Juicy gossips of the south Industry.. Pg 5 UPDATE

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
DISCLAIMER: This is a gossip thread.. you might not want to believe some of the gossip here but keep in mind this is a gossip thread.. which means we all have heard the news from somewhere or the other..nothing in firm here..

Okaaayy so lemme start this juicy gossip thread.. we'll post the controversial gossip from the southern industry here..

Nagarjuna-Amala-Tabu and Anushka: we all know how Nagarjuna has always been in a relationship with Tabu after his marriage to Amala.. Tabu and Nagarjuna started seeing each other after their first movie Ninne Peladatha which was back in 1996.. Tabu was hopefull of getting married to Nagarjuna but he made his stand clear that he will not leave his wife.. since then Tabu has been in a relationship with Nagarjuna.. Amala knows all about it.. Tabu when visits Hyderabad she stays with Nagarjuna in his house where his wife lives too.. the wife apparently has no problem with all this because she knows he will only have affairs and would never get married (what a lowlife of a wife 🤢)..Tabu has not married since her affair with Nagarjuna never ended.. She said on the couch with koel that Nagarjuna holds a special place in her heart.. she said Bf's come, Bf's go but Nagarjuna remains forever..😲 Okay so third angle to this story is Anushka.. Nagarjuna started seeing Anushka after their first movie Super.. they went on to do other movies together too.. Apparently both Tabu and Amala know about his passing affairs.. Anushka and Nagarjuna broke up in 2010 after the income raid was happened to the telugu actors.. But they are still doing movies together which is very weird to me..😕

There were also reports of him seeing Mamata Mohandas when they were doing kedi togther..

I must say quite a philanderer Nagarjuna is.. looking at his age.. he is pretty popular..😆

Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It's ok ... he's such a sweetheart and a greek god that I wouldn't be surprised even if these gals fell for him first 😍 ...
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavanab

It's ok ... he's such a sweetheart and a greek god that I wouldn't be surprised even if these gals fell for him first 😍 ...

LMAAAOOO... wo kare to raas leela hum karay to character dheela..😆

I like Nagarjuna too but on his personal front that's too playboy-ish
Ridhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

the most ridiculous gossip i heard is chiranjeevi having an affair with character artist sudha🤢
donno how much truth it holds😕
sra_vya thumbnail
then what about chaitanya having affair with anushka
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: sra_vya

then what about chaitanya having affair with anushka

that was a cover up for Nagarjuna..put all the attention on son 🤢
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Pallo dear very happy u have started the gossip thread as we discussed..🤗

Oh the Nag gossip is interesting..😉

Keep rocking this thread..👏 Waiting for more from the controversy queen of SS section..😆
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Trisha-Simbu-Vijay-Mahesh Babu-Political leaders-Rana-Bipasha-Shreya: HA HA HA from the title you can make out how many angles are involved here.. okay so the gossip is prime about Trisha.. Trisha has had a very bad name in the industry.. she has been popular for openly accepting invitations for favours.. She had a serious crush on Vijay when they started working on their first movie.. I don't know whether they were having an affair or not but the news were when Vijay came to know of it he said he won't do anymore movies with Trisha.. but he then did Kuruvi with her as their jodi was apparently a lucky mascot for the movie.. the movie didn't work and they never worked together again.. Trisha was very serious about Vijay.. she was also asked on a show if she has fallen in love with a co actor to which she replied yes.. there was an article which stated she was either talking about Mahesh or Vijay.. Trisha then started seeing Mahesh Babu after Athadu.. he did another movie with her called Sainikudu.. Mahesh and Trisha both had an intense affair.. When Namrata came to know of it she left her Hyderabad residence and came to Mumbai with her son, which Mahesh presented as a vacation. Mahesh's sister, brother in law everybody was against his relationship with Trisha.. he told Namrata that he would not marry Trisha but Namrata said she won't be back until he cuts all his relations with her and swear never to work with her again.. Mahesh after some negotiation called off his relationship with Trisha and brought back Namrata home.. Trisha went into a serious depression and took a sabbatical from the telugu idustry.. she went to Bangkok for a while and then came back to finish her movie Vinnaithandi Varuvaaya.. according to reports she and Simbu had a passing affair along that time.. It is also said that Trisha and Simbu are friends with benefits.. they have known each other since their teens it was also said they once went to the same school.. Nayantara on her breakup with Simbu said you should ask about Simbu to Trisha.. she knows him in and out.. she knows who he likes, who he dislikes and who he spends time with. they are like soulmates 😲 and since then a cold war started between Nayan, Simbu and Trisha.. it was also said that they had an affair when she was doing her first movie with Simbu.. they are not dating anymore but it is said that they are best of friends 😕 Trisha is also rumoured to have easily given favours to some very famous political leaders. 🤢
Rana was first dating Shreya Saran and they broke up.. he was then dating Trisha but they broke up when he allegedly cheated on her with Bipasha during dum maaro dum..they are back together now.. Rana was asked in an interview if he has a gf and he said Well, I already have a girlfriend, I'm seeing someone... let's not get into the whos and hows. I would like to keep mum about it right now. I don't want speculations. When asked if she is from South he said People ask me 'Is she from South' and I say, 'Ya, I am from the South so, she is too'
these are their pictures which were published on 25th June.. so they are very much together..
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Pallo very interesting dear..😉 I hope T and R will marry soon..😛
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: SweetyGreen

Pallo very interesting dear..😉 I hope T and R will marry soon..😛

I can bet any money they won't get married.. she'll marry a rich NRI business man at the end.. just watch and Rana will marry a girl from a non filmy background like all his friends..
Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 12 years ago