Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: samarp22

she left studies and everythng for acting but only future will be able to tell was her decision right or not !

Usually this happens with the star kids they sacrifice their education..😳
keshnia thumbnail
hey people,am just shocked reading all these news...never knew that Mahesh was like this...guess his new interest is Samantha nw...
n abt Hansika...wat a cruel act against this child...
am such a huge fan of Mahesh...respected him so much...tel me really is it true...
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

Hansika and her magic mother: Ever wondered how Hansika managed to get old so soon? she was a cute 13 year old in koi mil gaya ho played her age to the T and then came 2006 with Allu Arjun's Desamuduru.. not a lot of people recognized or believed that it it was the same hansika who portrayed cute characters in koi mil gaya, kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi etc. So what actually happened? how did she become so fully grown up? all the credit goes to her mother.. Hansika's mother who is a dermatologist by profession took Hansika to US and got her treatment there.. Hansika who was then 15 years old got a high dose of steroids (I'm guessing progesterone) and she looked like this in merely a two-three years of time.. last to last month Hansika visited US again and there were articles all over because she said she is going there to lose weight..and everyone wondered what's in US that's not available in India 😕 but apparently all the treatment has gone kaput now.. she is gaining crazy amount of weight because of her steroids and medications.. she keeps doing the rounds of US to try and get in shape.. she has been doing that from the past 2 years that's when she started gaining all her weight.. The weight is beyond control.. she says her viewers like her plump but she has crossed the plump while ago she is in the overweight or as we put it in normal words Fat category right now..

Another piece of gossip is that Hansika's mother pimps her with famous tollywood actors, directors, producers.. she also had a short fling with Prabhu Deva when she was doing the movie with him.. Articles, media were buzzing with the news and she said she considers Prabhu as a brother.. kehne main kya jaata hai .. Soon after that Nayantara and Prabhu Deva broke up, was this one of the reason?? can be?? we never know.. Okay so yeah Hansika's mother accompanies her every where on her shoots and keeps track of who Hansika spends time with and if she's getting paid correctly..

what baffles me is that her mother does all that ewww.. disgusting mother and she ruined her daughter's whole childhood just because she wanted her daughter to be an actress.. 🤢 pathetic..

So this is what you told me..
I feel so bad for Hansika :( ...bichari was such a cute girl.
Her mother needs to be thrown in jail for screwing up her daughter's health and career. Beyond digusting.
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ayyye, I dont think Avika Gor is on steriods etc.
She just hit her puberty. 😆 There are many girls that look like that in puberty days, but then they look and have a nice shape once they hit 15-17 years. Her body is just changing, but please... dont tell me she's doing what Hansika did 😲
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

Ayyye, I dont think Avika Gor is on steriods etc.

She just hit her puberty. 😆 There are many girls that look like that in puberty days, but then they look and have a nice shape once they hit 15-17 years. Her body is just changing, but please... dont tell me she's doing what Hansika did 😲

I don't think she took steroids.. she just grew up.. she's 15 now so she's beyond puberty.. she's a girl now..
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Is Avika Gor acting in any movies??😕