Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
The new guy who will be entering Aamna's life is the same guy who raped Arfa? Damn! What a twist..

Originally posted by: howzzat

The new guy who will be entering Aamna's life is the same guy who raped Arfa? Damn! What a twist..

Reaallyyy? :S That doesnt make sense😆

Originally posted by: Ameres

Me too! And I wouldn't mind being called young and we are I believe lol. 😛

I agree on the last point, Pakistani dramas are too close to reality and at times they start hovering on borderline depression. We know bad things happen in the world but dramas can try give a more positive message too. They don't necessarily always have to state the bitter truth in a more depressing way. Like you said would like to see Arfa getting over it and trying to move in life, give a message of hope and that life does not end there. She should be shown fighting against it and becoming something instead of crying and attempting suicide.

Sigh, at this point can just wait and watch.

True trueee! :P
I guess I live in a western society, so I expect people to get over this kinda stuff and move on😆
Even though im not very western myself, Im more interested in our Pakistani culture, but I still try and stay positive about things😳
cocojatti92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

I guess I live in a western society, so I expect people to get over this kinda stuff and move on😆
Even though im not very western myself, Im more interested in our Pakistani culture, but I still try and stay positive about things😳

I live in the west too but I do not know a single person who has gotten over this, In the west people hide there feelings well and most do get mental help. U never know person next to u is happy or sad
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't watch this drama..but I saw that scene where Alishba is with Mohib in a room..and says to him why he hasn't asked her what happened or why everything went the way it did...and eventually starts crying...I must say she did so well in that scene. I was just flipping channels and saw it randomly. Her acting has improved tremendously..she was pretty natural with her crying there. I thought she was horrible in Main Abdul Qadir Hoon, but seems like she has come a long way.
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I don't watch this drama..but I saw that scene where Alishba is with Mohib in a room..and says to him why he hasn't asked her what happened or why everything went the way it did...and eventually starts crying...I must say she did so well in that scene. I was just flipping channels and saw it randomly. Her acting has improved tremendously..she was pretty natural with her crying there. I thought she was horrible in Main Abdul Qadir Hoon, but seems like she has come a long way.

i think i wrote this in some other thread too that she was the only bad thing in MAQH but she has improved alot.. she was brilliant in Ek nazar meri taraf and is doing a great job in Mere dard ko..
she was in maqh? :O
i have to watch it nowww!!!

Originally posted by: cocojatti92

I live in the west too but I do not know a single person who has gotten over this, In the west people hide there feelings well and most do get mental help. U never know person next to u is happy or sad

Yeah thats true, thats what I meant! I mean rape affects anyone lekin itna ziada sadma le lena
its not goood :(
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

Thats good, guess culture does make a lot of impact on us but having a positive attitude towards life is very good. Keep it up. :)
Uhhh I wish this show came on saturdays :@
stupid bari aapa :@
mere saturdays barbaad kardiye