CrazyNoori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago

salaam ppl

my names noori and i am 18 yrs old and from the uk and i am totally loving tere pehlon mein at the moment i am just loving it and i am big fan of eijaz khan and my fav actor has to be abid ali because of his acting in moorat which i jus loved it i never missed an episode oh and whats that guys name in tere pehlon mein who likes lyba and she also likes him

Luvs Ya

Luv Noori

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I don't know his name but he'z gud 😳
afridi0 thumbnail
teri pehlo mein is a pile of shit!!!!!!!!! i hate everythin about that drama. no-one can act in that drama!!!!!!! its so cheap, the actors, the acting, the story, the sets, just everything about that drama is soooooooooo cheap!!!!!!!! man i thot indian dramas were cheap and unrealistic, this is 10 times worse!!other than all that, ehem....wots so good about it again??!!!! 🤢
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
itz good....i love that showwwwww...that guy name aashir is cuteeeee..who likes laibaaa
CrazyNoori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: afridi0

teri pehlo mein is a pile of shit!!!!!!!!! i hate everythin about that drama. no-one can act in that drama!!!!!!! its so cheap, the actors, the acting, the story, the sets, just everything about that drama is soooooooooo cheap!!!!!!!! man i thot indian dramas were cheap and unrealistic, this is 10 times worse!!other than all that, ehem....wots so good about it again??!!!! 🤢

Hun u must be mad not to like tere pehlon mein and no it ain't cheap u jus don't see good dramas when u see it soooo. and whats good about it is their acting and the concept of the story

mariam_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeah i agree...its a really nice drama..maybe not the acting..but the story is good..im lovin it:D
mariam_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
n oh yeah..here in US..its going really good......faiyaz marries celina......ashir gets married to areeba...but he doesnt want to....and so on...i luv it!
Queen_Eram thumbnail

Originally posted by: nooreenuk

Hun u must be mad not to like tere pehlon mein and no it ain't cheap u jus don't see good dramas when u see it soooo. and whats good about it is their acting and the concept of the story

u tell him girl
the drama totally rocks neways i aint cn the last 2 episodes bin away from home can u fill men on wats happenin
28176 thumbnail
it really is a great show! all the actors acting is superb!
FAKIHA thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
YA TERE PAAHLO MIN IS REALLY NICE I JUST LOVE THE DRAM BUT I HAATE MUDAASSIR....... HE GAVE DIVORCE TO LIBA ON THE VERY FIRST DAY OF THE MARRIAGE