Who do you think is the most annoying morning host

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I'm sure you guys have watched morning shows on Pakistan television here & there sometime. Who do you think is the most annoying?

I find Shaista very annoying..& I used to like Nida Pasha once upon a time when she used to act but I don't understand her hosting. πŸ˜• She seems so fake at times too. I don't like how she hosts either.

By the way...I once turned on the Dawn news channel..& saw Sadia Imam hosting. πŸ˜†..she looked like a drag queen to say the least..that itself was very annoying & frightening to look at..so I switched the channel. πŸ˜†

ok, so the morning hosts I know about are the following, & which one(s) do you find annoying?:

- Shaista - Geo
- Nida Pasha - ARY
- Fahad Mustafa - Hum
- Sanam Baloch - Samaa
- Faisal Qureshi - TvOne
- Sadia Imam - Dawn News
- Farah Hussain - Atv

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
& is it just me..or do you guys also think some of the topics shown on some of these morning shows seem over the top? this one time I saw Nida Pasha call over a daughter in law & her mother in law & all they did was argue with each other nonstop on her show. πŸ˜†..do these people really come on national television to speak against each other? seems so unrealistic. πŸ˜•
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: starstruckk

& is it just me..or do you guys also think some of the topics shown on some of these morning shows seem over the top? this one time I saw Nida Pasha call over a daughter in law & her mother in law & all they did was argue with each other nonstop on her show. πŸ˜†..do these people really come on national television to speak against each other? seems so unrealistic. πŸ˜•

No those are paid actors.. didn't you see Maya's apology and how she unravelled everything on Samaa..πŸ˜†
I find Shaista very annoying.. Fahad Mustafa I love him as an actor.. but he is not a very good host.. he is not annoying but he is very dramatic..
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

No those are paid actors.. didn't you see Maya's apology and how she unravelled everything on Samaa..πŸ˜†
I find Shaista very annoying.. Fahad Mustafa I love him as an actor.. but he is not a very good host.. he is not annoying but he is very dramatic..

really? they're paid actors? wth...I never knew that, at least not with Pakistani morning shows. πŸ˜† no I never heard her apology on Samaa..so she basically opened up about how all morning shows have paid actors on their shows & then discuss their issues? πŸ˜†

Fahad doesn't host..it's more like him acting on his morning show. πŸ˜†
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: starstruckk

really? they're paid actors? wth...I never knew that, at least not with Pakistani morning shows. πŸ˜† no I never heard her apology on Samaa..so she basically opened up about how all morning shows have paid actors on their shows & then discuss their issues? πŸ˜†

Fahad doesn't host..it's more like him acting on his morning show. πŸ˜†

Bang on..πŸ˜†
yeah she said everybody brings in paid actors..what was the big deal if she did it too
karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shaista ONLY THING SHE DOES IS SHADI WEEKS!
and shes started acting really s**tish now!
she never used too
Like when she showed her daughters birthday part her husband and inalws were nowhere to be seen
and her daughter was dancing around and it look really stupid!
and silly!
karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i never knew sadia imam did a morning show well tbh the onlt channels we have in uk are ary and geo.
from the ones you mentioned aboved!

Maya khan comes on ary news she is damn annoying
ive watche dbits and bobs of nid ayasir on yourtube since we've not subscribed to ary and she COPIES shaista wahidi and in the beginning when she was nervous about these shows she called daanish on her show to talk for quite few episodes! which i thout was silly
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well, I find all them annoying to some extent. πŸ˜†
But have to say Faisal annoys me the most. I now hardly ever switch to that channel.

And yes, some no make that most of the topics discussed on these shows are over the top esp all these shaadi week celebrations. Gah! Why can't they come up with some more interesting, informative topics? Getting married is NOT the only aim in life. ^__^
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shaista is very bad! Nida is the best... Fahad Mustafa is a very loud host.
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I liked one host,I saw her once or twice but she was pretty decent..
Erm,Drama doraha's herione. I think she came on Dawn.. Not sure thoughπŸ€”

Then Savera Nadeem was a lill better,i think she did a morning show on Dawn...

Farah & Sanam do their hw well but the REST😳 Its better not to comment on the height of their fakeness.

Nida is okayish,bearable unlike Shaahista and Fawad...Too melodramatic