Arshi Love Saga!

boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
The Arshi Love Saga is completely my work.. It's a series of incidents (not in chronological order) that could happen in Arnav and Khushi's life.. nothing dramatic, no masala, just cute, sweet and romantic moments that they share!

copyboreddamsel. No part of my work may be reproduced or shared without my permission.

I have already written four OS's that belong to this category, but I realized it might be easier if all of them were in one thread, that way it might be easier to keep track of them! The first four are ones I have already written.. I have provided links to those below!

Khushi sees Arnav after two weeks
Khushi adapting to Arnav's lifestyle
Arnav taking care of Khushi
Khushi celebrates Arnav's birthday

The remaining OS's will be updated in this thread. Please add me to your buddy list, if you want me to pm you when I update the Love Saga. Thanks for reading!!

What Arnav wants 
Arnav teasing Khushi
Khushi's thoughts wander on Teej
The fashion show, a year later!
Arnav challenges Khushi
Khushi goes missing
Arnav and Khushi want some privacy
Khushi befriends a stranger in the rain

Other stories in Love Saga - Arshi Love Saga

Edited by boreddamsel - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Take my breath away

Khushi walked into the AR office and smiled at the receptionist. "Khushi madam, ASR is in a meeting, at the studio in the back. He asked you to meet him there." the receptionist said after smiling at Khushi. She thanked her and ran to the studio. She noticed as she walked through the office, that there was hardly anyone around, except for a few female employees. As Khushi reached the studio, she slowly opened the door and tiptoed in. It was crowded and she could hardly see what was happening. She looked around and couldn't see Arnav. She excused herself as she made her way through the crowd to the front. Her eyes widened, as she saw a woman with slim tall legs, posing in lacy red and black lingerie. She covered her eyes with her hand and slowly turned around. "Chee", Khushi wondered as she walked to the back. "That woman hardly had any clothes on and look at everyone, shamelessly staring at her." Now she understood, that was why the office looked empty. All the men were here. How typical! But Arnavji, is he also here staring at this female? She shook her head; No Khushi, he loves you! Stop doubting him.

Suddenly, there was a murmur and the men around Khushi started moving suddenly, running into each other in the process. She looked up, as the men slowly cleared out of the room. She chuckled, seeing that Arnav had walked in with a few other guys in suits. She loved how everyone was still scared of Arnav, even though he was no longer the same angry ASR that he had been when she met him. He shook hands with the men and turned around to look at the photographer, when he saw Khushi. He smiled at her, nodded his head, as if to say that he will be right with her and started walking towards the photographer. "Jeff, you will handle everything here, right? I am off to lunch with my wife and I will be back in two hours or so. If you pack up before that, just let Aman know and he will give you your check, ok?" Jeff nodded and Arnav turned to walk towards Khushi, when someone called his name. Arnav turned around to look at the model, who was standing right behind him. Khushi stared at her; the transparent nightgown the model was wearing had thin straps and a low neckline and was also really short, and revealed most of her thighs. Khushi opened her mouth wide and blinked her eyes as she watched the model walk to Arnav. When she reached him, her ankle twisted and she fell towards him. He caught her arms to steady her, but she put her arms around his neck. "Thank you ASR. What would I have done without you? ASR, why are you in such a hurry? I'm sure your wife can wait". Arnav pushed the model away, angrily and was about to say something, just as he heard the sound of anklets rushing towards him. He turned to see Khushi run to him. She crashed into his chest, put her arms around his waist and placed a kiss on his cheek. Arnav put his arms around her waist and smiled, "What was that for?" Khushi put her hands on his chest and said, "Arnavji, I missed you. Now let's go. I'm hungry." He nodded and was about to turn around when Aman came up to ask Arnav to sign some documents. Khushi looked at the model and gave her a naughty smile. The model was furious; she turned around and walked away.

