Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Coco_Fictions thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I have fallen in love with pakistani serials after watching Dastaan and Humsafar and I love the 20-26 episode format a lot. The stories bring up interesting reflections of society and I love that there's no melodramatic music or zoom-ins. Plus, the actors/actresses are always so talented. I have yet to see a serial where the main leads are horrible performers.

I hope Indian sopas can adopt this one season format...it would make serials so much for interesting.

BTW: Which serials have dealt with incest...that's a very interesting topic to bring up?
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Indian shows used to be good in their own way especially romance but after a point useless dragging kills a very good show, if they start making serials that would be more interesting.
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Coco_Fictions

I have fallen in love with pakistani serials after watching Dastaan and Humsafar and I love the 20-26 episode format a lot. The stories bring up interesting reflections of society and I love that there's no melodramatic music or zoom-ins. Plus, the actors/actresses are always so talented. I have yet to see a serial where the main leads are horrible performers.

I hope Indian sopas can adopt this one season format...it would make serials so much for interesting.

BTW: Which serials have dealt with incest...that's a very interesting topic to bring up?

same here 25-26 episode format is something indian soaps need to apply 😊😊...as it maintains the interest level of audience 😊😊it will be good for actors also 😊😊 they will not be typecast in a character 😊😊😊

dragging kills the intrest level πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...indian soaps runs for eternity πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† minimum 3 years unless they are axed by the channel πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -purnima-

πŸ˜† ...storied shud always be short & crisp...& to the point πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..so thats its easy to understand πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...seedhe seedhe ek hero (a good 1 πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰-ek heroine(number depends πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ )...ek villian ...acha sa plot..good direction & well tight story 😊😊😊 && good direction πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I hate endless draggings 😑😑...& numerous characters cropping up πŸ˜†πŸ˜†& stretching story unnecessarily
πŸ₯±
πŸ₯±
πŸ˜†

@ bold,

i guess daily soaps need to be dragged at certain point of time so it would be better to make seasonal shows instead of daily soaps...

like u said it would give lost of opportunities to actors and to creatives...
-purnima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: waniya_fatima

@ bold,

i guess daily soaps need to be dragged at certain point of time so it would be better to make seasonal shows instead of daily soaps...--ahem ahem till now only 1 show followed this concept πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ 😍

like u said it would give lost of opportunities to actors and to creatives...---exactly an actor/actress plays a character for 4-5 years & get stuck to that character πŸ˜†πŸ˜†it makes his/her life as an actor short πŸ˜†πŸ˜† & they have to play father & grandfathers at young age πŸ˜†

waniya_fatima thumbnail

few are smarty enough to gauge and runπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

and that seasonal show was 😳

-purnima- thumbnail
waniya_fatima thumbnail

Originally posted by: -purnima-

that was a great escape from madam as well πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

u forgot Mr.Cop πŸ˜‰

Word Count: 0

-purnima- thumbnail
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OMG reflection of serials from star plus my foot.
Had it been tht, i wud have stopped watching pakistani serials looong back.