Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radioactive. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome update. Lolz, pura chocolate kha gaye ya phir next day ke liye bhi kuch rakha hai?! :D
Poor Sharon. Uncomfortable ho gayi bechari. Ooh, Swayam finally inquired about the dress. I was thinking why that didn't happen in the show.

Thank you for the PM
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This is the story of Kaho na pyaar hai ryt ?? But its looking good specially now that u r trying to spike it up with their own animated talks...
Phantasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: abhilasha_dream

This is the story of Kaho na pyaar hai ryt ?? But its looking good specially now that u r trying to spike it up with their own animated talks...

umm some what... like the first part when they get detach from cruise yup it was that story...but aage its different
AmRiTa_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Read all the updates...this is so cute. I love that he calls her baby...Talli Sharon is so much fun and she got him drunk too. Sharon n her cute antics..love the way Swayam is taking care of her. Together in an isolated island..Sharon all shy coming in front of Swayam like this 😛 I am glad you made Swayam ask Sharon about dress..show main toh they never bothered to show Swayam asking same to Sharon. Please do PM me when you update. 😊
Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 12 years ago
Ananya.SwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
luved it!
i'm extremely sorry for late reply!
luved the way swayam tries comforting sharon..
waiting for the next part...
Phantasm thumbnail

thanks namrata😊

Originally posted by: surbhimathur

Wow...sucha nycc and romantic updatee...😃
alone on an awsum beach...sharon ripped her skirt..she trying to maintain distance from him..
aww...adorablee!! 😳

hahaha i actually laughed wen u wrote "electric and magnetic fields" 😆
|lol plz concentrate on ur studies bt yea do continue wid dis awsum SS soon!!

thanks a ton surbhi for your comment😊

Originally posted by: sadiyaswaron

Awesome update
Sharon eating choclate like a kid aww soo cute
Update it soon but next time I don't want magnetic fields n electrical charge coz I m fed up of these things in my class n tution pls give some.velocity to their direction of romance lol
Waiting for next part

Nah dont worry sadiya...i ll surely not give velocity but i ll give acceleration to their
romance😉

Originally posted by: ShrutikaSwaRon

Awesome...wuld like to read more of it...plz update soon

thank you shrutika😊

Originally posted by: tanukaswaron

awesome update rutu !!

nicely written 👏
swaron on an isolated beach 😳
sharon getting nervous abt her short dress and staying away from swayam 😆
will be waiting for the next part , update soon...
thanks for the pm.

p.s - take ur time to post the next part , studies are more impt !!

thanks tanuka for your comments... means a lot😳

thank you dear😊

Originally posted by: neetha

i lovee ur ff rutu..its amazin..hmm update kat jab time milega..but dikh raha hai ki tu studies main busy hai...friction tech n all..😆 😆 😆

thank you neetha...and studies toh 24/7 picche padte hai😆

Originally posted by: Anindita91

awesome update rutu...totally loved it...wow sharon was feeding chocolates to swayam...how cute...n she was getting nervous coz of her short dress...awww...thanx to u for putting the dress part in this story...so wanted to see swaron's convo on this...thank you so much i can read it now...will be waiting for the next update...do update when u r free...

thank you anindita...and yeah dress part na...i wanted to see on the show but😕

thank you😊

Originally posted by: mahirahmarium

awww its just sooo adorable..😳

louuu the way Swayam cares for Sharon 😊
I am liking this SS a lot sooo please update soon and thanx for d pm

thank you dear😊

Originally posted by: ---Priya---

rutu i loved this update

Swayam carrying sharon
sharon feeling uncomfortable to sit with that short dress 😉
electric n magnetic fields 😲 no no.. take ur own time to update 😆

thanks priya😃

Originally posted by: shaani2209

Awesome👍🏼 thanks for the pm...

do update soon...waiting...

thank you shaani for commenting😊

Originally posted by: Sravani...