Arnav watched Khushi put the golgappa in her mouth and smiled. She wiped the liquid off her mouth and grinned at him. He looked at the watch and Khushi's face became furious. "You seem to be in a hurry to get back." Arnav shook his head, "No, Khushi. The thing is I have some other models coming in later in the afternoon. I need to meet them and select a few of them for the fashion show for next week." He noticed that Khushi seemed annoyed. "What happened, Khushi? You don't want me to go back?" Khushi shook her head and sighed, "No, I didn't mean that. It's just I wish I could spend more time with you." Arnav smiled, moved closer to her and put his arm around her waist and pulled her close. "Of course you can sweetheart, I will be home as soon as the meeting is over." Khushi put her head on Arnav's shoulder and sighed again, sadly. Arnav smiled, seeing how hard she was trying to guilt him into staying with her. She asked, after a few seconds. "By the way, Arnavji, what kind of clothes do your models wear? Chee.. the model today, she was wearing practically nothing." Arnav closed his eyes, trying to control his laughter. I knew it! She didn't want me being around the lingerie models! Arnav softly said, "She was wearing a nightdress". Khushi took her head off Arnav's shoulder and looked at him, confused. "Nightdress?But she was hardly wearing... ohhh" Khushi realized what he meant. She blushed! Arnav moved his face closer to hers and whispered in her ear, "I'm sure you will look really sexy in those! Shall I get one home for you?" Khushi blushed again and punched his biceps. He put his arm around her and kissed her hair.

When Khushi walked into her bedroom later that night, she found Arnav siting on the recliner typing away on his laptop. She smiled and closed the door and walked to the bed. She saw a package lying on the bed. She raised her eyebrows and picked it up. "I bought it for you, Khushi. Don't you want to try it out?" Arnav asked, without looking up from his laptop. She looked at him and stammered, "But I' I don't wear.. I.." Arnav looked at her and got up from the recliner. He walked slowly towards her, his eyes never leaving hers. As he reached her, she blinked. He brought his face close to hers and said, "Khushi, are you shy? In front of me?" She looked at him and blushed. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her close. "Now go change", he demanded. She gulped, nodded and pulled away. She grabbed the package tightly and walked to the bathroom.

Arnav was talking on the phone with Aman, taking his t-shirt out of the wardrobe, hwen he felt arms around his waist. "Let me call you back, Aman", Arnav said. He exhaled deeply and turned around, his heart beating fast. He smiled when he saw his beautiful wife, her eyes looking down, shyly, blushing; her cheeks a slight shade of bright crimson. He touched her chin and lifted her face. She looked up and her eyes met his. "You look stunning, Khushi, as always." He looked at her from her feet all the way to her face; she was wearing a bright red saree with golden border. "Arnavji, I thought you wanted me to wear the other.. " she stammered. He smiled and kissed her forehead. "Khushi, why would I ask you to wear something you are not comfortable in, when you take my breath away in a saree?" Khushi's eyes filled with tears as she hugged Arnav tightly.

------

I'm not very happy with this one, not sure why. I always wanted to write something about Khushi and lingerie.. but somehow this turned out to be weird and incomplete.. I basically wanted to show that even though Arnav's lifestyle was different, he was happy with who Khushi was and would not dream of expecting her to be someone she wasn't. I hope that message was clear and you thought this OS was cute and not weird! But yeah, let me know! If you don't like it then I might just delete it! 😆

Edited by boreddamsel - 11 years ago
JerryTheMouse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Res

Edited: 

Yay! I'm first! 

Does a little dance and turn! 

Beautiful! I'm so happy ou have out them all in one thread! 

And coming back to this one, too too too cute! 

I loved it! 

Thank you for the PM! 
Edited by JerryTheMouse - 11 years ago
-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 its very good👍🏼...I liked how arnie ends up giving a saree to her...nice twist 😉
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Removed

Edited by LoLo - 10 years ago
gunjanmkj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
U dnt hv to b so sorry abt wat u wrote..nvr regret for smthn in which u hv put ur heart😊 i dnt think it was weird..i got d msg loud n clear..n i found it really swt n touching😊
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Khuhsi's Arnav is so sweet...such a darling...🤗damsel... thx😳 
cupcakez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aaawww The last line is my favourite how he is like, 'why would I ask you to wear something you are not comfortable with.' THAT's true love right there ahahhahahaha 
This shows that he loves her for who she is and that he respects her.
silvia1999 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

lovely

thanks for pm

rukuswasthika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
so cutee.arnie is such a sweetheart