Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: happyviewer

here are my pearls of wisdomπŸ˜†...

first of all, arfa didnt do any wrong, its not her fault she was raped...going out with her friend doesnt give anyone a right to drug her and rape her...the only wrong doer here is the rapist...he is the one everyone should be dsigusted with but unfortunately in our society the victim is raped over and over again by the well wishers,they do so by constantly talking about the rape,making the victim feel shes not pure anymore, that her life is over...i am not saying its the case with arfa...arfs's family is being very supportive...however arfa thinks she isnt good enough for junaid...because as i stated above, she thinks she isnt pure anymore...she is used goods...which is utter nonsense in my pov...i hope the drama focuses more on blaming the rapist and not the victim.

exactly!!!
arfa is lucky to have a supportive family and even more lucky that junaid is still ready to marry her...i hope she becomes normal soon
i miss the old arfa :(

We always predicted she would be raped, but I never expected it to affect her so much
I thought she would only become like this because her family will hate her, that would have made more sense
hinaimran thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Give it 2 more episode and everything will unfold... There are more twist and you wont even believe what will happen next but it sure is exciting :)

Originally posted by: Ameres

Agreed.
@Bold- Exactly! That is one of the reasons she is cutting herself away from him. She believes by being with him she will cause him more pain so she is trying to stay away from him. The victims in our society are made to think like that and following that they drown themselves further in misery. I guess somewhere she believes that Junaid deserves better so thats why she doesn't want to be with him. She is not trying to hurt him but she is in a way.

The drama is about their pain but it should give a positive message by showing how she got over it and moved on in life. And yes, some justice be served by punishing the rapist.

I dont think she cares about hurting Junaid at this point...you can see the way she acts infront of him, does the opposite of what he asks her, and how she freed those birds even when she knew how much Junaid loved them :/ I think she just wants everyone to hate her...and i dont understand why
Exactly, hope they show her moving on! I dont want a tragic ending! But according to the promo she will try to commit suicide :(

Originally posted by: happyviewer

just wanna share something with you...someone i know was molested by a stranger when she was a child...no matter how much she tries she cannot forget what happened to her as a child,which was in no shape or form her fault, she was a child...i cant even imagine what happens to a rape victim...rape is a big deal bibi...not easy to get over it.

Really sad to hear :(
But the thing is, children and adults are different
Such events are more traumatizing to children and even if they are too young at that time to understand whats going on, it has long term psychologicalaffects on them
whereas adults are more understanding and know whats going on, they get traumatized and it affects them psychologically too but those affects mostly arent as long term as childrens

Originally posted by: hinaimran

Give it 2 more episode and everything will unfold... There are more twist and you wont even believe what will happen next but it sure is exciting :)

do you know the whole story? :O i wanna know what happens next
the wait is killing meπŸ˜†
cocojatti92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

do you know the whole story? :O i wanna know what happens next
the wait is killing meπŸ˜†

Who r u and what do u know?😊
hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hinaimran

Coming soon in Meray Dard ko Jo zubaan Milay a new entry :)
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=414047618641053&set=a.414046821974466.92179.119640261415125&type=3&theater

a leap maybe?
hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cocojatti92

Who r u and what do u know?😊

...the bolded line..made me laugh...like a very serious interrogation πŸ˜†

hinaimran thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes the bold line also made me think i am on interrogation πŸ˜‰ i cant tell you much otherwise it will kill the essence but ill give u a bit of a sneak peak on this pic with sarwat. that's my son Saad whose an actor/model and has done more than 30 ads and 8 dramas poplar ones include Noor Bano,Tishnagi,Pyar Mei Twins eid play.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=414047618641053&set=a.414046821974466.92179.119640261415125&type=3&theater
cocojatti92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hopehot

...the bolded line..made me laugh...like a very serious interrogation πŸ˜†

Like everyone I'm dying to knowπŸ˜† but on the interrogation πŸ˜†πŸ˜³