Users

Frequent Posters

KSG_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

omggg new promo!

ab mujhe phir hum tv lagaake baithna parega 🤣

LMFAOOO🤣...you don't have to the promo is on PAGE 1 the one where the DP pic is of BUSHRA ANSARI seated on a couch in a blue saree 😃
-Amyy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KSG_luv

Yup love that promo..AROOJ IS SO CUTE..lmaoo..what up Amna..how's everything lol.. 😃

Lol everything is fine ! you tell ?!
I wish that somehow Arooj get able to listen =(
KSG_luv thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Amyy

<font color="#0000ff">Lol everything is fine ! you tell ?!</font>

<font color="#0000ff">I wish that somehow Arooj get able to listen =(</font>

Lol..everythings fine here too..me too..when I heard him speak in JAAGO PAKISTAN he sounded so cute and shy...he was really shy and quiet..it was just wow.. 😃
-Amyy thumbnail

Lol..everythings fine here too..me too..when I heard him speak in JAAGO PAKISTAN he sounded so cute and shy...he was really shy and quiet..it was just wow.. 😃

He came there?! i haven't watched it yet ! but now i have to :D
soo you're new here ?
KSG_luv thumbnail

<font color="#0000ff">He came there?! i haven't watched it yet ! but now i have to :D</font>

<font color="#0000ff">soo you're new here ?</font>

Yeah the video is on page 1, the other parts will be added soon..yeah m new on PAKISTANI forum, I haven't actually ever watched a Pakistani show, except 3 episodes of Humsafar from the beginning. So yeah but my friend told me about this show, nd m a BARUN SOBTI obessessed so Arooj kinda reminded us Of BARUN from BHPH days kinda not a lot so after watching Arooj scenes I fell in love with him not cz of him being like BARUN but cz the way he acted and his cuteness especially with the scene where Amna offered him dessert and he snatched it saying he'll eat it all up..I was just yelling how CUTE!! lol
-Amyy thumbnail
KSG:awww i remember barun from his BHPH's days! =)
so have u finished all episodes of humsafar?! :D
Welcome to the forum🤗
Your name?! =)
KSG_luv thumbnail

<font color="#0000ff">KSG:awww i remember barun from his BHPH's days! =)</font>

<font color="#0000ff">so have u finished all episodes of humsafar?! :D</font>
<font color="#0000ff">Welcome to the forum🤗</font>
<font color="#0000ff">Your name?! =)</font>

Yeah he's my first love and my husband now.. 😳 lol..no I just watched few, like the first and the one in which Fawad jumps on the bed(I remember the best moments only) nd the clip one where he takes her hair out..those are the only ones..I stopped watching it I don't know why..maybe cz YT won't add further epis.. 😆
Thanx for the sweet welcome. My nickname is Danielle, I don't go by my real name on IF..but yesterday my cover was blown lol..so my real names Ariana
Edited by KSG_luv - 12 years ago
Aizaz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just love this serial and Aamna and Aruj pair both are cute.
-Amyy thumbnail

Yeah he's my first love and my husband now.. 😳 lol..no I just watched few, like the first and the one in which Fawad jumps on the bed(I remember the best moments only) nd the clip one where he takes her hair out..those are the only ones..I stopped watching it I don't know why..maybe cz YT won't add further epis.. 😆

I can see your obsession 🤣 lol
WHHYY?! watch it ! and i suggest from the very first epi ! Its a journey 😍 COMPLETELY!
I'm gonna provide u all the episodes! =) infact there are all epis on YT!
KSG_luv thumbnail

<font color="#0000ff">I can see your obsession🤣lol</font>

<font color="#0000ff">WHHYY?! watch it ! and i suggest from the very first epi ! Its a journey😍COMPLETELY!</font>
<font color="#0000ff">I'm gonna provide u all the episodes! =) infact there are all epis on YT!</font>

Lol...ok...I will..yeah I realized the epis were on YT yesterday..nd m going to be watching it cz Of two reasons well one everyone is telling me to thts why and two cz m a fan fic writer on India forums, nd I wrote one fan fic and I had a few people asking me wether it was inspired from this show with Khushi returning with a daughter and Arnav having a son..so everyone asked me that, but it wAs actually inspired from an Indian Show, KAISA YEH PYAR HAI..but I'll watch this show, but Right now M OBSESSED WITH Arooj!!!!!!!!!!!! And Amna! They both are so cute and funny, you saw the promo with him painting her pics AWWW..where do you get guys who do that!!