Rahat Fateh Ali Khan Banned To Enter India 4 Life

chaha_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

India has imposed life ban on Pakistani singer Rahat Fateh Ali Khan from entering its soil after local singers squeezed the government to bar the singers from the rival country who are extensively popular among Indians.

Indian Film Singers Association has been demanding the government to ban Pakistani singers just because of professional jealousy and the popularity the Pakistani singers get here.

Rahat Fateh Ali Khan has been recording his songs for India projects in local studios since his involvement in a money laundering case.

Local media said on Tuesday that Indian Embassy in Islamabad has not been issuing visas to Pakistani singers like Atif Aslam, Ali Zafar etc.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xpakigirlx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
they cant...atif has signed so many projects of bollywood and not only him i am sure there must be other singers as well..jealoused people..first of all they say that music has no boundries and then ..whatever
aiim thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ohh...ye to hona hi tha...they cant bear us being more popular
raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
OMG! Wth! Its their songs that'll be crap if they ban RFAK, atif and ali!
khan.baba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
😛
Edited by sonunigamfan - 12 years ago
khan.baba thumbnail

I dont think its true shafqat recently sang in raaz 3.. I think phirse abhijeet ko kutay ne kata hoga lolx... i am a gr8 fan of their gr8est talent Versatile singer Sonu Nigam who is really kind hearted to pakistanis ..rahat and sonu did chote ustaad for friendship.. But am gr8 fan of rahat as well ... We have rahat and shafqat the gr8 singers .. I dont like atif aslam though he still have a long way to come near to classical legends like rahat , sonu ,etc ...

Sonu Nigam Prasing Pakistani Singers

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEj9lCMubO8[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by sonunigamfan - 12 years ago
iambest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^ only Sonu is a great talent.there..love all his songs and sweet voice ...i have huge respect to him and the respect even increased after watching this video thanks for sharing ❤️...and on rahats part i think we should wait for confirmation about this news
Star_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

pathetic kisi aur ko aage jata nahin dekh sakte

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
that doesn't even matter.. they can still record songs in Dubai..
khan.baba thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

that doesn't even matter.. they can still record songs in Dubai..

but my views differ ...he should work for pakistan now ...working in indian moive cant benefit Pakistan in any way ...he should sing here in pakistan for lollywood industry for their benefit ...