Ahsan Khan Is Super Excited For The Future

chaha_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Lollywood actor Ahsan Khan, known for his flamboyant performances, natural deliveries in acting and boy-next-door looks, recently bagged a PTV Award for the Best Actor category held at the prestigious 17th PTV Awards ceremony in Islamabad. With half the women in Pakistan going ga-ga over Ahsan Khan, who has been successful in mustering a large fan following for himself due to his fresh deliveries and promising acts, there is no looking back for the new superstar of Pakistan.
"I am super excited for both my current and future projects. I'm on a career high at the moment as not only my drama serials are doing great but also 'Ishq Khuda' is garnering a lot of attention pre its release. My pending Bollywood project is going to be huge. So a busy year through and through for me," Ahsan said while talking to Daily Times.
Currently, the much sought-after TV actor is busy shooting for his Lollywood film 'Ishq Khuda' which is being directed by ace filmmaker Shehzad Rafique of 'Salaakhen' fame.
Ahsan Khan is nominated for this year's Lux Style Awards in the Best Actor category, and is already being tipped as winning the award. With the opening of his fashion brand store 'Ahsan Khan Men & Women Wear', the actor shows his versatility as a creative artist and is setting an example for budding and aspiring artists to experiment with their passion and creativeness.