Awww...sucha cutee and superr romantic SS rutu! 😳
Its truly awesome! ⭐️
read all d parts in a go!
And eagerly waitin for d 4th part..! πŸ˜ƒ
do pm me from now..i hav sent u buddy request 😊
Phantasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Couldn't reply to your precious comments...a bit busyπŸ˜•...but please give your feedbacksπŸ˜ƒ

PART4

He then thought of anchoring the boat...but he could not find anything to do so..so he just dragged it...and carefully maintained a distance so that it won't stealthily move away from them in the water.

"So what do we do now?" Sharon asked Swayam.

"Ummm lets keep walking and search for a human soul ...so that we can get a help to get out of here."

"Aye Aye captain..." Sharon answered giving him a salute..and marched forward.

Swayam smiled at her antics...got hold of her hand and continued walking towards the forest.

They were walking for God knows how long but they could not find a single soul, Sharon got tired and she sat down and said panting "Swayam...i can't walk anymore and besides I am hungry."

"Well I have solution for both the problems..how about this... first we will eat something and then I will carry you in my arms?" he said sitting besides her.

"Eating something haan really...as if tumhare pas kuch hai khane ke liye!!...get me risotto then...and a chocolate milkshake" she said sticking out her tongue.

"Umm...woh sab toh nahi milega...but you close your eyes first ...and please extend your hands."

When she closed her eyes, he chanted the spell

"abracadabra...swooshie whooshie humpty dumpty... and now open your eyes"

He got 4 chocolate bars from his pocket and handed over to her "I had got this for you...but somehow forgot...eat this you will get some energy.

Without a delay she unwrapped the chocolate and started eating it like a kid...in between she was also feeding it to Swayam... the fact that they were eating it in turns made it taste sweeter.

He then carried her in his arms and walked further...they were almost in the middle of the forest...and still no sign of humans...it was getting dark...he then saw the shore... and thought "Have we crossed the entire island?? ...but still no sight of a single human...i guess we should spend the night here and tomorrow I will see what to do" and so he just put her down and told her the plan.

"Sharon I guess, hame yahi rukhna hoga...this place is pretty safe for us compared to the dense jungle...i will just make arrangement for fire okay."

"Hmm chalega."

He then just gathered some sticks, dry grass and using the friction technique he rubbed two stones vigorously to produce the spark...he immediately brought it closer to the sticks and the dry grass and by method of thermal convection..the heat got transferred and fire was ignited.

Sharon went near a corner and was cleaning her dress...in the process she accidently ripped her skirt which was of very thin material "SHIT...what do I do know?"

She was wearing a white short dress that was few inches above her knee and a pleated baby blue short and floral over-skirt of very thin material.

So now she removed her pleated skirt...she was wearing it over her white dress...so she was not in that bad situation..but the dress was too short...it's not that she had never worn short dresses..but the mere fact that she had to spend the night with Swayam made her too conscious..the dress was quite few inches above her knee...

And then Swayam yelled from behind "Sharon the campfire is set...come na jaldi"

She was too shy to come in front of him like that...she was stretching her dress waiting for a miracle that it would just elongate...instead of sitting besides him she sat infront of him so that both were facing each other...carefully maintaining a distance.

Swayam knew that while cleaning she accidently had ripped her skirt...so he was just smiling at the way she was stretching her dress...but seeing her like that he could not take his eyes off her... no he was not ogling her... but he was staring her..looking in her deep hazel coloured eyes...the fire was set in front of them but also inside their bodies.

To lessen the uncomfortable situation Swayam thought of engaging both of them in a talk...

"Umm Sharon actually I wanted to ask you..."

"Hmm..kya?"

"The other day when we were dancing on salsa...you were wearing the same dress which I had gifted you...but who toh jal gaya tha na...Did you get the same piece again?"

Next updates after few days..i m busy with my college and studies...πŸ€“ so even though I want to write na I wont be able to write properly.

Instead of showing romance between two humans...i will end up showing between electric and magnetic fields!!!πŸ˜†

Edited by Rutu - 12 years ago
surbhimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow...sucha nycc and romantic updatee...πŸ˜ƒ
alone on an awsum beach...sharon ripped her skirt..she trying to maintain distance from him..
aww...adorablee!! 😳

hahaha i actually laughed wen u wrote "electric and magnetic fields" πŸ˜†
|lol plz concentrate on ur studies bt yea do continue wid dis awsum SS soon!!
HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Sharon eating choclate like a kid aww soo cute
Update it soon but next time I don't want magnetic fields n electrical charge coz I m fed up of these things in my class n tution pls give some.velocity to their direction of romance lol
Waiting for next part