Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Taify

Half the world is now blaming the poor casting for the failure. Hmm!

Mehreen might just address

i don't think so the cast is that bad... Mehreen Jabbar must have seen something in them to select them for the show

Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well yea story is good but cast is ok...n im liking it nowadays..but i think it'll get boring again...n yea i agree Sanam Saeed needs to improve her dialogue delivery
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
One of the most boring dramas I have even seen.. Didn't bother watching after the second episode.. the leads put me to sleep 🥱 Ahsan is adorable as ever 😳
dude sanam saeed is the only good thing abt the cast!

and i have heard alot of good things abt this novel
i really wanted to read it
but the drama has put me off! :S
Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Adeel was't the first choice :S Fawad Khan was.

and they went with Sarwat only because they wanted a new face and not repeat someone :S they were trying to recreate Humsafar magic with it
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

really? Fawad Khan was the first choice? oh that would have been great! why didn't they select him then?

Humsafar is a masterpiece. i've not watched though but heard a lot about it. To create the same magic would naturally be tough. Every show cannot be a Humsafar.

MJHT is the first Pakistani i started watching and following religiously.. now follow a few more. Pakistani shows are really good, i feel.

Edited by Filza. - 12 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Filza.

really? Fawad Khan was the first choice? oh that would have been great! why didn't they select him then?

Humsafar is a masterpiece. i've not watched though but heard a lot about it. To create the same magic would naturally be tough. Every show cannot be a Humsafar.

MJHT is the first Pakistani i started watching and following religiously.. now follow a few more. Pakistani shows are really good, i feel.

yeah Fawad was the first choice. I believe he didn't do the drama because of a conflicting schedule. However, I personally believe Fawad declined the project because he just came out of Humsafar & I think MeJ would have been too repetitive for him..it started right when Humsafar was finishing, same production house, same writer, same channel..& same genre. That would have been an overdosage of Fawad. I'm glad he declined the project though. He definitey would have made a better Ibaad (& I like Adeel Hussain - the guy playing Ibaad right now), however like I said we would have had an overdosage of Fawad & whatever he has stored next like Zindagi Gulzar Hai & Ashk seem way more interesting.
Edited by starstruckk - 12 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
today's episode was SOOO boring. & where the hell did Ibaad go? I feel they're trying to create some sort of suspense & possibly Ibaad has died already or something..anyhow, can't believe the lawyer had so many scenes. could've gotten a better lawyer, sheesh. 😆
Edited by starstruckk - 12 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Junaid Khan keeps the SAME expression in every scene, and his delievery doesn't seem to change either..
Reminds me of Sami Khan partt 2.
He's so popular on television right now, yet i see no change in his actingg.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Junaid Khan keeps the SAME expression in every scene, and his delievery doesn't seem to change either..
Reminds me of Sami Khan partt 2.
He's so popular on television right now, yet i see no change in his actingg.

Ahh, I thought I was the only one who hated Junaid's acting. He seems to be getting quite appreciated. 😕

He's so monotonous..it's as if he's talking throughout his scenes with the same, constant expression. To top it off, he has bagged another drama with Hum..