Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KSG_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
KSG_luv thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
cocojatti92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KSG_luv

Yeah love the show started watching it cz my friend told me
About it, and she said that the deaf guy kinda reminds her of BARUN SOBTI during BHPH days, m not sure if anyone knows that show, but lovin the story line..nd she wanted me to watch this show, though m not from Pakistan or India but love the show!! especially the elder sister, she's kinda psycho like me!! Lol..

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I was thinking about the guy, he looks like Barun :) bigg eyebrows or what !
cocojatti92 thumbnail

Btw my friend told me the OST is out already, in some show that promotes dramas.

Yup but full one is not on YouTube yet. Hum has to put. Btw where are u from. It's nice know people like Pakistani shows
KSG_luv thumbnail

Originally posted by: cocojatti92

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I was thinking about the guy, he looks like Barun :) bigg eyebrows or what !

Lmaoo...I know right, he's new to acting, nd he acts like Barun too, my friend sent me some links to that morning show, and it showed he's camera shy sometimes just like my baby BARUN! But original is always better though I love this guy too, but my love for BARUN is just another height, like he's my husband you know so yeah, that attracted me to watch the show, like my friend, she said someone showed her the show and she was like BARUN IN A PAKI SHOW, when she saw the deaf guy lmaoo..I don't know what it is..the features! They are kinda alike
cocojatti92 thumbnail

Lmaoo...I know right, he's new to acting, nd he acts like Barun too, my friend sent me some links to that morning show, and it showed he's camera shy sometimes just like my baby BARUN! But original is always better though I love this guy too, but my love for BARUN is just another height, like he's my husband you know so yeah, that attracted me to watch the show, like my friend, she said someone showed her the show and she was like BARUN IN A PAKI SHOW, when she saw the deaf guy lmaoo..I don't know what it is..the features! They are kinda alike

Just posted that part of the show!
KSG_luv thumbnail

Yup but full one is not on YouTube yet. Hum has to put. Btw where are u from. It's nice know people like Pakistani shows

Ohh..oh m from USA, but my ancestors family was from Pakistan, so I'm kind of their descendant..lol
And I love all PAKI shows, especially Humsafar, that one had me glued, actually it was just FAWAD
😍 Lmaoo..
But yeah, this shows story line is going amazing, and to top it all it only aired the second epi today
Edited by KSG_luv - 12 years ago
cocojatti92 thumbnail

Ohh..oh m from USA, but my ancestors family was from Pakistan, so I'm kind of their descendant..lol
And I love all PAKI shows, especially Humsafar, that one had me glued, actually it was just FAWAD
😍 Lmaoo..
But yeah, this shows story line is going amazing, and to top it all it only aired the second epi today

Hehe I'm a Pakistani American lol
I cannot wait for the next episode. I really want a sigg for him and show
KSG_luv thumbnail

Hehe I'm a Pakistani American lol
I cannot wait for the next episode. I really want a sigg for him and show

Yeah actually ill have my friend make a siggy of him and BARUN..lol..brother from another mother type lol..omg the PRECAP!! I almost had an heart attack seeing that, like, the gun shot, I actually dramatically yelled NAHINN..lol πŸ˜† Nd then my friend told me about the OST nd then I saw him alive!! And I could finally breathe. Love his and amnas Jodi and the scene with the dessert, how he says he'll eAt it all up..I was like AWWW 😍