Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Paper? the name of a fashion magazine? how innovative. πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

the interview seems interesting however the font is too tiny to even read it properly.

Also I think Mahira should experiment with her hair or so in future shoots. She looks nice in all of her shoots. however the same..she should experiment next time.
Edited by starstruckk - 12 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
^but she's experimented a lot of times.
PLEASE dont tell me, about having short hair 😳
i hate short hair. wig would be okay though! 😳
i'll be back after i finish reading the interview 😍

--
She is so perfect. I've never loved anyone as much as i love her. The respect, likeness, attraction to this celeb just GROWS with each passing interview/DAY rather.
She's so down to Earth, yet so confident, and i just sincerely hope she NEVER gets a nose job done! UGH. How are these people so moo phatt!? πŸ€” She is an epitome of elegance, and i think she looks perfect this way. Her nose IS sort of big, but it suits her and shes just very beautiful this way. PLEASE dont do the nose job and stuff... She's so simple she hasnt even dyed her hair yet 😍 like me =P
no, but really, W*F, apni shaklen dekhen and then baat karen! -_-
i dont know why Fawad n Saba Qamar n all have done it, but fakeness is FAKE... and let originality be beautiful 😍
Edited by -Afridimalikk- - 12 years ago
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It was hard to read 😳
So small letters!!!

But loved Mahira's interview ❀️
She is soo amazing <3
Love the way she is soo real<333
Ah Love her <33

Thanx sana :))
Edited by ZumSrK - 12 years ago
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Aaahhh prettinesss <3333 how can someone be soo beautiful !!!
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

^but she's experimented a lot of times.

PLEASE dont tell me, about having short hair 😳
i hate short hair. wig would be okay though! 😳
i'll be back after i finish reading the interview 😍

--
She is so perfect. I've never loved anyone as much as i love her. The respect, likeness, attraction to this celeb just GROWS with each passing interview/DAY rather.
She's so down to Earth, yet so confident, and i just sincerely hope she NEVER gets a nose job done! UGH. How are these people so moo phatt!? πŸ€” She is an epitome of elegance, and i think she looks perfect this way. Her nose IS sort of big, but it suits her and shes just very beautiful this way. PLEASE dont do the nose job and stuff... She's so simple she hasnt even dyed her hair yet 😍 like me =P
no, but really, W*F, apni shaklen dekhen and then baat karen! -_-
i dont know why Fawad n Saba Qamar n all have done it, but fakeness is FAKE... and let originality be beautiful 😍

who said Saba got a nose job? πŸ˜•Saba Qamar never got her nose fixed...what are you talking about? Her nose has always looked the same like it once was. She has gained weight over the years as she was one pretty darn thin & that made her nose look even longer.

& generally speaking here...everyone has their own opinion about looks & personalities, . Beauty lies within the eyes of the beholder..someone who may seem drop dead gorgeous to you may not seem to the other. we can't force people to stop commenting on Mahira's nose if they feel it's fat & whatnot ..So I find it pointless arguing over an actor & actress' beauty/elegance etc when a.) they all wear make up..b.) they couldn't care less about what we have to say about their beauty.& c.) their work should speak for themselves..& if it does then that's enough for them to be liked for.

Edited by starstruckk - 12 years ago
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
thanks alot for the pics dearo:)
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing...like the fact that she is getting all the magazine shoots and products to endorse πŸ˜‰
ahh she is so beautiful😍
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: starstruckk

who said Saba got a nose job? πŸ˜•Saba Qamar never got her nose fixed...what are you talking about? Her nose has always looked the same like it once was. She has gained weight over the years as she was one pretty darn thin & that made her nose look even longer.

& generally speaking here...everyone has their own opinion about looks & personalities, . Beauty lies within the eyes of the beholder..someone who may seem drop dead gorgeous to you may not seem to the other. we can't force people to stop commenting on Mahira's nose if they feel it's fat & whatnot ..So I find it pointless arguing over an actor & actress' beauty/elegance etc when a.) they all wear make up..b.) they couldn't care less about what we have to say about their beauty.& c.) their work should speak for themselves..& if it does then that's enough for them to be liked for.

Its sad to know, that you dont know that Saba Qamar has had a nise job! 🀣
because she has! 😳 considering ur such a huge fan of hers, u shud have known 😳
but she did it when she wasnt a huge success, KAAAFII time hochuka hai, but, beta jii, she has had one! πŸ˜†
u must not be following her from her initial days for sure! πŸ˜†
erm, WTH, YOU have a problem, go on and say, WE dont have a problem with her nose, so we WILL defend it till... eternity?!
i mean, if someone else doesnt like something of some other celeb, they have an open forum to complain, why cant we raise our opinions? Ofcourse we can! :D
and plus, oh please, now its not just us saying shes beautiful, the WORLD accepts it, which is why she is endorsing and is the brand ambassador of not just Pakistani prods BUT international stuff, and any ugly or non-acclaimed personality cant be one... Its just that those people in the industry were just fuzool main makin her over conscious and trying to make her have a nose job... πŸ€” umm... we're just askin them to mind their own business cz FAKE things are FAKE at the end of the day πŸ˜† she hasnt even DYED her hair yet, compelling her to go under the knife for a nose job is just what we thought wasnt right! πŸ€” bas! :D
starstruckk thumbnail
^ I don't see anything on the net in regards to Saba having a nose job neither have I ever heard of it. If you have a source that says so do post it because I am quite unaware of it. & no, I have been following Saba Qamar for a long time..& as far as I know it her nose has always been like that..do you have a source for your news? do post it.