I so liked it.Swayam had brought chocolates for her.👍🏼 update soon :) :) :)

thanks sravani😊

Edited by Rutu - 12 years ago
Phantasm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suku_SwaRon

😆😆😆 That was really funny. Ok contine when time permits hope it wont be that long.
Yaar update was so so so so romantic. Swayam is just crazy for sharon, feeding each other with choclates is so sweet. This was what actually needed for swaron in d3 too some lone time for themselves. well I was completly lost in your update.Rutu you write so well that we crave for more. You are a mindblowing writer and i am love reading your works. Thank you for being such an awesome writer and giving us such beautiful updates.

That's really sweet of you to say that...thank you for appreciating...it means a lot to me😳

Originally posted by: ABBY92

Love the fact that they were feeding each other the chocolate and so sweet of Swayam to carry Sharon when she was tired !!! Sharon is adorable when she gets shy !!! Will be waiting for your next update !!!

thank you for the comment abby😊

Originally posted by: marauder

Lovely update. It was sweet ,cute and simply romantic. Sharon is freakingly adorable when get nervous . Waiting for the next update.

thank you for the comment😊

thank you😊

Originally posted by: -Sakina-

Aww!I loved the part Swayam takes out chocolates from his pocket..and then the two of them feed each other.

very cute!

thanks a ton sakina😳

Originally posted by: Sudha-SK

Lovely update. It was cute yet romantic. Loved how you ended with the question Swayam asks Sharon..how i wish CV's had half the mind and creativity as yours.

thank you sudha...how i wish woh dress ka part show mein bhi dikhate

Originally posted by: tanharocks

It was cute update...swaron feeding each other chocolate was so cute and sharon feeling shy about her dress and swayam teying to lighten the moment was nice...loved it

thank you dear😊

Originally posted by: Gaveshni

ok!!!! 👍🏼good luck for ur studies. pm me whnever u update😃

thanks😊

yup i have updated soon dear😊

Originally posted by: praju_d3

Awwsum..!!😃

Bt nott fair...!U stoped @ d wrong moment..!!😭
Update Fastt!!😛 Waiting til then!😃

that was needed dear and yeah thank you😊

Originally posted by: meevee

Bohat achcha likhti ho...luvd this update...the feeding part, the part of Swayam trying to cover up for the awkwardness & of cors the last question...next update ka besabri se intzaar rahega😊

thanks a ton dear...your comment means a lot to me😳

Originally posted by: Nirju99

awesm update both part were superv

thank you😊

Originally posted by: chimpukli10

hey dear nice update..nd lliked the fact that u brought d dress ka topic in it...do update d next part soon..

thanks dear😊

Originally posted by: Srishti_SwaRon

Awesome update. Lolz, pura chocolate kha gaye ya phir next day ke liye bhi kuch rakha hai?! :D
Poor Sharon. Uncomfortable ho gayi bechari. Ooh, Swayam finally inquired about the dress. I was thinking why that didn't happen in the show.

Thank you for the PM

me too thinking the same...why didn't they show that in the show?? anyways thank you srishti for the comment😊

Originally posted by: AmritaluvSwaRon

Read all the updates...this is so cute. I love that he calls her baby...Talli Sharon is so much fun and she got him drunk too. Sharon n her cute antics..love the way Swayam is taking care of her. Together in an isolated island..Sharon all shy coming in front of Swayam like this 😛 I am glad you made Swayam ask Sharon about dress..show main toh they never bothered to show Swayam asking same to Sharon. Please do PM me when you update. 😊

thank you for commenting about all parts😊

Originally posted by: swaron_d3

luved it!

i'm extremely sorry for late reply!
luved the way swayam tries comforting sharon..
waiting for the next part...

thank you dear😊
Phantasm thumbnail

The result of the first bit in the update(sharon clearing out some things) is...me as a disappointed swaron fan...this is what I actually WANT to see in the show...reviews please🤔

PART5

"Umm no, it's the same dress..woh... woh...actually.. you... burnt... the...letters and cards...but... I... managed... to... save some things and this dress is one of them...as I told you...its my priced possession" she was stammering initially but could manage to complete the sentence.

"But you only wanted to dump those gifts na...so baad mein why did you try to save them?"

