Who do you think is set to steal the popularity ?

Poll

Who do you think is set to steal the popularity ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Posted: 3 months ago

Please vote and Comment guyssmiley4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hania Aamir I guess , she is smart . She knowingly targets Indian audience. And is successful In pulling them . In Pakistan, people have not a good image of her , but in India , boys love her . She is their crush 🥰

Also , I find Ayeza's posts monotonous, hers is not creative like hania 😘

WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hania for me as well.

No doubt she has charm. She is much junior but look at her. She has already surpassed other popular celebrities. Also, I feel Hania has genuine following.

And once again I will say this -> Offline persona.. offline persona... offline persona. It counts.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Hania. Every few months there's a controversary attached to her. So she is always in news.

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: AuntyDepressant

Hania for me as well.

No doubt she has charm. She is much junior but look at her. She has already surpassed other popular celebrities. Also, I feel Hania has genuine following.

And once again I will say this -> Offline persona.. offline persona... offline persona. It counts.

She's one of those who has bubbly and chilled out personality.. I love her persona and those beautiful dimples smiley42

Hania’s insta is so real yet chaotic you can tell she posts herself and she gives zero craps about how it’s perceived smiley36 It’s just her, pure and simple smiley20 Also it’s a very chaotic but real glimpse into her travels and personal stuff. Yes she posts collabs too but it’s a very interesting mix with the other stuff.

She’s also so good with the transition reels and the Punjabi songs she puts on looking like THAT? Kaun fida na ho lol. I also enjoy her cooking things in her kitchen where she cooks them like any amateur would smiley37

I think it’s the completely unhinged behavior and posts that keep you glued to her feed smiley36 There’s no strive for perfection, just chaos and happy sunshine, that’s it smiley41

Lastly, she used her platform consistently for Palestine. A lot of celebs did but I would say she’s one who never paused or made other things seem more important. It’s been constant on her feed so that’s commendable. Plus her outfit recently which was a nod to Palestine and her using her speech time to advocate as well.

She might not be the best actress but she just gives off so much warmth and positivity vibes and you just wanna be BFFs with her, ya know? I would not vote for her as favorite actor probably but favorite celebrity tou definitely hai.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C7jPnv2vPXZ/?igsh=djhzdnh5dXZseHBk

smiley42

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

She's one of those who has bubbly and chilled out personality.. I love her persona and those beautiful dimples smiley42

It’s very difficult to beat dimples smiley36

Just ask SRK smiley37

WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Off screen persona countssmiley27

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/5rY3c4PiiQ8

Edited by AuntyDepressant - 3 months ago
WabalMunni thumbnail

Hania Amir .. the film actress.

Parde_Mein_Rehne_Do.png

Ayeza khan has been working since 2009, she had already stolen the popularity. Gave so many hits. And she is still relevant but currently Hania is definitely getting more fame and popularity especially from Indian audience. She knows how to stay in news