Has Ayesha Khan done something to her face?

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Is it just me or has Ayesha Khan done something to her face? She looks really different now as opposed to some of her earlier dramas. & I think it's a lot of things like a brow lift, nose job, she did something to her eyes etc etc. Is it just me or does anyone else see that? I can't find anything online about this though. 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Amyy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ayesha looks alot different from what she used to look in her Mehndi drama ! So can't say anything
Btw she used to look Decent at THAT time !
sweet-knife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
same here... i hv been asking this question in this forum long time...
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I noticed it a longg time backk.. been posting about it too..
Her lips, eyebrows, and nose look wayy different from even Maane Na Yeh Dil times..
Definately plastic surgery.
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If she has done something, then it has certainly gone wrong... I feel she looks worse now! Looked a lot better earlier in Mehendi and Maane Na yeh dil. Now she looks kind of older than her age and washed out...
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
AYESHA KHAN is made of plastic.
she's nothing but plastic.
30 year old plastic.
bas.
i mean she says 25, ok, shayad abhi lagti bhi ho (i know her age cz she was in my school, and was in Gr10 or 11 when i was in KG, she was in my sister's class)
but abhi if she looks that way, in no time this plastic will melt and she'll look YAAK! 😳 WHY did she do it? she was already beautiful and had almost flawless skin! 😳
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I noticed this recently more because nowadays she has her Maaney Na Yeh Dil drama repeating on Hum..& wow, you can't help but notice how different she looked back then as opposed to now.

& yeah she DEFINITELY looks WAYYY older now. I mean I'm sure she's not that young anyway (or at least not as young as she makes herself), but she looks really bad in some of her dramas. In Kuch Pyar Ka Pagalpan she looked HORRIBLE. She looked so bad opposite Fawad even opposite Mikaal. She can only work with older actors like Humayun & Noman Masood because seriously she does not look nice at all with the younger ones.