Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

barunlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yeah...helluva great chapter...d break isnt happening...pakka...!!! I so luv their tom n jerry fights!!!...

The engagement is happening??? M sure Nt Khushi's n Arnav's der are other two couples on the brink tooo...I knw Anji n Nihaal is a very faaarrr away thought...may be Payal and Aakash are getting hitched!!!!

U NEVER KNW !!! Always expect the unexpected fm u!!!
indiavizion thumbnail
I love the 'expression cycle' and the sun shine stopping line...hahaha...

ur writing is so wow...i love it:)
damonzlady thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nihaal had a high five and light hug with Anjali and Arnav flinched..Khushi caught him flinching and was confused for a moment, then smiled..Payal caught Khushi smiling and gave a confused look, Aakash caught Payal giving a confused look and raised questioning eyebrows, Anjali caught Aakash raising questioning eyebrows and blushed, Nihaal caught Anjali blushing and winked, Arnav caught Nihaal winking and flinched, Khushi caught Arnav flinching again and grinned..thus completing the 'expression cycle'..πŸ˜†

he 'sliding down the stair bannister' thing resulted into a tiny..accident here" he spoke eying the sorry state of his foot once more..πŸ˜†
he actually did it...πŸ˜†

Arnav stopped walking, then turned to face the dozen cameras facing him as he, a complete cool reigning his face, took off his avaiators and handing them to a guard by his side spoke out-

"The engagement is very much on"

"Mr Raizada who is Pallavi??"

He looked staright into the eyes of the reporter and spoke curtly...

"you tell me"

diz waz sooo cool of him!!!

but Arnav Singh Raizada doesn't need a hair brained spotlight freakπŸ‘

luv d update!
Jammy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
The Expression cycle!! 🀣

Ohh I loved Pallavi!! Kuch toh kaam aayi!! πŸ˜†
Superbly done! The photoshopped picture, Anjali and Nihaal's convo, payal pointing out Khushi's feelings- Aweessooommeee!!! :)

Cant wait for the next update.. Please update sooner than the last one!! ;)
vibha92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amezing!!...superb!!...fantastic all i want to say...i was hopelessly in a bad mood before reading dis update n nw i m so so so happy...all because of ur beautiful update...thank u thank u thank u so much...πŸ€— n i jst luvd d expression cycle damn cute it was..πŸ‘...beautifullt written!!...plz continue soon cant wait to read more...
highonshows thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awww he didnt,...i meant he couldnt...not just yet...is he recognising it...or is he playing it...

Oh my god...

Was the pallavi idea Anjali and Khushi's cousins???...i so have a feeling its was a kichdi cooked by that wicked brain...and Anjali is the one supplying him the info...

god i cant wait to see the fire extinguisher and book worm moving fwd too...

Nihaal is too cute and so is ur Anjali...

Thns sweets for no break up yet...lol unexpectedly from Arnav's side...but expectedly no break up...

lolz

Avni  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
varshapan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

still rolling on the floor...
AdorableTrouble thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I never get to it first *pout* Damn college πŸ˜›
Back to the update, umm pardon me if I'm overexcited -
Superb, wonderful, awsome fantastic, amazing, lovely !! πŸ€ͺ

First of all, I have to mention these -

so basically it was a 'make hay while the sun shines' scenario in the Raizada living room..

Anjali desperately wished to grab hold of a popcorn cone from somewhere to relax on the sofa and enjoy the drama unfolding..

"no Aakash it's fine, i'll manage"

"but bhai I-"

"Aakash-"

"hey everyone!! wassup??" Nihaal called from behind..

and there the sun stops shining, even before the hay making could commence..

Nihaal got pleasant looks from all except two brothers who had a little too firm handshakes with him..

Nihaal had a high five and light hug with Anjali and Arnav flinched..Khushi caught him flinching and was confused for a moment, then smiled..Payal caught Khushi smiling and gave a confused look, Aakash caught Payal giving a confused look and raised questioning eyebrows, Anjali caught Aakash raising questioning eyebrows and blushed, Nihaal caught Anjali blushing and winked, Arnav caught Nihaal winking and flinched, Khushi caught Arnav flinching again and grinned..thus completing the 'expression cycle'..

🀣🀣🀣 Ohh which reminds me, someone was missing you Sabi  Missed me ? 

And all the Arnav Khushi parts were awesome !! I was surprised Arnav din't tease Khushi on that one. As sson as he saw that pic, I thought he'd call her and harass her to death ! But I supposed he saved it for another time...and another eoman maybe ? Arre arre wait, I meant Khushi Kumari Gupta SING RAIZADA πŸ˜‰

How Arnav wished mobile phones had the facilty to strangle the person at the other end..

"You shouted.so loud.because some damn fellow had a haircut" he literally breathed into the receiver..

"EXCUSE ME! Who are you calling a damn fellow! Oh yes! Why would you be bothered about Salman Khan? You must be busy reading what the fashion police has to say about Priyank-"

your call has been disconnected.

Khushi frowned into her mobile..cement pile! This man needed a lecture or two on how to formally end her calls.

Khushi Kumari Gupta never realized when she was smiling at her ceiling in the room..a blooming, budding , beautiful, smart, posh bollywood actress ( readers kindly note the change in words Ms Gupta chooses to implement) and he calls her a 'hair brained spotlight freak' in front of her and announces his engagement confirmed...smile.smile.smile.

And they say everything has a limit..I suppose stupidity and crazyness do not count in everything then  

And since you asked to be honest, honestly, I cannot fathom how in the world do you manage to come up with such crazy amazing ideas and get a big goofy smile on my face every damn time ! 
You're awesome girl !  Never doubt it 

And once again...FABULOUS !! Loved it 

P.S. Can I safely call this comment long ? πŸ˜†
Mira_Pranali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
U know wat... u are a genius at writing!! I am so in love wid this FF! I havent read anything better till date on IF! I read half the chapter covering my mouth in surprise or laughter!!! I sincerely hope someone from the entertainment industry reads ur work and offers u something to do professionaly! This is so ur forte!!!:) All the best girl!:) 
aarrsshhii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
was super duper fab update... loved hw d article turned d events into,,,
hats off to you...πŸ‘