Fawad Khan's drama- Ashk| New promos pg 5

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Surprised no one posted this here yet? anyway I saw this on facebook thought I share.

That drama of Fawad Khan + Neelum + Resham has been changed to Ashk from Bandhan. It's apparently going to air on Geo.

Both promos within this link:

I'm excited!! looks great
Edited by starstruckk - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank-you for sharing..
Was searching for this on Youtube.
It looks greatt. Fawad looks so hott. <3
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
looks good.. seems like Turkey is heaven on earth for all Pakistani tv producers..๐Ÿ˜†
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Thank-you for sharing..
Was searching for this on Youtube.
It looks greatt. Fawad looks so hott. <3

yeah, looks pretty hot...paid attention to him only in one of those promos. I thought ZGH was going to air its promos first though.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

looks good.. seems like Turkey is heaven on earth for all Pakistani tv producers..๐Ÿ˜†

yeah lol. At times they even try fooling us into thinking that Turkey is USA & whatnot. not that it works though. example: Kuch Pyar Ka Pagalpan.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: starstruckk

yeah lol. At times they even try fooling us into thinking that Turkey is USA & whatnot. not that it works though. example: Kuch Pyar Ka Pagalpan.

I know right.. KPKP was such a fail in the place search.. how can you pass Turkey off as USA?? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Akbari Asghari.. they passed off Turkey as UK I wouldn't have guessed it if I didn;t see the right hand driving.. UK has left hand driving..๐Ÿ˜†
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i saw promo 2 is this promo 1?
will check
and Turkey in KPKP wasnt shown as USA =P London tha ๐Ÿ˜ณ haina!? ๐Ÿค”
but w/e wat difference does it make, they did a VERY VERY VERY poor job in that anyways! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
๐Ÿคฃ

and about this not being posted here, day before yday, wen the promo came out, we all talked about it in the ATs and shut up... LOL i think our small family, yahaan nahi toh kisi aur sahi, but everyone's part of some AT or the other, so i guess uss main we forgot!? :P

edit:

saw both promos... okayish... not expecting almost anything, quite evident, nothing out of the ordinary, but i read the story on its page, and its quite a good one... of what i got, Fawad (Rohail) hasnt fallen in love, is to be married to resham (mehru)... he is ok with the fact, mehreen raheal loves him, stops him, fails... he goes to pak, to get married... neelam munir (I HATE HATE HATE HER! ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ก]... yeah so shes the younger sis, who might create probs or so to judge if he is legible for her sister and he really loves her, turns out, he DOES love her and blah.

I WILL KILL THE SERIAL WITH I DUNNO WHAT IF THEY SHOW THAT FAWAD FALLS FOR NEELAM MUNIR, BECAUSE YES! COMPARED TO HER RESHAM IS THRICE THE TIMES BETTER, AND IN THE 0.02 SECS THEY SHARE TOGETHER IN THE 1ST PROMO ARE CUTE.

the end.
Edited by -Afridimalikk- - 12 years ago
-Amyy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hmm its just the introduction๐Ÿค”
I'm JUST gonna watch it for Fawad thats it beside that nothing is attractive๐Ÿ˜ต
shivani_gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

why did dey change it to ASKH...?? i mean BANDHAN ws a nice name...anyway who am i to decide d name of d drama...bt FAWAD is lukin sooo handsome n hot in d promos...i just wish Sarmad n Fawad all d best...:) lukin frwrd to dis drama..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

zanish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Oh finally fawad news serial.Looking forward to๐Ÿ˜Š