Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sparklylife thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
layba is so stupid. i hate her now. she gave up ashir for the whole family and ashir's an orphan. she should've thought about that. minal's gotten talaq from sarosh so noreen can be happy and she married ali, since layba remarried muddasar. then sherri and ashir have kidnapped layba together.By the way sherri and ashir r best mates now. Sherri and Ashir hand layba a gun and say'hum duno ko jan se mar do tahke hum tere liyeh tarapte na rahein'. layba cries and cries,serves her right. she trys to run away but sherri blocks her and locks the doors and Ashir says to her 'tum dono behnon ne humari zindagi barbad kar di hai. pehle ariba ne muj se talaq mangi thi ab tum be mang rahee ho.sharam ani chayhe tumhein'.😡
sparklylife thumbnail
wasalam sara and sami

wow! u guys are on the forum. amazing. i can't believe ur actually here!sorry for calling layba stupid. i'm so sorry sara.
😛

luv ya. I'll post my questions later.
$PiCy_@NgEL thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
omg.....so much has happened in tpm.....in dubai we are onli where laibaz family leaves ashirz house.....

hi sara and sami....gosh i cant believe im actually talking to you guys.....im a bigggg fan of you guys and i love you guys together.....thats why i always watch tere pehloo mai.....so can i ask you a question...???? what are your star signs...???? and which dramas are you guys currently acting in...???? thanx....henna...
sparklylife thumbnail
hi sami and sara &n bsp; &n bsp;
I've got a few questions for u. do u guys like acting together? do u like tpm? who's acting(with the character names)do u like in tpm? do u prefer ur names layba and ashir for u 2 or do u prefer sara and sami.?
plz reply to my questions as soon as possible as i can't get over the shock that sami bhai and sara baji are actually here! 👏
thxs...maddiyyah...
sparklylife thumbnail
wow! you've answered my questions super-fast! thanks
i like ashir in the drama because he's cute, funny, smart, handsome, pretty, and jus adorable.
why i dont like layba in the drama is: she crys a lot, cant speak up and is so quiet.
ur right. minal's acting is gorgeous.
bye
and thanks a lot
😛
$PiCy_@NgEL thumbnail
thanx sara.....i can call u sara cant i...????
sorry i wasnt here......just came from school and came here as soon as possible....let me tell u i think that you and sami make the best couple ever.....i even liked your drama bandish in which you both were there but there you were brother and sister werent you....???
so sara tell me.....where in pak are and sami from.....and where were you guys born...???
Edited by $PiCy_@NgEL - 17 years ago
aishiya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well, i just wanted to know , do u really like mudasar and celina or not? and dont u know who killed ur sis? 😕 😕
sparklylife thumbnail
hi, sara and sami.
thanks. i like him too. wow i've made friends with you and sami. wahoo!. it's a shame the siteowner doesn't let you answer personally. i think i've seen you both in tum kahan hum kahan. i cant believe you guys are actually married. you make a nice couple together and you both look so cute. ashir is so handsome and layba looks so beautiful.
i jus luv u both.
thxs bye. chat with u later since ur available 24 hours.
😍
tpm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yea its the best show
sami khan is so cuteee
so is jibran
(sarosh and ashir)
$PiCy_@NgEL thumbnail
oh ok.....no matter....cant believe u guys are here....lol...anyways...how did you come to find this site....i mean i am glad u found it otherwise i wouldnt have been able to talk to you....but how did you find it....just curious...Henna