Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cocojatti92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: hinaimran

Yes the bold line also made me think i am on interrogation 😉 i cant tell you much otherwise it will kill the essence but ill give u a bit of a sneak peak on this pic with sarwat. that's my son Saad whose an actor/model and has done more than 30 ads and 8 dramas poplar ones include Noor Bano,Tishnagi,Pyar Mei Twins eid play.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=414047618641053&set=a.414046821974466.92179.119640261415125&type=3&theater

He is super cute cannot wait to watch him😊
Could u tell us that ur son is playing urooj son?
hinaimran thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes right now he's 2 months old in the drama 😉
hinaimran thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Dont forget to like his page 😊
https://www.facebook.com/saadimranfanclub
and if u see the albums on his page there's a couple more pics of Meray dard ko jo Zubaan milay 😉
cocojatti92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes right now he's 2 months old in the drama 😉

ThankYou!😊

Word Count: 1

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@QueenofHearts- Lol, not a fan of any character or actor as such but just watching for the story line. Though like watching Urooj-Amna scenes. 😛

Coming to the matter, well yes having faith in Allah helps but sometimes that is not enough. Please don't get me wrong it is the very faith that helps us get through the difficult times but yet we can't help but question that why is this happening? I have strong faith in Allah but when something bad happens I do end up crying and asking why? Because at that point I can't understand that why is it happening? I can't see how it is good for me? If I suffer how will it help me? I cry and question but the faith does not waver, in fact it helps me get stronger. And before anyone judges on this point, we are all humans. We falter, we make mistakes and we do fall weak.
What I'm trying to say is that though she has strong faith but the even is too big to get over it easily.

I think she just wants everyone to hate her...and i dont understand why
As for this line, see that is what the other member and I was saying that she believes she is not worthy of Junaid anymore. By making everyone hate her she thinks she can distance them from her, the pain. She know she is causing them pain right now so she thinks if she can cut herself from them it will be less traumatic for her. If they start feeling hatred for her they will no longer feel her pain. Similarly she thinks Junaid deserves someone better so she is trying to make him hate her.

Okay so the whole point of this long post is that the event is way too big for her to get over it easily. It takes time and great courage to finally get over it and move on. And not everyone is so strong to find that inner strength.

If you don't mind my asking how old are you? Just that you sound quite young in your queries, which is good...cute in a way. 😛

As far as I know, Uroojs cousin from America is to enter the show and cause more problems

Yes the bold line also made me think i am on interrogation 😉 i cant tell you much otherwise it will kill the essence but ill give u a bit of a sneak peak on this pic with sarwat. that's my son Saad whose an actor/model and has done more than 30 ads and 8 dramas poplar ones include Noor Bano,Tishnagi,Pyar Mei Twins eid play.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=414047618641053&set=a.414046821974466.92179.119640261415125&type=3&theater

who are you and how do you know the story? :O

Originally posted by: Ameres

@QueenofHearts- Lol, not a fan of any character or actor as such but just watching for the story line. Though like watching Urooj-Amna scenes. 😛

Coming to the matter, well yes having faith in Allah helps but sometimes that is not enough. Please don't get me wrong it is the very faith that helps us get through the difficult times but yet we can't help but question that why is this happening? I have strong faith in Allah but when something bad happens I do end up crying and asking why? Because at that point I can't understand that why is it happening? I can't see how it is good for me? If I suffer how will it help me? I cry and question but the faith does not waver, in fact it helps me get stronger. And before anyone judges on this point, we are all humans. We falter, we make mistakes and we do fall weak.
What I'm trying to say is that though she has strong faith but the even is too big to get over it easily.

I think she just wants everyone to hate her...and i dont understand why
As for this line, see that is what the other member and I was saying that she believes she is not worthy of Junaid anymore. By making everyone hate her she thinks she can distance them from her, the pain. She know she is causing them pain right now so she thinks if she can cut herself from them it will be less traumatic for her. If they start feeling hatred for her they will no longer feel her pain. Similarly she thinks Junaid deserves someone better so she is trying to make him hate her.

Okay so the whole point of this long post is that the event is way too big for her to get over it easily. It takes time and great courage to finally get over it and move on. And not everyone is so strong to find that inner strength.

If you don't mind my asking how old are you? Just that you sound quite young in your queries, which is good...cute in a way. 😛

Lmaooo...I sound young? :P Im 21
Well I know what you are saying and I know what a huge thing rape is especially for a girl whos a virgin and such a reserved girl like Arfa, it must be really traumatizing, but she is old enough to understand what is going on...so she should atleast TRY to move on...she is lucky that Junaid and her family are so supportive
If noone was supporting her, then such behaviour would make more sense
Obviously we have never been in a situation like hers, and God forbid we ever will be, so we cant understand what she must be going through at this point... I just hope her character doesnt get a tragic ending :( I hope this drama shows us that we CAN move on from such traumatizing events
Ameres thumbnail

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

Lmaooo...I sound young? :P Im 21
Well I know what you are saying and I know what a huge thing rape is especially for a girl whos a virgin and such a reserved girl like Arfa, it must be really traumatizing, but she is old enough to understand what is going on...so she should atleast TRY to move on...she is lucky that Junaid and her family are so supportive
If noone was supporting her, then such behaviour would make more sense
Obviously we have never been in a situation like hers, and God forbid we ever will be, so we cant understand what she must be going through at this point... I just hope her character doesnt get a tragic ending :( I hope this drama shows us that we CAN move on from such traumatizing events

Me too! And I wouldn't mind being called young and we are I believe lol. 😛

I agree on the last point, Pakistani dramas are too close to reality and at times they start hovering on borderline depression. We know bad things happen in the world but dramas can try give a more positive message too. They don't necessarily always have to state the bitter truth in a more depressing way. Like you said would like to see Arfa getting over it and trying to move in life, give a message of hope and that life does not end there. She should be shown fighting against it and becoming something instead of crying and attempting suicide.

Sigh, at this point can just wait and watch.
Ameres thumbnail

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

who are you and how do you know the story? :O

Everybody seems to be asking the same question. 😆

Apparently this member's son will play the role of Urooj-Amna's son in the show. Hope this helps! :P