi. Will she ever see him again? Her eyes teared up. She closed her eyes when she felt Arnav shift in his seat. Arnav was lying awake, with his eyes closed. He couldn't stop thinking about her. He was now convinced that he had feelings for her, but he wasn't sure if he should tell her. After you reach Delhi, then what? Will you meet her again? Of course, I will add her on Facebook and maybe slowly when the time is right, tell her how I feel about her. When the time is right? What if you lose her by then? What if she is going home to get married now? Did you ask her? He opened his eyes and then looked at her, sleeping peacefully on his shoulder. Her hair had fallen on her face. He slowly tucked it behind her ear and touched her cheek. Tears caught in his throat; as he realized how badly he needed her in his life. The past few hours that he spent with her were great. He forgot about all the difficulties he had been having at the hospital, his mother's continuous nagging about marriage, his ex-girlfriend's threats and all the other troubles in his life. He wondered if he had been this happy recently? No! But Khushi made him happy. Life seemed perfect when he was with her. His eyes teared up; he leaned closer to place a light kiss on her forehead.

Khushi's eyes flew open as she felt the kiss. She looked up at Arnav, just as he pulled away. Their eyes met; they gulped. They looked into each other's eyes and then their lips. They leaned forward and their lips touched. Arnav took her face in his hands as he deepened the kiss. He brushed his tongue against her lower lip and she parted her lips, letting his tongue explore the deep corners of her mouth. Khushi grabbed his wrists as she kissed him back with equal passion. A few minutes later, they pulled apart. Arnav touched his forehead against hers. Tears rolled down her cheek. Arnav felt his hands getting wet and he pulled away. "Khushi?" He raised his eyebrows, looked into her eyes and whispered, his hands still holding her face. "I'm sorry, I thought.. I didn't mean to.. please I'm sorry.." "Sssh.." she shook her head and threw her arms around his neck and placed her head on his chest. She looked up and touched his cheek and placed light kisses on his jaw and his cheek. He closed his eyes, trying to control himself. They were not alone; people around them were sleeping yes, but still there were people around them! He kissed her forehead and whispered, "Try to get some sleep, sweetheart." He raised his eyebrows, realizing what he had said and hoping that Khushi hadn't heard it. Khushi pulled away and looked at him, her eyes open wide in surprise. She turned to look away, tears in her eyes. Arnav touched her shoulder and turned her around.

"What's wrong?" Khushi looked into his eyes. "I.. I don't know.. I mean.. what now?" Arnav smiled and placed a kiss on her forehead. He whispered softly. "What do you mean what now?" He continued, with a chuckle. "We could go to the bathroom and make out or we could just stay here and get some sleep". Khushi's eyes had a naughty twinkle. She started to get up, when Arnav pulled her wrist. "Where are you going?", he asked. She looked at him, nonchalantly. "To the bathroom to make out with you." They looked into each other's eyes for a moment and then burst into laughter. As their laughter subsided, she snuggled close to him and asked softly, "Will I get to see you in Delhi?" He caressed her hair and nodded. "Of course, do you think I will be able to stay away from you for that long?" She looked up into his eyes and leaned forward to kiss his lips.  He smiled as he kissed her back. When they pulled apart, she smiled and placed her head against his shoulder and grabbed his arms with both hands, pressing her side against his arm. "I am so glad my flight from San Francisco got canceled." He smiled, took her hand in his and rested his head against hers. They closed their eyes and slipped into deep sleep.

Khushi's eyes fluttered open, as the lights turned on. She slowly moved away, waking Arnav up. He opened his eyes and saw her staring at him, scared. "Good morning, sweetheart." He said with a smile. Her face relaxed and a faint smile appeared on her face; Khushi woke up wondering whether last night had been a dream, whether they had indeed kissed. She leaned closer, a naughty twinkle in her eyes and he gulped, looking around. "Khushi, the lights are on. People can see us." She had a playful smile on her face, as she looked at his lips and said, "So?" "So, what will they think?" "Let them think what they want." Arnav looked at her lips and gulped again. She moved closer, their lips almost brushing against each other. She looked into his eyes, giggled and moved away. He raised his eyebrows and asked, "What?" She looked at him, confused. "What .. what?" "Why did you move away?" "I thought you were worried about what people thought." She said, giggling. Arnav grabbed her arm and pulled her close and placed a quick kiss on her lips. "Don't you dare do that to me again.", he said through clenched teeth. She continued to giggle, as he looked into her eyes. Their thoughts were interrupted, as the stewardess arrived with the food.

