Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ms_1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
dude...i love you for updating it super soon..!:D:D

nd this update..its so good.. i feel like i m running out of words to explain how good is this update..simply awesome..loved it to bits!!:D

nd finally something i often say but never get tired of saying the same thing..your one heck of a writer..too good!:D
maaneet93 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
love it love it love it
totally awesome
obviously they are never going to break up hopefully

nilmi thumbnail
Loved it...Beautiful...Waiting for the Engagement...Mehendi...Haldi...Wedding...
and of cause SR...Don't mind backward also...
Crazy_soul thumbnail
Sabi,that was just 'rofl'worthy.the whole expression cycle,seriously???.
The much awaited reaction of khushi kumari gupta-she 'photoshop'ed pallavi's image.how much crazier can she get?
Lovely update.seriously cheeks are stil paining with constant grinning.
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
awesome...will comment in details later

pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Fabulous, hilarious to the core. Keep 'em coming loving this totally. πŸ˜ƒ
debby_11 thumbnail
surprised... rather shocked...never thought it would turn this way...amazing part...jealousy...cuteness craziness...Wow its fantastic...:) the quote/pic at the end...a beautiful one :)...loved your update...do continue soon...:)
asrksr thumbnail
you are back! they are really cement pile and lattu dear, you know why?? no brainsπŸ˜† when will they realize that they have fallen in love. continue soon plllzzz.this is for youπŸ€—for the unexpected update!!!
segad thumbnail
Simply Outstanding.  had a smile on my face from start to finish. 

their romance is dependent on khushi's daftness while using technology to a large extent.  otherwise how would cement pile ever figure out his nickname and her true feelings about the "break up"?

fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so much Sabi for the wonderful Unexpectedly expected treat. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Absolutely loved the part especially the Expression Cycle and the Photoshopped picture. 🀣 🀣 🀣

Loved the scene where Nihaal spoiled fun for Arnav and Akash and also the last para. 😍 😍 😍

Am looking forward to read more about the never happening breakup between Cement pile and Lattu.