Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Humaima hasn't done much work at all to make such a statement though even if it's her opinion.. I mean Ayesha Khan's a great actress even if she's over-rated.. Her body of work is huge.. Humaima's done like 4 serials and one film.. Bol wasn't everything though.. And Faisal is the BEST actor out of his whole groupp.. He's perfected every single role.. I can't believe she called him overrated.
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: starstruckk

It's definitely her opinion, but her comments about Mehreen Syed were actually rude and that made "her opinion" unnecessary as a whole. Honestly though, I've never heard anyone say Faisal Qureshi is an overrated actor. He's one of the best actors of this generation..I'm surprised as to how easily she mentioned his name. Overall, everything seemed to be said in bad taste. I think Humaima's an alright actress, however she seems full of herself & no one really cares about her acting in Pakistan anyway. One good film doesn't mean anything in Pakistan..you have to accomplish way more to show so much attitude.

I don't know Mehreen Syed, but yeah her comments were definitely rude for her.
About Faisal Qureshi, I totally agree, he is one of my favorite actors. He is one of the versatile actors of Pakistan. :)
I don't know anything about Humaima, Just watched her play Akbari Asghari. But you cannot stop such actors.
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i am shocked

i so much loved her in bol!

well ek award insaan ko kitna badaldeta hai, humaima thnx for ruining ur reputation through this interview of yours