Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishiya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
well u know even though mudassar is playing a negrtive role in this drama BUT i just love it, wow what a personalty... is he married in real life? 😳 😳 or any contact............. 😉
aishiya thumbnail
hhahahah well, its a matter of heart cant describe.. i love it... he os sooo coool
$PiCy_@NgEL thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi again sara and sami.....
ok another question....which drama in which you guys have acted so far (not necessarily together) do you like the best....and which actor and actress do you like working with the most....(apart from each other of course...lol...)....ok this question was for both of you.....
Henna
$PiCy_@NgEL thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yeah i liked the drama bandish tooo......it had a great story.....and great acting too.....lol...
ummmm......ok can u tell me when are your date of births....?????
cutie_zayma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lyba and ashir r fake ppl i cant beleive u guys are faling for them i know jabran as some of u know i asked to ask sami first all sara is hardly ever on the comp so they wont have time to research a site like this so stop bein such frauds
cutie_zayma thumbnail
and ask for being online 24 hours how can u wen miss sara is acting currently in 3 dramas ?
aishiya thumbnail
well laiba n same ji.. i just lyke mudassar"s personlty .. dont u get worried.. i know he look like my nanaa abu"s(grand dad 😆 ) age lolzzzzz
modishh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cutie_zayma

lyba and ashir r fake ppl i cant beleive u guys are faling for them i know jabran as some of u know i asked to ask sami first all sara is hardly ever on the comp so they wont have time to research a site like this so stop bein such frauds

i totally agree wid u..they r fake..nd i read all their chat..nd they do sound fake too..
cutie_zayma thumbnail
watever dudes i know ur fake u can send all the pics u want in fact i spoke to the real sami khan himself so u can just ger a life
sparklylife thumbnail
hey. sara and sami (the fake ones) are fake frauds so stop trying to be gainin' popularity cos' its not working. And you two had better apologize to all of us sharp!

i dont luv ya.
and no bye!