Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Nooo! Mahesh Babu</3 Sigh, I knew the squeaky clean image presented was a total farce, but good for Namrata! Taking a stand. But sigh, Mahesh-Trisha were my absolute favorite couple of all time. Athadu and Sainkudu made me just... 😍

And the Nag news is pretty common knowledge, but never fails to leave me boggled as to how any wife can accept it. o.o

Rana-Trisha? Meh. Like someone said in the thread, yeah all money on the fact that she'll marry some NRI and he'll marry someone who's not famous or in the industry, like all of the other southies seem to be doing these days. But thank god Rana and Bipasha broke up, was never a fan of their pairing.

Nice going opening the thread Pallo! πŸ€—
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Naina2127

Nooo! Mahesh Babu</3 Sigh, I knew the squeaky clean image presented was a total farce, but good for Namrata! Taking a stand. But sigh, Mahesh-Trisha were my absolute favorite couple of all time. Athadu and Sainkudu made me just... 😍

And the Nag news is pretty common knowledge, but never fails to leave me boggled as to how any wife can accept it. o.o

Rana-Trisha? Meh. Like someone said in the thread, yeah all money on the fact that she'll marry some NRI and he'll marry someone who's not famous or in the industry, like all of the other southies seem to be doing these days. But thank god Rana and Bipasha broke up, was never a fan of their pairing.

Nice going opening the thread Pallo! πŸ€—

I said that πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

πŸ€—πŸ€—

Hansika gossip up next
..Naina.. thumbnail
Oops πŸ˜†

and Hansika? Is she still around? o.o
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naina2127

Oops πŸ˜†
and Hansika? Is she still around? o.o

she is.. maybe you didn't recognize her since she has put on oodles of weight..she looks so bad 🀒

second Namitha for you.. πŸ˜† if you look at her new stills she looks older than all her heroes..
..Naina.. thumbnail
Ohmygod! She looks exactly like Namitha. Ohgoodgod, not flattering for her.She reminds me of those older actresses now -_-

But contine with the gossip πŸ˜† Never imagined there was any seirous gossip in the South, but clearly they manage to keep it under wraps beautifully compared to their Bollywood counterparts.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Hansika and her magic mother: Ever wondered how Hansika managed to get old so soon? she was a cute 13 year old in koi mil gaya ho played her age to the T and then came 2006 with Allu Arjun's Desamuduru.. not a lot of people recognized or believed that it it was the same hansika who portrayed cute characters in koi mil gaya, kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi etc. So what actually happened? how did she become so fully grown up? all the credit goes to her mother.. Hansika's mother who is a dermatologist by profession took Hansika to US and got her treatment there.. Hansika who was then 15 years old got a high dose of steroids (I'm guessing progesterone) and she looked like this in merely a two-three years of time.. last to last month Hansika visited US again and there were articles all over because she said she is going there to lose weight..and everyone wondered what's in US that's not available in India πŸ˜• but apparently all the treatment has gone kaput now.. she is gaining crazy amount of weight because of her steroids and medications.. she keeps doing the rounds of US to try and get in shape.. she has been doing that from the past 2 years that's when she started gaining all her weight.. The weight is beyond control.. she says her viewers like her plump but she has crossed the plump while ago she is in the overweight or as we put it in normal words Fat category right now..

Another piece of gossip is that Hansika's mother pimps her with famous tollywood actors, directors, producers.. she also had a short fling with Prabhu Deva when she was doing the movie with him.. Articles, media were buzzing with the news and she said she considers Prabhu as a brother.. kehne main kya jaata hai .. Soon after that Nayantara and Prabhu Deva broke up, was this one of the reason?? can be?? we never know.. Okay so yeah Hansika's mother accompanies her every where on her shoots and keeps track of who Hansika spends time with and if she's getting paid correctly..

what baffles me is that her mother does all that ewww.. disgusting mother and she ruined her daughter's whole childhood just because she wanted her daughter to be an actress.. 🀒 pathetic..
Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 12 years ago
letitgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
🀬^^^ poor girl... Robbed off her childhood/teenage where she was supposed to be bubbly n now along with health/weight issues she has to deal with sleeping around with different men. Whatever her mom has done is cruelty n shud b punished. Couldn't she wait for few more years!!! Greedy woman. 🀒
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhavi20_s

🀬^^^ poor girl... Robbed off her childhood/teenage where she was supposed to be bubbly n now along with health/weight issues she has to deal with sleeping around with different men. Whatever her mom has done is cruelty n shud b punished. Couldn't she wait for few more years!!! Greedy woman. 🀒

that's what I wondered..🀒
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Pallo its really shocking to hear the secret behind her over growth dear..😲 I hope her mum is making her go towards wrong path in this small age..😑 pity on her..🀒
priya_sparsha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh that's sad news! No wonder Hansika has gained so much weight. Not to be mean but she looked old in Kandireega with ram😲