Originally posted by: hopehot

did anyone watch epi #11?
is it good...or a drag?

It was like alway amazing
Not a drag
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i am watching this show as well...but i dont get the point...where is the story going...dont get me wrong...i like it, the actors ,the direction...love mohib mirza...hes such a fine actor...but i dont get the point...help me out...for e.g. in humsafar, we waited for asher to find about his mom and khirad being pure...same in meri zaat zara e be nishan...in sher e zaat, we are waiting for falaks life to change...what are we waiting for in this drama.😕.
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^ this is what i'm liking about it.. we dont know what is going to happen next 😆
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: happyviewer

i am watching this show as well...but i dont get the point...where is the story going...dont get me wrong...i like it, the actors ,the direction...love mohib mirza...hes such a fine actor...but i dont get the point...help me out...for e.g. in humsafar, we waited for asher to find about his mom and khirad being pure...same in meri zaat zara e be nishan...in sher e zaat, we are waiting for falaks life to change...what are we waiting for in this drama.😕.

I guess its just about different characters and their pain and suffering. Not waiting for anything in particular but just for the characters to get over their pain and find some relief. As the title of the show suggests the characters are suffering but they can't even voice their pain. So maybe waiting for justice to be served for all.

Its just my opinion which doesn't seem to be making sense anymore. 😆

Btw, hi all...new here. :)
hinaimran thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Coming soon in Meray Dard ko Jo zubaan Milay a new entry :)
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=414047618641053&set=a.414046821974466.92179.119640261415125&type=3&theater
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i am loving this show ... especially last few episodes ( ever since teh marriage) have been really nicely done... and last episode was great... loved MM and loved the swift crispy developments...

Originally posted by: happyviewer

those were based on novels, so we all knew whats gonna happen
here its a surprise so lets wait and see
Guys Arfa is really overacting :S i guess its just me who thinks this
I know she is traumatized by everything and rape isnt a small thing especially for a girl like Arfa who has been brought up with so many values and morals and has a family like that and now everyone knows what happened to her and she feels shes lost her izzat and all, i get it...
but come on, ismein junaid ka kya kasoor hai?? why is she being such a jerk to him? Where has the love gone?
Accidents happen and they can affect people for a long time, but not to this extent :S I mean when we are facing such a hard time isnt it normal to cling to the people we love rather than be rude to them and ruin their lives?
Maybe its just me, but if I was in a similar situation, especially when I was at fault, I would be trying to amend my mistake by trying to make others happy rather than taking their happiness away and making everyone miserable because of my own mistake :/
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

Guys Arfa is really overacting :S i guess its just me who thinks this

I know she is traumatized by everything and rape isnt a small thing especially for a girl like Arfa who has been brought up with so many values and morals and has a family like that and now everyone knows what happened to her and she feels shes lost her izzat and all, i get it...
but come on, ismein junaid ka kya kasoor hai?? why is she being such a jerk to him? Where has the love gone?
Accidents happen and they can affect people for a long time, but not to this extent :S I mean when we are facing such a hard time isnt it normal to cling to the people we love rather than be rude to them and ruin their lives?
Maybe its just me, but if I was in a similar situation, especially when I was at fault, I would be trying to amend my mistake by trying to make others happy rather than taking their happiness away and making everyone miserable because of my own mistake :/

I'm getting what you are trying to say but what she is going through does happen. Like you said rape is a huge matter, she is badly traumatized and in such situations people become detached from others. Sometimes when we are miserable over some matter, we feel like locking ourselves in a room and not talking to anyone. That is what she is doing I believe. Right now she is mentally very disturbed so it can't be easy for her to act normal and get over it. It takes time.

Moreover, not everyone is alike and everyone has a different way of dealing with the pain. Some find support in others while others who are too deep in the pain and suffering cut themselves off from the world. They feel anger towards the world in a way, for letting this happen and maybe somewhere believe that it would be better if they are not around.
I watched that scene where she was blaming herself for the incident, so see she thinks of herself as the wrong doer. So by being away from them she believes she will cause less pain to them.

Just what I understand and have observed, I might be wrong but everyone has their own experiences.