Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Aww Rutu this was SUCH a cute start-Specially the whole Titanic scene.VERY cute.Continue soon and PM!:D
Phantasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you guys for the comments...couldn't reply to everyone...a bit busy...but keep commenting it encourages me😎
Phantasm thumbnail

PART2

"Oye mr Romeo and ms Juliet...chalo get down from there...before you fall down." one of the cruise attendant spoiled their moment...

Swayam got down immediately and pulled Sharon down ...she was holding the railing firmly not letting it go...and her face showed how hard she wanted to slap that attendant...but before she could do something that would kick both of them out of the cruise he dragged her from there and took her inside...

He then asked her about the whereabouts of the gang...she pointed to one corner like a kid...and then both of them headed towards the gang.

"Ohh here they are..." Nilesh said

Rey took him to a corner and said in a whisper "Thank God Swayam tu aa gaya Sharon was behaving like a fiery tigress ready to pounce on anyone...by the way she had 7 shots haan...so be careful."

"Hmm I could make out that and 7 shots are enough to make her high...and don't worry main hu naa I will handle her." Swayam said winking.

On the other hand Sharon was in a naughty mood...she called a waiter and directed him to give a drink mixed with vodka to Swayam...

"Sir...lemonade." that waiter offered him the drink.

Swayam gulped it down in one go and had another one too without savoring its taste!!!...and that was enough for him...

Sharon was observing him from a distance and was chuckling.

Swayam saw her giggling and gave her a wicked smile...she knew this smile of his...whenever he smiles like that he does something which makes her go frenzy and out of control...and she ran from there for her dear life.

Swayam too followed her... half way through he gulped down four more drinks...and that was it all to make him high...and he ran after her...but she was fast...she was finding a place to hide...and then suddenly she saw a lifeboat and decided to hide in that..the life boat was supported in an elevated position and was pivoted outwardly away from the ship...a single rash movement would detach the boat from the ship...but was Sharon was not in her senses..when she entered the boat it wobbled slightly...and without making any noise she sat down and was looking out for Swayam...and as soon as she saw him scratching his head with one hand and the other making weird movements...she giggled...and that was enough for him to locate her...from the corner of his eyes he saw her giggling with her hand on her mouth..her face turning into pink shade... "Hmmm so she is thinking that I cannot find her haan...abhi dikhata hu..."he thought and in next second jumped in that life boat on her...and within a fraction of second without their knowledge the boat slowly and steadily lowered and got detached from the cruise...

And now there were two drunkards in that boat which was very soon going to hit the waters.

"Ahhhaaa I caught you...like always" Swayam said

"Swaaayaaam...tum bohot bure hoon... I hate you..." she was hitting him hard on his chest...

"Areey areey...chodo kya kar rahi ho..."

"Ek toh you are troubling me since yesterday and upar se you didn't get me any gift...kaise BF ho..."

"Kya chahiye bolo...ye star, ye moon ...or else... "saying so he leaned towards her.

"Uffo...NO...and kya cheesy lines mar rahe ho...mujhe na hariprasad chahiye!!!"

"WHAT...WHO IS THIS HARIPRASAD...mujhe chodke tum use mang rahi ho.." he said shouting.

"Arrey tum hariprasad ko nahi jante...woh cute sa soft toy...jisse tum baat kar rahe the na rose day par... I want that" she said this by swaying her body.

"Ohhh par ab kahase lau main... woh tho maine Kriya ko diya tha us din."

"WHAT...HOW COULD YOU..." jealously making its way up her face which was clearly evident.

And the boat moved away from the vessel stealthily when it hit the water...whilst these two were lost in their own senseless talks...

They were literally babbling about god knows what...so engrossed in their foolish talks that they finally drifted off to sleep..yess in that lifeboat!!!

no cliffhanger this time...i got scared of your dhamkis😆

Edited by Rutu - 12 years ago
Radioactive. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update. Lolz, Sharon tricked Swayam into getting high too. This is going to be fun.!! :)
Aww, the jealousy part was so cute.
Awesome work again and update real soon.
Ananya.SwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
awesome!
luved it! simply awesome!
attendant saying mr.romeo and juliet to our very own titanic starts!
luved the way swayam is handling sharon!
and sharon behaving like a kid...awww!
well,l luved it! great work! i must say you are an awesome writer!
update soon!
waiting for your update!
thnnx for the pm!😊
swaronland thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update 👏
sharon behaving like kid 😆
now both are drunken means swaron romance 😳
this reminds me kaho na pyar he movie 😉
continue soon & thanks 4 pm
Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update.
Smart girl Sharon tricked in Swayam and now both of them are high..alone in a lifeboat..oh this is gona be fun. Loved how you started..the attendant addressing them as romeo and juliet :)

shaani2209 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely and awesome update...
maiko Kaho na Pyarr hai ki influence lag rahi hai iss FF mein :P
thanks for the pm...
ShrutikaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey thnx for pm...update was nice...swayam n sharon both talli...we hav seen what happens if ne 1 of dem is talli in D3...par yaha pe to dono talli he...to i guess full on romance...plz update soon
Tanuka_TanHa thumbnail
awesome update rutu !!
sharon tricked swayams drinks to make him high 😆
stupid these two didnt even no that they are in a lifeboat which is detaching from the ship .
eagerly waiting for the next part, update soon...
thanks for the pm.