Neha1985 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
hey guys ilve Tere Pehlon Main tooooooooooooo
Mostly I LOVE LAIBA & ASHIR
THEY ARE SOO CUTE
sparklylife thumbnail
oh......yh.......i forgot you already are losers so why dont you just go get your popularity somewhere else where people will be fools as not to notice you meanies who are just fake humans like us and thats why if you want us to really believe you're sara baji and sami bai then you'll have to perform a miracle.feel free to disagree with me, but you know what the whole forums with me on this one, aren't you, people?
CrazyNoori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
guys who r des losers i mean dey ruinin ma topic i hardly watch tere pehlon mein to borin here in the uk now
CrazyNoori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: layba&ashir

um.........why are you so jealous of us?all we wanna do is spread happiness our way and you are trying to ruin truth? what kind of people are you. maybe everyone's right and god didnt create zaheema and noori correctly or maybe these two were borne mental is all we can say.

um do u need help cuz my sis she doc and she can help she will make u admit ur MENTALLY ILL sweeties and y wud we ppl b jealous of stuck up twats like urselfz i hope u no wat dat means if not go in the dictionary under T and u will find ok

cutie_zayma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
god created me so prefectly but Allah jany tum logon ko kya hogaya and secondly sami and sra are too sep ppl why u talkin like yur joined at the hip
Qnz_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
THIS SERIAL ROCKS. SAMI and Sara Also Rock!!!
alishahprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: afridi0

teri pehlo mein is a pile of shit!!!!!!!!! i hate everythin about that drama. no-one can act in that drama!!!!!!! its so cheap, the actors, the acting, the story, the sets, just everything about that drama is soooooooooo cheap!!!!!!!! man i thot indian dramas were cheap and unrealistic, this is 10 times worse!!other than all that, ehem....wots so good about it again??!!!! 🤢

i gree with you 👏 idont watch this serial anymore is kind of crappppppppp is getting one yearssss the tarckkkk is still on

they are copying indiannnnnnnnnnnnn completlyyy indian they way they are draging i really hate that 🤢

i mean i am pakistani and i am not going against of anyoneeeeeeee that serial is stupied not worth it 😡