It took 134 episodes for Shyam to be exposed

aashi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
So I know this is kind of gloomy but bear with me here:

Shyam was first introduced in episode #5. His truth to Khushi was revealed in episode #139 (I can't believe we all waited that long!!). That means a net total of 134 episodes in which the Shyam 'misunderstanding' continued.

Now we come to the second big misunderstanding of IPKKND: between Khushi and Arnav. This began in episode #185. Add 134 to this and we come to episode 319! This comes out to be 16th August...I think a lot of people would probably quit watching the show if the CVs waited that long to show this particular misunderstand clearing...

So my feeling/prediction/hope is that the MU will be over earlier - perhaps on the 300th episode (i.e. July 20th 2012) OR 1 year from the start of IPKKND which is June 6th 2012.

Remember what Zee_News said, that the MU will clear at the end of 6 months of marriage (what month is it in IPKKND land anyways?). And after that, Arnav's redemption track will start. No wonder right now Khushi is running around after him trying to say sorry and prove herself...the MU hasn't cleared yet obviously and we have, at best, a month to go before it does, or more...and then it will be some much needed redemption track on Arnav's end...

What do you guys think?

ps: this is my first thread!! please be nice :P I don't mean to offend anyone. I don't own any of the characters. This is pure speculation done on my part at a time when I really should be working to finish my university work :P

pps: I LOVE IPKKND! ❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sushie05 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Oh, even I want this MU to clear within a month. Really by 1st week of June they should start doing things to remove this MU so by 6th June, it'll be done. If they drag it beyond that I don't know what I'll do.
springatoms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya for arnav redemption track there should be a very strong reason but i dont want bcoc of shyamu
aashi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sush94

Oh, even I want this MU to clear within a month. Really by 1st week of June they should start doing things to remove this MU so by 6th June, it'll be done. If they drag it beyond that I don't know what I'll do.

Yeah agreed!! I think it would be a nice way to end the MU on 6th June (less than a month away!!) as that will be the anniversary of IPKKND and we will finally get a confession or at minimum a clearing of the silliest MU of all time!