Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -DE-

How is she is destroying the image of Pakistan. Most people do not know her, except in India or Pakistan. And a lot of Indians already hated or thought bad about Pakistan even before her fame existed.

I am a bit ashamed how Veenas Ex-Boyfriend could release pictures of her private life. Is that what Pakistani Stars do. No Indian Star would do something like that. And how a A-Grade Actress like Meera could just offer a man money to throw acid at veena.

Well I dont know why you think that by her act she is not destroying Pakistan's image !! As in her own words she is representing Pakistan...she did said in BB...and before BB its true no one knew her...but after that for sometime she was there in news and her act did created a hype...And I'm seriously not concerned what Indian's think abt Pakistan...as its the whole world which is most important to me !! Come on I can bet more than 70% of the people living in Pakistan think bad about India and same goes for them...God knows what these two Nations are fight for!?!

And about her boyfriend n Meera thing...well in my opinion that was the least anyone can do !! both of them are damn cheap people !! i dont know why they did that...whether for publicity or something else...but that's the horrible thing !!
-DE- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Alina-

Well I dont know why you think that by her act she is not destroying Pakistan's image !! As in her own words she is representing Pakistan...she did said in BB...and before BB its true no one knew her...but after that for sometime she was there in news and her act did created a hype...And I'm seriously not concerned what Indian's think abt Pakistan...as its the whole world which is most important to me !! Come on I can bet more than 70% of the people living in Pakistan think bad about India and same goes for them...God knows what these two Nations are fight for!?!

And about her boyfriend n Meera thing...well in my opinion that was the least anyone can do !! both of them are damn cheap people !! i dont know why they did that...whether for publicity or something else...but that's the horrible thing !!

Pakistan has many educated and moral actresses like Reema Khan or Humaima Malik which care about Pakistans image and dignity. Ok, I agree that many Indians/Pakistanis around the world might have a negative perception of Pakistan because of Veena Malik.

Veena Maliks pictures got so popular that in Germany, UK, and other Western Countries it got into the news. Surprisingly many Germans, English people liked Veena Malik, and thought that she is brave. They also liked the idea that rights for women in Pakistan are rising.

I was so shocked and though that the western world need to become dignified.

In the Western World is for some reason is fine to get naked in front of the camera.
-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That's what I'm trying to say !!!! Such things are appreciated in western world...But not in this part of the world !!! She knew she belong to a Muslim nation...where girls wearing normal western clothes(jeans/shirts) are sometimes even taken in bad way...how can she think people living over here will appreciate her !! If she would have said so what she was born here she lives somewhere else where such things are appreciated so yeah we must have accepted the fact that she doesnt belong to this place anymore but in real, she not only born here, lives here too !!! So what that photoshoot took place in India...I dont think such things are appreciated in that part of world too !!!
-DE- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Alina-

That's what I'm trying to say !!!! Such things are appreciated in western world...But not in this part of the world !!! She knew she belong to a Muslim nation...where girls wearing normal western clothes(jeans/shirts) are sometimes even taken in bad way...how can she think people living over here will appreciate her !! If she would have said so what she was born here she lives somewhere else where such things are appreciated so yeah we must have accepted the fact that she doesnt belong to this place anymore but in real, she not only born here, lives here too !!! So what that photoshoot took place in India...I dont think such things are appreciated in that part of world too !!!

Yes
I am agreeing with you now and before,
cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
once upon a time before big boss and at that time I used to like Veena but then fame got to her head and she's lost it.

To be honest , I don't belive her morph story because on facebook on her page you can see practically nude pics of her with just a thin see through material over her body. so this wouldn't have been something out of this world. Also , she herself says she got ISI dont for a light joke so there's nothing left to it really.
When I used to be veena's fan I asked her manager once why she has to do these exposing and revealing shoots and his answer was if veena if to get to Hollywood she has to do this kind of stuff. lmaoo so us ke liye short cut hai. expose karo aur age baro. publicty mile gee khoob naam hoga indian papers mein magar bhol gayi hai izat nahi hai. even papers call her names like "s**try siren of Pakistan " which is not something to be proud of.

Anyhow, I think pakistani channels should just IGNORE her. The more they talk about her , the more publicity she gets when really this isn't even a topic worth discussing !!!

cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
About NKS. Well my impression of babrik has changed A LOT. Before I always thought of him as a nice and sensible guy ( from watching mohabatain sachayain) but now 😲

the way he was saying he was a playboy like it is perfectly normal. His tanzeya laugh.. urgh . To me he seems more hungry for fame and money than Veena. BUT the dupata thing I agree with. Wearing a dupata and bikini are two entirely different things lmao.

I honestly thought saturday's show with Musharaf was good and nadia should go towards that root, doing some good and quality shows like about issues happening in the country rather than this. Granted it does it eyes popping and most important ratings but at the end of the day it it pointless.