Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
OMG
Hw can sum of u fall for dis??
i been readin da comments n its jus all obviously realy realy fake

hw can ppl b so sick 🤢
sparklylife thumbnail
look, okay ppl! if these guys weren't fake then how comz they know Agrade english! how can spicyangel fall for it. sami said he likes my name. if he were the real sami then he would like everyones names. the comments r so fake.
lets outwitt these people to prove to them that they r fake losers. go get a life layba&ashir. u guys r fake and all of us know it, u stupid lousy losers. 👏
aisha92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: layba&ashir

i thought sparklylife was our mate.ah poor little baby cryer. u better not mess with us,yeh.cutie_zayma's just stupid rubbish talk.a 1ce in a lifetime chance to chat with us and what reaction do we get. If you believe in ur heart you may know that we r sami and sara so shutup!LOSERS! 😆 the problem with you normal creatures is that you can NOT afford to talk with us famous actors/actresses, admitt it. you better stop being rude sparkly idiot life and cutie horrible zayma. 😡

i think u jus proved 2 us who u REALY r in dat post
cutie_zayma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg ok u know wat i will do i will TRY and i said TRY to get sami khan here by the way i copy and pasted him ur posts and omg he had a laugh at ur expense it is really sad how u got nothing better to do in ur life other then try to be something ur not ur pathetic
cutie_zayma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
and secondly i dont think ppl in the 20s use the term u better not mess with us go back to ur fantasy land
modishh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: layba&ashir

no sorry we cant.
nufin personal allowed

Is it that u are not allowed to answer personal questions or u just DONT KNOW,,,,what a pathetic creep u r....Go get a life....Dont u have anything better to do than playing these kiddish stupid games...
sparklylife thumbnail
init. ur fakers! nobody can believe your sami and sara so shush! haha! if you were real u wouldn't be horrible. even i'm allowed to answer where i live. UK. see nothin happened. by the way i'm blockin you so that nobody can read your horrible messages. your just pathetic LOSERS!!!!!
sparklylife thumbnail

Originally posted by: aisha92

i think u jus proved 2 us who u REALY r in dat post

i agree
sparklylife thumbnail
well, atleast those fakers have gone. by the way the real sami khan is so cuteee. i jus luv him. 😛
hello521 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey how does zymal no sami khan?