Nadia Khan Show - Veena Malik... Your Views?

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
For those who watched it, Your views?

I mean I don't even know what to say..

First and foremost apart from Veena the two guys that Nadia had called were the most cheapest people i have ever seen in an interview.. yuck!
Babrik's pronounciation of a bikini/bra and his cheap laughter said it all..
Who admits to sleeping with women on TV.. I'll say he's desperate for publicity.. I mean really what an a**.. All I wanna say to the Mukarram dude isW*F?
Alot of things that they all said were true, but it just put me in a confused state of mind..

I don't understand Veena.. I have things to say but at the same time I don't wanna point a finger at her because were both sinner's and there's no difference for us in God's eyes..

However Veena should remember that yes she does represent Pakistan, and that includes people who do not belong to the show-biz industry.. When Indian's write an article about her the word Pakistan is always included.. Doesn't that mean something?

I think I'll comment further once i put my thoughts in order..

And O.M.G i never knew hugging and kissing a guy is considered pure and beautiful though? 😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What came as a shock

-Veena's dad is from Army.Oh dear God,why on earth didn't he shoot Veena?
-Nadia Khan is picking up controverseries for ratings😳 nd hell yeah she is getting em😃

Veena respects "sex workers"😆

ND bull shit when she's like i had a photoshoot in red & black bikini.As if thats totally fine😆

I would have appreciated if she had availed this chance and accepted,Apologized for the FHM incident because even a photoshoot in bikini is 😳. i agree with Babrek here: Dupatta tha kaha bhai?

(agreed,babrek is kaafi cheap)

My views: Exactly the same as the last Pakistaani,jis ki baat sunke veena said 'Just shaaat up'

Edited by meepha - 12 years ago
51559 thumbnail
Veena is Bit**.. A seductive actress nothing else.. She was over reacting in the interview.. it was expected that she will do such type of drama and all the questions that people asked from her r completely right.. i dont think she should cry because she is bloody @SS#0lE..
Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Just watched it.
So glad it was PG.
Secondly, it was highly staged. I do not know how true it was(the stuff they said), but what I know is that Babrik etc knew what they were going to say sitting there. The channel hopes to get high high ratnigs with this one :P

Why wasn't Veena there in person? :( why why

By the way, I personally hated how Nadia handled everything. She was childish, behaving like a superstar. Weird.
Nadia herself was making fun of Veena... shameful!

Edited by Taify - 12 years ago
Taify thumbnail
And what do you think of Veena's comments on Syed Noor? Anyone knows what really went down between the two of them?
Bravo, Veena. Bravo.. my sources also state that what Veena said wasn't staged. Only the part that happed in the studio was, but Veena and the makers had decided on the topics to discuss in advance...
was she saying the truth? GOD KNOWS!

aur Babrik ka angrezi-punjabi accent *face palm*

Wow.. the q/a session was cool :P loved her answers
itx a different thing they looked.. like... well thought out :P

Edited by Taify - 12 years ago
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am truly dissapointed at Nadia Khan... And cursing myself that I use to like her once upon a time... She was belittling other shows and yet doing exactly the same, Nadia Jamil and Sarmad was right in asking her about Veena,s show. What happened to decency in society???? Yes there are **** happening but do we need to GLORYFY it ??? This kind of stunt make people like Veena and the rest of clowns act like animals with no sense of dignity and shame.
No matter what you would say to Veena she would come up with her own DIVINE explanations , why bother then??? And that Babrik dude... I pity for his family . The rest were not even worthy of saying anything about them.
Shame on Nadia ...shame on her ...saying something else and doing just the opposite .
Geo has gone from bad to worst .
-Amyy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ermmm.. i was ACTUALLY shocked that how Nadia can show ALL of this !!! I mean bohot zada hogya tha!
that 'PG' wasn't enough it was a bold interview !
I don't understand veena ..sometimes em like no she's not that bad but sometimes my opinion totally changes for her😳
But what-so-ever happened i was shocked on Babrik more than Veena =P i mean he is soo Yuck!
I can bet on this that he wasn't thinking what he was saying for sureee! or maybe he is Publicity k liye bhooka!
Taify thumbnail
Babrik actually hit himself with the hammer..
Veena ka koi nuqsaan nahin hua..

and personally ive got no problem with our channels showing such stuff, but htey neeed to have a strong rating system. All this is happening and no harm in showing it, but it should be done properly, in a more decent way.
574270 thumbnail
didnt watch it can someone post the link now Im interestet to see it
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Babrik ...ewww 😳 ..what doo doo dooo dooo I doo wanrted aaanrd whaat dooo dooo GAAAL ..arre baba if you cant speak english, speak urdu. Kisse ne gunpoint parr kaha tha ke English bolo, dont make fool out of youself...ooh wait, you already have 🤣 Veena the fearless 🤣...And Nadia Khan.you just think about TRP