Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shwetachauhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Awww.. Somehow, in this story, Arnav has lost all his charm for me coz my attention is focused elsewhere!! Imad is the attention stealer here!! I have so fallen for him!! Poor boy! I am loving this build up to the confession from Anjali too!!

Loved the last bit where Khushi says Anjali might have attacked Imad!!! 😆 😆 Continue soon!!

sun_shine_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Loved Anjali-Imad interaction. You have described both of their feelings so well. Anjali is so scared to trust Imad and with her history and well his too, who can blame her? And poor Imad, his past is catching up with him, but who would convince Anjali that the former rake has reformed. Simply loved the way Imad spoke to Anjali about him still being in love with her...bad boys make such yummy stories, don't they?
rennie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
superb update...wonder wen anjali finally sees sense...
Marybarton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sun_shine_girl

Loved Anjali-Imad interaction. You have described both of their feelings so well. Anjali is so scared to trust Imad and with her history and well his too, who can blame her? And poor Imad, his past is catching up with him, but who would convince Anjali that the former rake has reformed. Simply loved the way Imad spoke to Anjali about him still being in love with her...bad boys make such yummy stories, don't they?

They sure make yummy stories. I might have been more skeptical of him if he cheated in the past or emotionally led someone on (Arnav kind of did that, oops). But Imad is just honest. He's the type he would tell a girl like Evve, don't fall in love with me because I can't return it. I keep emotions separate. That's why he is trustworthy to me. I think Anjali can trust him if she let herself because he is just very blunt about everything he feels and does. He just says it as it is. Now he loves her and wants to spend his life with her and he just goes out and says it.
crazy_mishee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
love this ss...
really like imad characer
anjali should give hm a chance...as she too hs got feelin 4 hm
cn u send me pm of awl ur updates
Loved the intense scene between Imad and Anjali and the cute scene between ArHi...but I also loved the speech given by Khushis uncle, it was very sweet

As Khushi is speaking the truth, I guess she will win...but I really want to know what she is going to make him do😉
Also looking forward to what Anjali and Imad will say when they next meet.

TFS and the PM😊

Edited by P4R0 - 12 years ago
Ishrafan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great update poor anjali. Liked the arhi scene at the end. Thanks for the pm.
littlemoi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update!!
Please continue soon!!
Thanks for the pm!!
Edited by littlemoi - 12 years ago
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Mary parts 5 & 6 were just great, loved it.
It's so obvious that Anjali has strong feelings for Imad if only she understands and accepts it everything will be fine. I think basically her self esteem is so low now it's difficult for her to digest the fact that someone like Imad could really be in love with her.
I love how great Arnav and Khushi are together, like two halves of a whole, that's just so beautiful.
That Suhana is such a B**** and am glad that Imad put her in her place.
Can't wait to read further please update soon
Dee
Marybarton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: drdee142

Mary parts 5 & 6 were just great, loved it.

It's so obvious that Anjali has strong feelings for Imad if only she understands and accepts it everything will be fine. I think basically her self esteem is so low now it's difficult for her to digest the fact that someone like Imad could really be in love with her.
I love how great Arnav and Khushi are together, like two halves of a whole, that's just so beautiful.
That Suhana is such a B**** and am glad that Imad put her in her place.
Can't wait to read further please update soon
Dee

Hi Dee,
Thank you for the response, always nice to hear from you. I agree with you on all points. Particularly the Anjali part. She knows it but she avoids it, likes to brush her feelings under the rug and really hurts Imad in the process. I am glad you are liking the married Arhi. They have long earned their love-dovies. 😳