Fawad Khan part ways with EP

chaha_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Based on latest status update by Entity Paradigm's drummer Waqar Khan, it has been confirmed that he is no longer part of the band. However, the front-man of the band, Fawad Afzal Khan, has also called it quits a long time ago. We spoke to Fawad about his N. American tour he is doing this summer, and he told us that EP had taken a break and there will be no music or participation from his side.

An EP band member posted: Apparently he [Fawad] is very busy with acting and can not give time to band". Waqar Khan on the other hand announced that he's calling it quits on his personal Facebook profile. He said "Goodbye 'Entity Paradigm' and good luck with the upcoming video. 12 years of interesting times, it is time to say ADIOS!"

Entity Paradigm's fan page posted:

"Dear Fans,

As we all know that Fawad A Khan is extremely busy with his acting career therefore he has requested pardon from EP, coincidentally Waqar Khan has moved to Islamabad thus cannot continue with EP. Due to their current situations both are unable to give the time and effort that EP requires.

We respect and understand their circumstances & wish them the best of luck in their future endeavors. We all have been together since 1999 and over the years have become a family. They both will always be missed but will always be with us in spirit. We thank them both for offering EP their support for future.

EP now is Ahmad Ali (Vocals) Salman Albert (Guitars) Hassaan Khalid (Bass). EP's new video "AJAB TAMASHA" will be coming soon along with other new material.

EP and its dedicated fans have seen a lot of ups & downs but our fans endless love & support has always got us through. We take this opportunity to say a "Big Thanks" to all our devoted fans for believing in the brand name and its ideology. We will ensure that we keep inspiring you and keep making you Proud.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ahh, I saw this on facebook a few minutes ago. While this news sort of broke my heart for a bit, I must say Fawad made the correct move.

Fawad has achieved more success as an actor & will continue to do so as opposed to being a singer. There's a far more vast audience when it comes to television dramas in Pakistan & you don't always receive the same viewership as a singer. With that said, it's also difficult to manage a singing & acting career at the same time. I think he made a wise decision. This probably explains all the shows EP has been doing over the past few mths. πŸ˜†
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Ahh, I saw this on facebook a few minutes ago. While this news sort of broke my heart for a bit, I must say Fawad made the correct move.

Fawad has achieved more success as an actor & will continue to do so as opposed to being a singer. There's a far more vast audience when it comes to television dramas in Pakistan & you don't always receive the same viewership as a singer. With that said, it's also difficult to manage a singing & acting career at the same time. I think he made a wise decision. This probably explains all the shows EP has been doing over the past few mths. πŸ˜†

Word Count: 1

serendipity. thumbnail
^i meant, yeah, exactly, instead of writing the whole thing i said i'd rather quote starstruckk's answer... its quite ironic how our views DO match... at times... very exactly! =P πŸ˜†

EP was going nowhere. As much as i LOVED EP, and the fact that Fawad Khan was the lead vocalist of such an amazing band... on the other side, it IS ok, if he's chosen a path for himself... finally
He has realized, thus far, that u cant ride on 2 or more boats at a time, and u NEED to makeup your mind, bid adieu to atleast one, at SOME point in time... sooner or later.
He was being on the safer side, because he might at some corner of the heart somewhere behind his head might be unsure about his future as an actor... and one;s got to say... Humsafar has just taken this feeling of unsecurity away from him.
He is now, evidently, more confident and better, as an actor.

Wishing him all the luck :D
* just please dont leave the country, PLEASE keep working in Pakistan... we need it! * 😳
zanish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Dont know but i personally feel that fawad isn't completely back off from thys band.Fawad and waqar are my only favourites in thys band.Theyy are two main pillars.Fawad itself said it many times that he worked for a his new album.When official site of Fb declared this status that ajab tamasha is coming out to be soon,,then after some days this recent news makes me wonderπŸ€”
But if this is true,,,thenn good bye Ep from side.I m going to miss fawad live performane a alott.
Yes waqar is the best drummer i hav ever seen.
Edited by zanish_k - 12 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail
^Its true... CONFIRMED news hai.
i know, but i guess this was meant to happen... well expected tha πŸ€”
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

^i meant, yeah, exactly, instead of writing the whole thing i said i'd rather quote starstruckk's answer... its quite ironic how our views DO match... at times... very exactly! =P πŸ˜†

EP was going nowhere. As much as i LOVED EP, and the fact that Fawad Khan was the lead vocalist of such an amazing band... on the other side, it IS ok, if he's chosen a path for himself... finally
He has realized, thus far, that u cant ride on 2 or more boats at a time, and u NEED to makeup your mind, bid adieu to atleast one, at SOME point in time... sooner or later.
He was being on the safer side, because he might at some corner of the heart somewhere behind his head might be unsure about his future as an actor... and one;s got to say... Humsafar has just taken this feeling of unsecurity away from him.
He is now, evidently, more confident and better, as an actor.

Wishing him all the luck :D
* just please dont leave the country, PLEASE keep working in Pakistan... we need it! * 😳

yeah how amusing, we actually agree on stuff after so many deadly arguments. 😲 πŸ˜†

but yeah, he did the correct thing if he had to choose btwn the 2 as giving time to both is not easy. I remember reading my interviews of Fawad where he has mentioned how he never knew television could do wonders like it has for him & post Khuda Ke Liye he would reject so many offers from tv & films, but now he knows how it goes. So good for him. Hopefully he reaches new heights as an actor..& yes, I really hope he stays in Pakistan.
Edited by starstruckk - 12 years ago
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I always knew Fawad the singer before he became an actor (I am not counting Jutt and Bond here even though their first official song came from there, loved him there too lol) so I will definitely miss him in EP. Waqar was my other favourite from EP so of course the news does make me sad. However, he is really busy and dramas have given him more exposure, and fame so this was a wise move. Having said that, Fawad does have a great singing voice and I really miss hearing that talent of his.
-Amyy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Uhh it finally happened !
It was said by many people that Fawad should get solo now after he had got so much of fame and now it REALLY HAPPENED :/
I don't know but i'm not really happy with the decision πŸ˜” He and waqas khan should just have shot a video for us! bas nothing more whose asking for new songs/videos at the end of every month ?
E.P is a VERY Old band !! It's sad that they have lost such performance oriented band members..
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Opsss ! I think EP is nothing with out Fawad Khan :D
Any Ways I do Respect his decision :D All the best FK >3