Or you can just do this

hinaimran thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@queenof heart do what ?
hinaimran thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@usman i tried putting a facebook link on the url window but it kept on saying check the correct path?😭

Originally posted by: hinaimran

@queenof heart do what ?

Sorry, you just have to type [ img ] and then the link of the image
and then you put [/ img ] at the end of the link (without the spaces)

without the spaces!
Edited by _QueenofHearts_ - 12 years ago
rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

For weeks now I've been reading much about this MD Productions serial; positive reviews and comments lavishing praise on the story, the actors, their excellent acting and chemistry with each other, the direction, the dialogues, in short everything about Mere Dard Ko Jo Zubaan Milay sounded just perfect. Intrigued by all that I was reading I felt kind of left out; it seemed like I was missing out on what sounded like a really fabulous serial (I watched the first episode and then never got around to following it regularly), and so over the past week or so I caught up with much of what has aired till now, and here's my take …

Mere Dard Ko Jo Zubaan Milay starts off on very happy note with Ahmed Ali's family. A contented, middle-class shop owner, Ahmed Ali lives in Hyderabad with his wife Shamim, two happy-go-lucky...

to continue click:
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: somakomal

For weeks now I've been reading much about this MD Productions serial; positive reviews and comments lavishing praise on the story, the actors, their excellent acting and chemistry with each other, the direction, the dialogues, in short everything about Mere Dard Ko Jo Zubaan Milay sounded just perfect. Intrigued by all that I was reading I felt kind of left out; it seemed like I was missing out on what sounded like a really fabulous serial (I watched the first episode and then never got around to following it regularly), and so over the past week or so I caught up with much of what has aired till now, and here's my take '

Mere Dard Ko Jo Zubaan Milay starts off on very happy note with Ahmed Ali's family. A contented, middle-class shop owner, Ahmed Ali lives in Hyderabad with his wife Shamim, two happy-go-lucky...

to continue click:

👏👏my thoughts exactly👏...i also have great respect for bushra, she is one of our finest actress, but she should leave writing scripts to the proffesionals.
rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: happyviewer

👏👏my thoughts exactly👏...i also have great respect for bushra, she is one of our finest actress, but she should leave writing scripts to the proffesionals.

👏
Yep thats why i felt the need to share the review!! totally on point! do leave your feedback on the blogpost review though!! 😃
Edited by somakomal - 12 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Baby born and dies in the same epi 🤔

Next epi will surely unveil a lot..
I wonder how the baby died
I think its arfas fault
and i think thats the reason why arfa will go to commit suicide
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^ It would be her fault..cause precap mein dekho to I think it's her mom or Junaid who say thay uski galti ki waja se we lost Hira (apparently that's the baby's name)