Frequent Posters

KPKPBT thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

i saw promo 2 is this promo 1?

will check
and Turkey in KPKP wasnt shown as USA =P London tha 😳 haina!? πŸ€”
but w/e wat difference does it make, they did a VERY VERY VERY poor job in that anyways! 😳
🀣

and about this not being posted here, day before yday, wen the promo came out, we all talked about it in the ATs and shut up... LOL i think our small family, yahaan nahi toh kisi aur sahi, but everyone's part of some AT or the other, so i guess uss main we forgot!? :P

edit:

saw both promos... okayish... not expecting almost anything, quite evident, nothing out of the ordinary, but i read the story on its page, and its quite a good one... of what i got, Fawad (Rohail) hasnt fallen in love, is to be married to resham (mehru)... he is ok with the fact, mehreen raheal loves him, stops him, fails... he goes to pak, to get married... neelam munir (I HATE HATE HATE HER! 😳 😑]... yeah so shes the younger sis, who might create probs or so to judge if he is legible for her sister and he really loves her, turns out, he DOES love her and blah.

I WILL KILL THE SERIAL WITH I DUNNO WHAT IF THEY SHOW THAT FAWAD FALLS FOR NEELAM MUNIR, BECAUSE YES! COMPARED TO HER RESHAM IS THRICE THE TIMES BETTER, AND IN THE 0.02 SECS THEY SHARE TOGETHER IN THE 1ST PROMO ARE CUTE.

the end.

totally agree with u i hope hes not with neelam plzz :(
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

i saw promo 2 is this promo 1?

will check
and Turkey in KPKP wasnt shown as USA =P London tha 😳 haina!? πŸ€”
but w/e wat difference does it make, they did a VERY VERY VERY poor job in that anyways! 😳
🀣

and about this not being posted here, day before yday, wen the promo came out, we all talked about it in the ATs and shut up... LOL i think our small family, yahaan nahi toh kisi aur sahi, but everyone's part of some AT or the other, so i guess uss main we forgot!? :P

edit:

saw both promos... okayish... not expecting almost anything, quite evident, nothing out of the ordinary, but i read the story on its page, and its quite a good one... of what i got, Fawad (Rohail) hasnt fallen in love, is to be married to resham (mehru)... he is ok with the fact, mehreen raheal loves him, stops him, fails... he goes to pak, to get married... neelam munir (I HATE HATE HATE HER! 😳 😑]... yeah so shes the younger sis, who might create probs or so to judge if he is legible for her sister and he really loves her, turns out, he DOES love her and blah.

I WILL KILL THE SERIAL WITH I DUNNO WHAT IF THEY SHOW THAT FAWAD FALLS FOR NEELAM MUNIR, BECAUSE YES! COMPARED TO HER RESHAM IS THRICE THE TIMES BETTER, AND IN THE 0.02 SECS THEY SHARE TOGETHER IN THE 1ST PROMO ARE CUTE.

the end.

OMG Afridi you crack me up 🀣
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i do crack a lot of people up πŸ€” not surprising, but which part exactly did crack you up!? πŸ€” =P
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Actually mujhe itna bura nahi lag raha..

Because Fawad Casanove type laggin is play mein so yeah...Not very excited but first 5 episodes dekhna tou bunta hai boss,then i'll decide😳

Edited by MeephRun - 12 years ago
aiim thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
definitely watch it for Fawad.otherwise geo show are not worth watching
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Guys, I just saw 6 more teasers for this drama, and I'll post em as soon as i get hold on a computer, but this is what I'm guessing will happen:

Fawad comes to Pakistan to get married to Resham, Resham likes someone else.. She forces Noor into marrying him, Noor has to go to Turkey with him, and she doesn't like him.. He's rude to her too.. And I can't guess the rest πŸ˜†

It looks really good though..
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: starstruckk

yeah, looks pretty hot...paid attention to him only in one of those promos. I thought ZGH was going to air its promos first though.

Thought the same! πŸ€”
I like it only for Fawad at the moment and I think I'll end up watching it just like I did with Kuch Pyar..
But don't know how far I can tolerate it, unless story is super amazing :D
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MeephRun

Actually mujhe itna bura nahi lag raha..

Because Fawad Casanove type laggin is play mein so yeah...Not very excited but first 5 episodes dekhna tou bunta hai boss,then i'll decide😳

DItto.
Main bhi yehi karne wali hoon..
It's something different coming from Fawad, so of course dekhna to banta hai..doesn't look TOTALLY not worthy of watching types you know?
I'm in πŸ˜†
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
eew :|
i hate neelam GOD! 😳
y she no die
UGH he will start falling for Neelam! =(
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Fawad looks so hot! ahhh.

I don't mind who he ends up with..I'm just excited. I wish it was on Hum instead of Geo, but this will probably be a good one regardless of the channel. One of the teasers with Mehreen screaming "love is a bad bad thing" cracked me up though. wth talk about bad acting. πŸ˜†