The plane rolled to a stop. "Welcome to Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi. Thank you flying British Airways!" Arnav and Khushi stood up. Arnav helped her grab her carry-on, took his luggage and they exited the flight. As Khushi got out of the flight, she turned around to look at him and grabbed his arm. They started walking towards the exit, her hand around his arm. They reached the baggage belt; Khushi had to collect her luggage. She looked at the bags as they arrived; Arnav smiled and put his arm around her waist and pulled her close. She looked at him, smiled and placed a kiss on his cheek.  

"So, I will add you on Facebook as soon as I get home. Maybe then we can decide when to meet next." Arnav said, smiling as they walked hand in hand towards the exit. Khushi stopped and looked at him, tears in her eyes. "We will meet, right? I can't think of.. " He put a finger on her lips. "Me neither. I don't know how I can be away from you either". He tucked her hair behind her ear and smiled. "We will figure it out, don't worry." She threw her arms around him and crashed onto his chest, making him stagger back. He put his arms around her and smiled. She said softly, "I will miss you." "I am right here!" He said confused, pulling away. "I mean.. I will.." she started saying seriously, when she saw the playful smile on his face. "Arnav!" she punched his arm again and made an annoyed face. He chuckled and put his arm around her waist and pushed her luggage trolley with his other hand.

Khushi stopped at the door and looked around. "I see my parents over there!" She turned to Arnav, her eyes filled with tears, her lips trembling. "I guess this is it then!" He shook his head. "Nope, I will see you tonight!! Leave your windows open at night!" She opened her mouth wide. "Are you crazy? I sleep with my sister!" Arnav chuckled. "So? I'll bring my brother too, so they will leave us alone!" Khushi punched his arm. "Arnav!" and a tear rolled down her cheek. Arnav wiped the tear off and touched her shoulder. "Khushi, now go! I will message you on Facebook and we can meet up tonight, ok?" She nodded and smiled as she took his hand in hers. She turned around and walked away with her luggage trolley. After a few steps, she turned around and looked at him. He was smiling at her; she smiled and walked away.

Edited by boreddamsel - 11 years ago
Avi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
res

yayayayayayay!!! party!!!🥳me first! that too for this perfect romantic cheer i needed!!!!  

ok...here i go... this was...
wonderful!
fantastic!
fabulous!
amazing!
awesome!
great!
romantic!
naughty!
sweet!
cute!
... and hundread more adjectives...

in short i loved it! each and every bit!❤️
Edited by Avi64 - 11 years ago
gunjanmkj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Facebook crazy ppl😛
and they kissed!..they hv fallen in love wid each othr..awww❤️
*does a jig*
m so happy!!😊
And they r goin to meet at night..😉
waiting for some more fun!!Edited by gunjanmkj - 11 years ago
ipkknd_hazel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
there's a lott of facebook in there! :P are u a member? i am =)
now coming to ur story, awww they are in love! *singing*
great update! waitingg for the next...! :)
keep writing, tc :)
Edited by ipkknd_hazel - 11 years ago
ISensedYou thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res
           edit
they kissed!!!!!!!!! they hv fallen for each oter alredy...
wow they r meetin at nyt!!! cant wait to knw wat will happn...
iam sooo exicted to knw wat will happn nxt...
awsum update...
tanx 4 d pm...
update soon
Edited by kamalapushpa - 11 years ago
aminta13 thumbnail
RES !! That was awesome Edited by aminta13 - 11 years ago
Shweta1691 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yayyy they kissed...awww it was sooo sweet
Is he coming to her place tonite??? I am so excited😃

Nice update

Thanks for the PM
Edited by Shweta1691 - 11 years ago
ipkkndfanforeva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
just caught up with the last 2 chapters!

and they were amazing!!😃

thanks for the pm😊
seeta_naips thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the PM

Fabulous update

Can't wait for him to go to her house