Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Saari tragedies ek hi dramey mein daal di hain :(
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
the show is getting depressing with each passing episode... just when you think that things will fall in right place now then again a tragedy strikes.. Just when Arfa was showing signs of recovery she gets pregnant and then her daughter dies.. next episode is again going to be rona dhona..
I think they have ruined Arfas character! I liked her before!
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

I think they have ruined Arfas character! I liked her before!

such incidents can ruin anyone's life... A friend of mine who faced a serous tragedy (Not rape). She has not been able to cope up with the situation and is in very bad state. Its been over 1 year and she still has not recovered yet. So i can somewhat understand Arfa's situation.. though, it vary from person to person some people can recover soon & some take time.
Im not saying they dont affect ur life but still arfa is being immature instead of dealing with it in a mature kind of way
She is being selfish and she is acting as if shes anjoying torturing other people :S
hinaimran thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
well next episode has a lot of surprises and even more to come Happy Moments TOO dont worry :)
hinaimran thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
A question PLz ans HOW do you put pictures directly on the post wanted to share MDKJZM behind the scenes on the post direstly instead of link. thx
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hinaimran

well next episode has a lot of surprises and even more to come Happy Moments TOO dont worry :)

ya till the next disaster strikes...the precap shows the entry of that loafer...now he will create trouble and amna's character would be questioned...bus yehi reh gaya tha...kirdar kashi.
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: happyviewer

ya till the next disaster strikes...the precap shows the entry of that loafer...now he will create trouble and amna's character would be questioned...bus yehi reh gaya tha...kirdar kashi.

Happyviewer has again turned into UNhappyviewer 😆😆
Usman. thumbnail
@HinaImran... Click on this icon in the toolbar. A new window will open. Paste the image URL there Click Preview & then OK.
Edited by Usman. - 12 years ago