Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

CONGRATULATIONS πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘for the new Thread of Aag and Paani
Wao wao wao, the edits, gifs are making things on fire, I will come back to it
have guests , Iftari in a couple of hours...😊

Sadalakshmi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
1st Rabbave

Dil main kuch huwa tha...ek dhun baji thi

magar na mujhe jana tha na mana tha...

I love this scene first Arnav cant take his eyes from Khushi ... First time he realised that he is falling for this girl very badly nd try to supress those feelings ...

Sadalakshmi thumbnail
Congrats

to

new

thread

dear

im

sooo

happpy

for

u

πŸ‘

Sadalakshmi thumbnail

The way he was looking at Leeza and then turned his head to Khushi is the most beautiful scene ever.No need to describe it.Some beautiful things must remain SILENT.πŸ˜ƒ
he ordered Khushi to complete the shoot with three inches dress.I adored Khushi at this moment ,She is never too afraid to stand up for herself.Love and miss this fearless ,dauntless,and daring Khushi."Hum yeh kapre nahi phen Sakte" (I can't wear these clothes)

Very less people stands for themselves without loosing their self confidence... even though they r sooo afraid nd messed in the particular situations ... khushi is one of them... i love her a lot in this scene even though every one trying to insult & blame her,,, she stood for herself nd gained a lot of respect...

Sadalakshmi thumbnail
Today, Arnav stopped Khushi hearing her that she had to leave for her Sister's Bday.But in return Anjali's happiness and her husband vanished from her life...Shyam was bound to be busy in Payal's bday arrangement instead of being with Anjali...

Obsolutely true every action has an opposite reaction
the same applicable to Arnav ...

Sadalakshmi thumbnail
Suddenly a gust of wind blew her "pallu" off her shoulder while turning around .. & she moved to hold it .. only to be once again caught up in his blazing eyes .. The eyes which stood there devouring her ...

wooow

super description

i lover this scene a lot

first Rabbave nd first hug rain episode are very special to me...

Arnav turns back to look at Khushi one last time, the first of many look-backs these two will share during entire IPK. They always take the opportunity to look back at each other, to understand and gauge how their words or actions have been received.

Yes

first return look because the great ASR forgot to breathe, he was lost, he forgot his challenge, he did show his greatness though and let Khushi have this pride and didn't push further to change clothese

I have a question for you,

If he has this feeling then why did he even ask to have small clothes or take measurements or these things when he knew nahin kar payegi, not just because he wanted her to leave.there must be something else too

Mayu_Irani thumbnail
oho First Rabbave Moment , ❀️ . superb .
pmohan89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh, She looks amazing❀️
Even I m stunned

His favourite color on her, how could he not become statue??πŸ˜†