Humaima calls Faisal Qureshi, Aisha Khan overrated

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
So, I was just randomly watching interviews on youtube & came across this recent one where Humaima calls Faisal Qureshi & Aisha Khan as the most overrated actor & actress..& then. Mehreen Syed as the most overrated model in Pakistan. Also notice her comments about Mehreen Syed.."I'm so sick of her" LOL wth? that wasn't really needed. 😕

Anyway..yeah it's her opinion..but seriously? I don't agree with her on any of these choices. I think all these people are good at what they do to say the least..but I really don't understand how she could blatantly think Faisal Qureshi is overrated? 😕 maybe it's me being a biased fan here..but he's one of the best actors in Pakistan..until recently he was an underrated artist.

On top of that...the comment about Mehreen seemed a bit weird. Not sure if she was joking or not..but that made Humaima seem all full of herself.

If anything, Humaima is more overrated than any of the people she mentioned..aik movie kya karli & she's seen EVERYWHERE. seriously. 😆

Here's the video:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnCmjnHzYxE&feature=relmfu[/YOUTUBE]

your thoughts?
Edited by starstruckk - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I wish in return Shan said you are most overrated biaatch.. I dislike such people.. Aisha Khan is overrated I agree but still she is your contemporary you can't say that.. Not that Humaima is great or anything 🤢
kareena05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She looked like an idiot, if she doesn't like someone's acting it's her choice but how dear she calls people sick
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I really don't understand why these people start thinking of themselves as superior to others when their film gets hit or they start working in Indian Films 😵
Aizaz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Funny did she really think that faisal is overrated actor...oh come on he is fantastic in what ever he done he is fab actor a real assert of our industry.
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Faisal Qureshi is overrated?🤣
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What a loser..
I guess it's because she worked with Faisal in Ishq Junoon Deewangi aur usne lift nahin karayi isse..
I mean so what if you did Bol or your working with Sanjay Dutt in India.. (She's playing his wife even though she looks like his daughter..) Seriously you would've gotten much more success on TV in Pakistan..
And Mehreen Syed as the most over-rated model? Are you serious? She has the most elegance and grace especially when doing Bridal Weeks..
All in all your Overated yourself..
cutegirl94 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
What?!?! 😲 Faisal Qureshi is overrated??🤪 Naaahhh he is one of the BEST actor in Pakistani television indusry!
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I personally like Humaima's acting & am a fan of her, BUT I love Faisal Qureshi alot too as an actor.. God knows why she thinks he is over rated because the acting he did in MZZBN, Qaid e tanhai, then one ARY drama in which he acted as a blind person, I mean he is JUST TOO awesome..

Anyways, her opinion. I liked her in Akbari Asghari. Her character was powerful there. :) On the first place, such questions should not have been asked as they create havoc, controversy & displeasure.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It's definitely her opinion, but her comments about Mehreen Syed were actually rude and that made "her opinion" unnecessary as a whole. Honestly though, I've never heard anyone say Faisal Qureshi is an overrated actor. He's one of the best actors of this generation..I'm surprised as to how easily she mentioned his name. Overall, everything seemed to be said in bad taste. I think Humaima's an alright actress, however she seems full of herself & no one really cares about her acting in Pakistan anyway. One good film doesn't mean anything in Pakistan..you have to accomplish way more to show so much attitude.