"Woh... woh... Swayam I didn't want to dump them...I wanted to see ki did you remember those gifts or not...I wanted you to stop me from dumping them...silly me...I still regret it...but I do remember each and everything that you wrote in those letters..I do I really really do..it was just my ego that had overpowered my heart feelings."

Her voice was becoming a bit shaky but she regained her composure ...there were many things...that she wanted to clear out to him..and this was the best time.

He sensed her trembling voice and so he got up from his place and sat beside her "Arre I was asking just like that..no need to justify."

"No Swayam please let me tell you everything...i just can't keep it inside me...you need to know certain things."

"In shivam's party also some part in me said to be with you...but my brain didn't allow me to do so...although I was away from you... my eyes were constantly searching you...I didn't like it when Nicole ma'am kissed you on your cheeks...how dare she...only I could do it and no one else...then my heart said to dance with you...but when you ignored me...I decided to dance with him...just to show you I was not affected...but it was killing me inside...then there was a task to kiss your partner... my eyes were looking out for you...but you weren't there..my heart said to be with you at that time and I didn't realize when that idiot took me out...he kissed me on my cheeks Swayam... trust me please... I didn't let him to proceed further...my ego just crashed at that moment...even my ego knew that only my Swayam has the right to come near me that close...shivam was a nobody I was just using him to come closer to you...all I could see at that moment was only you...the time we spend together ,how you always treated me and in return how I treated you...your love, your care, your concern for me...everything just flashed in front of me...I knew you wanted our first kiss to be special...but I was responsible for whatever happened at that party...I could not face myself after that... I prayed that you won't come to know whatever happened..but you did eventually come to know how about it."

She was telling this to him and the same time she was crying which then became hysterical...in the end she couldn't utter a word and started hiccupping ...there was a lot that she wanted to tell him...but he couldn't take it longer...he could not see her like that...for he pulled her towards him and cupping her face said "Bas Sharon bas..i don't want you to give me justification...I can't see you like this...please stop crying baby...and erase it, think that it was your worst nightmare...but now the reality is we are together and as we have promised we will be always together here after ...haina"

He did not know whether to be happy that she use to love him long back or be sad that he made her remember that incident that had affected both of them.

Swayam moved one of his hand from her face to her waist..pulling her still closer to him and the other one caressing her cheek with his thumb trying to soothe her...that worked...her hiccups stopped but she was still crying ...she looked straight in his eyes and his eyes were locked in hers...very slowly he leaned towards her but she didn't stir...but her eyes were begging him to take her...she closed her eyes tears still streaming down her cheeks and very cautiously he kissed her ...both of them didn't move initially but immediately she responded ...he kissed her so softly knowing how fragile she was at that moment...she indicated him silently to take the control... for she had totally given herself...Sharon pulled him closer running her hand in his hair...and other on his cheek...waiting for more...now even Swayam was crying...tears were rolling down..she moved her hand from on his cheek to his nape...it was their first kiss...and it was special just they the way they both wanted it to be...they wanted that moment to freeze... it was a moment that they would cherish after...but couldn't express it in words...

After a while they broke apart...for basic need of oxygen..they were still crying... Sharon then kissed each and every part of his face from his forehead to his teary eyes to his nose to both cheeks to his chin...Swayam then just helped her to lay down and she just clung to him tightly placing her hand in his hair and other on his back and he placed kisses on her neck and shoulders rubbing his lips all over them and then he leaned towards her face kissing her again...he wanted to show her how much he had always loved her and would continue to do so...she too was kissing him back equally indicating how much even she loves him...she pulled him more closer...bringing his body as close to her trying to close the distance left between them...their kiss spoke a thousand of emotions...love, longing, forgiveness, affection, passion, the never dying desire... it was not filled with lust and was not urgent...a slow one which then grew intense...which lasted for what seemed like infinity..

Shweta-kriyansh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely...the way sharon cleared out the airs was touching...and then swayam's emotions regarding to be happy or sad...bang on ...the kiss was divine...much needed to show their incomplete forms without each other...totally rocked it...
swayamsharon thumbnail
i too want that swayam sharon should talk about gift, shivam party!! chalo show mae nahi toe yaha read ker kae toe i m happy, & yes nice update